The online racing simulator
Quote from Mazink :I just ordered my G25 today, I will receive it in 3 day
anything I shall do or watch out for? I have a 1 year warrenty.

also setting in logitech profiler?

thanks

Settings can be found in the LFS manual (wiki). As for the wheel itself, don't slam it from lock-to-lock. And don't slam the shifter.
Quote from Mazink :I just ordered my G25 today, I will receive it in 3 day
anything I shall do or watch out for?

thanks

You should get plenty of sleep the night before so you can spend all day + night playing with it!

Oh, and if you find the pedals a little uncomfortable you should check out the variety of excellent pedal mods. Just do a search on the forum. The Nixim mod is highly recommendable IMO.
will it void warrenty?
Yes, the nixim mod does. However there are other mods that don't. Before I got the nixim mod I used the "cheap&easy"-mod, which is completely reversible and untraceable, yet makes heel&toe much much easier. Basically all it does is elevate the brake and clutch pedal by adding some washers behind the pedal "plate".
DAMNIT they didn't received my wheels yet, I have to wait 1 or 2 day ARRGG
still waiting for the shop to receive my wheels, damn it it is soooo long
I feel your pain. I had to wait a long time for a replacement when my old MOMO broke down. However the G25 was worth the wait!
what the f*ck

they did not received it!?

i've been waiting for like 2 weeks when he told me 3 days

I am going to call them after my football game tomorrow
I received my G25 today but I've got a huge problem, my PC can't find it. I've tried it on my PS2 and it works. The problem starts after I have installed the logitech gaming software, it looks for logitech game controllers but it can't find the wheel, However each time I plug it in to the USB-port, Vista installs the correct programs (as always when it detects new hardware) but the logitech software can't find it and as a result, lfs can't find it either.
Because you have to get the Vista drivers (If they are even out)

Google is your freind for this, most likely.
Thx, I'll try that.

Edit: I found a solution on the official Logitech forum: just unplug the wheel when it should be detected, wait a bit and then plug it back in.
can someone make a screenshot of their ingame and profiler settings?

thanks in advance

Use 200% force in game, be a man.

It's not that hard, once you get used to it
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Use 200% force in game, be a man.

I disagree. If you use too strong FFB it will saturate at once, which means that any minor vibrations and stuff get totally quenched when you're turning. I normally adjust the FFB for each car.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Use 200% force in game, be a man.

But 200% is just unrealistic... especially if you're driving road cars. When I did try it I ended up pulling the wheel off the desk
Then clamp it down better, it's fine for me on my crappy little wooded laptop bench..thing :o

Well my G25 died about an hour ago.. well half! I suddenly smelt burning then lost all ffb on the right side. The startup calibration spins like half the speed. Luckily still have warranty I think!
Quote from CycloNe88 :Well my G25 died about an hour ago.. well half! I suddenly smelt burning then lost all ffb on the right side. The startup calibration spins like half the speed. Luckily still have warranty I think!

The exact same happened to me.

Play.com, the company I brought it from refunded me for it no problems

AFAIK, it is the seller's responsibility to replace it under warranty... or at least that's what Logitech say... Play.com said quite the opposite
Every retailer fob you off to the manufacturer, but it's the retailers responsibility.
I got it from Overclockers.co.uk
Pretty sure they will refund or give me a brand new one.
Greetings,

I ordered my G25 and i am expecting it in one or two days. I readen few sites of this topic and i saw there's some "revision 101", what is updated version or something like that. Well i am pretty confused about it becouse i cant find any "revision 101" on any Slovenian site, where G25 is selling.
Can anyone please explain that thing and tell me other things, for which i need to care, when i will be G25 owner. I saw there're problems with shifter, but i ordered my G25 from site, where is 24 months of guaranty, so i dont afraid for it.
I was pretty confused about settings in Logitech profiler and LFS too, becouse i was in afraid, for difference between GTR's, formulas and normal road cars, but i found some settings:

540° in Logitech profiler.

720° in LFS.

Wheel turn compensation 1 in LFS.

I will be realy glad for any screenshots and stuff.

Thanks !
Hello Anzeee, a good setting is 900 degree in the profiler, with 720 or 540 setin in LFS, depending on the car (for example: road cars use 720 degrees, while GTRs use 540).

You might also be interested in using scripts to make LFS change shifter type/rotation automatically as you change car.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG