The online racing simulator
Quote from the_angry_angel :Perhaps a decent wheel would change my recent abstinence towards LFS. I just feel like I'm not progressing any more.

Meh... I'm torn between getting one and not now. More so that I know of a place in the UK with 1 pre-order left and their shipment supposedly coming in tomorrow... The question is, will the bank balance survive if I do...

The G25 made me faster. After about 10 min of running it I put down a faster time on an Auto X course that Ive been running the past week with the DFP. Its so much easier to use then the DFP, the FF makes everything so smooth and fluid.

If you have the spare cash, buy one!
Gameseek have them in stock now!!!! according to website

edit: its not a friday 13th thing is it.......?
just checked gameseek, and they have them in stock

edit: its not a friday 13th thing is it..........?
Sod it. I've ordered from GS. Lets see
Noooooooo, Komplett sent me an email this morning.

Quote from Komplett Email :The following items have changed delivery date:

1.00 PCS 324740 Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Expected in stock 30.10.2006
for PC, PlaySation 2 and USB only (Changed from: 13.10.2006)

For more information regarding your order, please see attached PDF file, or view your account pages at www.komplett.co.uk.

Best regards

Komplett.co.uk

Can't decide whether to move my order elsewhere, or just hang on...
Hmm friday 13th, that never occured to me.

mrfell it looks like Gameseek is going to have them the soonest, if not already then they should in the next few days based on all the available infomation.

If Gameseek push it back to the end of the month I'm gonna go nuts with this Sidewinder..and I move on the 1st Nov, giving them a different address would confuse things.
Quote from Rtsbasic :Hmm friday 13th, that never occured to me.

mrfell it looks like Gameseek is going to have them the soonest, if not already then they should in the next few days based on all the available infomation.

If Gameseek push it back to the end of the month I'm gonna go nuts with this Sidewinder..and I move on the 1st Nov, giving them a different address would confuse things.

seems your dfp could be on the move sooner than i thought HEHE!!
Indeed, didn't expect you to be upgrading so quickly. Something tells me theres going to be a small flood of DFP's up for sale a few days after the g25 is out in the UK. Personally I'm glad I parted with mine before they're only worth £20
Its showing in the Gameseek chart on the homepage.

Just emailed them now.
Woo. I've yet to receive a confirmation email from them though.
Haven't even recieved an email back from the question I sent them a few days ago let alone confirmation they're instock.
"==========================================================
Logitech G25 Steering Racing Wheel (PS2,PC)
==========================================================

Just a quick Gameseek email update to keep you informed on your order.

The G25 wheel is still to be released in the UK. We have spoken to our
distributors and Logitech all this week about the delivery and fingers
crossed we will be shipping the wheel next week. As soon as we get word
from them we will keep all you informed and let you know.

I can assure you, as soon as stock lands in the UK, we will ship you
the wheel first!!!

To wrap up, we would like to tell you your order is placed, everything
is ok and your item will be shipped ASAP.

Keeping you informed,
All the best,
Steve
www.gameseek.co.uk"

So we should have them by next weekend with a bit of luck. The waiting is the worst Notice they've pushed back the release date 7 days on the website again.
A Gameseek email update to keep you informed on your order.

I would like to inform you that the release of Logitech G25 Steering Racing Wheel on PS2,PC has been changed by the manufacturer of this item and is now going to be released on //20/10/2006

I am sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this change. However this is not a rare occurrence with pre-orders. Manufacturers put back release dates for various reasons.

Sad really...Has anyone actually got one from a shop who lives in UK? Steve told me from gameseel they are due them next week so lets hope he is right and he has always told me from the start it will prob be next week. Fingers crossed.
Quote from Rtsbasic :"

So we should have them by next weekend with a bit of luck. The waiting is the worst Notice they've pushed back the release date 7 days on the website again.

Its not really there fault...They put down the date from what they are told is going to be the release date. Logitech told gamseek they will have them before the 13th but gameseek actually told me dont expect one this week tho because it will more than likly be next week.
Aye I'm not blaming the retailer, pre-release dates are always moved around, just damning you can buy them in a lot of countries but not here yet. Never mind though hopefully Logi will get them to retailers next week.
Quote from Rtsbasic :"==========================================================
Logitech G25 Steering Racing Wheel (PS2,PC)
==========================================================

Just a quick Gameseek email update to keep you informed on your order.

The G25 wheel is still to be released in the UK. We have spoken to our
distributors and Logitech all this week about the delivery and fingers
crossed we will be shipping the wheel next week. As soon as we get word
from them we will keep all you informed and let you know.

I don't beleive them, maybe there just after orders.

All other UK retailers say last week of October. I've got mine on pre-order with Gameplay and they seem pretty postive on there date.

I've not used gameseek before, I don't mind paying the bit extra with a supplier I can trust.
Just pre-ordered mine through logitech....
why i hear you shout, its costs £199
if you do a google search for logitech evoucher, you will find a survey which knocks off 20% so i paid £160 DELIVERED.
We have the same problem here in Germany. Looks like the ship with the wheels didn't reach Europe yet.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from mrfell :edit: its not a friday 13th thing is it.......?

Are you mixing it up with April 1st?

I always thought, Friday 13th was the day, very bad things happen to people, who believe this nonsense.
I think it stinks that europe always gets boned.

The rest of the world has already go them, and we're left with our thumbs up our arses.
No, it's the day that bad things happen to people who think Friday 13th is nonsense
Tristan - So true, so true. :banghead: Based on my experience from today.. But even then, I still think 13th friday is nonsense, let's see what will happen next year.
I fell of a chair, and I don't believe in it...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Indeed. Pain in ass. Bah.

/me sulks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG