The online racing simulator
NCIX has an ETA of October 31st now.

I can wait.

yay!

it seems that the wheel needs some fresh air
Has anyone else whos ordered with GS noticed that they've taken the money immediately?

It's not showing up on my statement yet, but the figures add up right (to the penny infact). Which is rather unusual considering they've not actually shipped the damn thing yet. Either way, as long as I get my G25 I don't care. I just find it rather annoying. Especially so considering the hassle I may have to go through, if I end up moving my order again
Quote from M.Mos :Looks more like a ricers air intake

Ya just miss the spoiler and the rims.
I paid them through Paypal, so the money was taken off me instantly. I thought this was standard policy, but then again I very rarely preorder unreleased stuff, normally wait for others to do all the testing before I spend my dosh.
Quote from Rtsbasic :I thought this was standard policy

Not usually. At least not in my experience. It usually comes off when its shipped. I'd hazard a guess that the reason why GS don't do this, is because they hand off the payment to a third party and you're not allowed / supposed to hang onto the payment details for longer than necessary.

Sorry, I should've applied the grey matter a bit more there.
Money should only be taken when the order ships. I'd feel uncomfortable about money being taken for an item I might not get and the price might change. I've known of no where for which takes the money before they ship. A deposit for a pre-order I can understand, but not the whole value.
It depends, I'm now pretty :@ at my preorder for being charged so early because I have to pay interest.
Logitech G25 in UK
does anyone know the cheapest place in the uk to buy the G25 ?

so far i have found it at 179.99 delivered.

Cheers.
Dabs.com are the cheapest i trust, i think there £140
Everything i have ever preorderd came out of my paypal account right away. I got Test Drive Unlimited for the xbox 360 and paid for it in Jan this year and only got it on september....Everything that i have goten has been taken out right away anyway.
bought my g25 on fri 13th, for a bargin, rrp AU499, I got it for AU430. I must say, it is exceptional quality. I just need somewhere to set it up
Jakg, not strictly true, they are £157.49 delivered.

I ordered mine direct from logitech for £160 delivered, by answering a questionnaire and getting an evoucher for 20% off.
You can also get them direct from logitech shop and with discount20 in the evoucher bit you can get it for £159.99 delivered.

Omg...how slow am I?...what mrfell said lol!

I like playing the how expensive can I get it just for kicks! :P
Quote from Lerxster :You can also get them direct from logitech shop and with discount20 in the evoucher bit you can get it for £159.99 delivered.

Omg...how slow am I?...what mrfell said lol!

I like playing the how expensive can I get it just for kicks! :P

pmsl!!
ok next question,, since dabs says it aint it for 3 - 4 weeks.. is there anywere that is cheap, has them in stock and finance availible?

i love dabs' idea of buy now pay in 9 months.
Well Gameseek reckon they'll have them sometime in the next week or so..but who knows when Logitech will be able to send them to retailers. Dabs could end up getting them the same time as anywhere else..
Cheapest Logitech G25
The earlier post seems to have dissappeared.

Still shopping around for the cheapest Logitech G25.

Thanks all
because theres already a thread on the G25...
Yeah sorry I merged your thread into the main G25 thread, where there is already tons of shopping advice. This one is now merged too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG