The online racing simulator
Well hrmm the price is a bit strange to say the least, for a product just coming out on the market.

They say it has 14 buttons too, there are way more than that if you aren't counting the paddles (+2) and shifter (+7) (23). Doesn't have "Rubber side grips", it is leather. They clearly don't have the product (yes it says Not In Stock) or any useful information about it, so all they can do is slap a cheap price on there and try to get interest in sales once they are in stock.
Quote from Tweaker :Well hrmm the price is a bit strange to say the least, for a product just coming out on the market.

without sounding harsh - have you ever bought from them? probably not. My Dad (...and his IT company) purchase about 1/4 of their stock from their, and they haven't let us down yet, heck, they gave me £20 discount for spending £186 there, meaning i got a 7950GT for £166!

They do get the specs wrong, they have so much stock it's to be expected, but i trust them

EDIT - Not In Stock? The only thing i don't like about them is that can often mean "No Intention Of Getting Any Stock"
Quote from Tweaker :Well hrmm the price is a bit strange to say the least, for a product just coming out on the market.

They say it has 14 buttons too, there are way more than that if you aren't counting the paddles (+2) and shifter (+7) (23). Doesn't have "Rubber side grips", it is leather. They clearly don't have the product (yes it says Not In Stock) or any useful information about it, so all they can do is slap a cheap price on there and try to get interest in sales once they are in stock.

The price is not so strange since you can find the wheel around 200€ ( 135£ ) in Germany.
Quote from Tweaker :That price has to be bogus.

I don't live in the UK, but here in Germany the retailer buy price is about 175,-€ (+16%Vat) when buying a single unit from a distributor.

Tweaker can you give more details about axis resolution, ffb resolution, USB update rate etc... ?
Here is about 230€, including taxes, I think the 300$ initial price was just an approximation. You know, it's a better surprise to see a lower price than a higer one
I wouldn't have a problem buying from dabs.com, like I said eariler in the thread, I've ordered a few bits from them before no problems. Its not a bogus price. Never tested their returns policy which is what sounds shite about them, but at least with Logitech the company themselves deal with the warranty. They really are very cheap though, I brought a Sony 19" TFT from a local retailer for £200, following day my dabs.com newsletter tells me they have it £160, £30 cheaper than anywhere else.
Quote from Eldanor :Here is about 230€, including taxes, I think the 300$ initial price was just an approximation. You know, it's a better surprise to see a lower price than a higer one

Nope. Logitech sells it at 300 €... I don't know why though, as every retailer offers it for less...
Quote from Jakg :EDIT - Not In Stock? The only thing i don't like about them is that can often mean "No Intention Of Getting Any Stock"

When I ordered mine it said "less than four weeks".

Is there an offical release date, or is it just a case of it's released as soon as a store gets them. I hate waiting D:
Unfortunately the latter seems to be true. It can't much longer now, Gameseek says 13 days, I hope this is realistic. My head might just explode if it isn't. I don't care if I only get a tiny bit of time to use it each week, I hate waiting
I have seen it for £141. And a Canadian was claiming he got his for £245 (Canadian) which is about £117!
i ordered my wheel last night!! i'm so happyhappyhappy!
Quote from dontsimon :I have seen it for £141. And a Canadian was claiming he got his for £245 (Canadian) which is about £117!

245CAD before or after tax?

I'm lazy and the websites I checked were either 170+ or the one at dabs, £150 is a nice price.
Mine is 241 before taxes and shipping, if I was lucky to live in one of the places where tax wasn't paid, it'd be 251, after shipping, so 245$ is about the standard price from NCIX.

EDIT: If I hadn't gotten the last one from the first NCIX shipment :P
Quote from speedykev :well it looks like they have the pedals right, no tennis balls this time.

Wow thanks. Is it from your own G25 ?
They look sturdy
No not mine yet. im waiting for the nock on the door.
Quote from dontsimon : My only concern there is replacing the pots. They will wear out and Logitech do not provide replacements, or info on where to find replacements.

A Logitech rep has addressed this concern... Apparantly the POTs are easier to replace. They are a readily available, common POT that you should have no trouble aquiring from any typical electronics component shop.
Quote from dontsimon :I have seen it for £141. And a Canadian was claiming he got his for £245 (Canadian) which is about £117!

That Canadian was me!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mine is 241 before taxes and shipping, if I was lucky to live in one of the places where tax wasn't paid, it'd be 251, after shipping, so 245$ is about the standard price from NCIX.

EDIT: If I hadn't gotten the last one from the first NCIX shipment :P

It was $244.16 + SHIPPING + TAXES, although I only pay ONE tax unlike Dustin there . Total including shipping and taxes was $275.39 CAD

And it was in fact from NCIX. (Thanks Axus for the heads up!)

Dustin luck you - did they tell you that you got the last one from shipment one?
My date for my wheel to come is the 13th still...Hope it stays that date and does not get put back again.
I have ordered mine from Logitech, all i see is release date sometime in October.
figured logitech would have the stock first.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :That Canadian was me!

It was $244.16 + SHIPPING + TAXES, although I only pay ONE tax unlike Dustin there . Total including shipping and taxes was $275.39 CAD

And it was in fact from NCIX. (Thanks Axus for the heads up!)

Dustin luck you - did they tell you that you got the last one from shipment one?

They did, because I called my order in, instead of doing it online, and they were like "Lucky you, we have had so many orders, you'll be getting the last one on Shipment 1 to our Vancouver warehouse"
crikey, I better get one from the first shipment.... I placed my order sept 5th
I have mine now.
NO FAIR!!

What is the current uk release date? has it changed yet? hehe
Quote from Robster230 :NO FAIR!!

What is the current uk release date? has it changed yet? hehe

I'm in Australia so if you can get one here I would have thought that the UK would have them sooner.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG