The online racing simulator
Quote from 128MB :My shifter is now completly broken.

So i removed the buttonboard from the shifter housing and attached it to bottom spoke of the wheel

gheto
i have just got my g25. It is pretty much perfect, however there is one minor thing i am concerned about.
My pedals rock from side to side by about 1mm. Do any of yours do this? Its as if there slightly loose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxicCdjN424
NOTE: The pedals on the video aren't mine. Mine are not like that, but im worried the could develop into that.
Do any of your rock side to side ever so slightly?
Thanks.
Mine, after about 8 months or so, are rock solid, no motion whatsoever laterally.
hi there,

i just got my g25 today
it feels quiet good, but i have problems to find a good controller setting for LFS and general settings.
can you please tell me, what settings you use in profiler and in LFS?
would be really nice if someone answers
Apart from the degrees, set it up like this, with about 40% ffb in game. I also recommend putting the degrees 720 in the profiler, and 720 in-LFS, and then put wheel turn compensation on 1. This automatically puts the righ amount of steering degrees depending on the car. E.G 720 on road cars, 540 on GTR.
Attached images
How to setup a G25.jpg
great settings!
thanks very much
hey gwtting a g25 on saturday woop cant wait
help
good day to all
guys im new member here and i need your help!!
im planning to buy a cheap used logitech g25 but it has some issue and problem to considerate before i buy..i want your opinion guys if this issue can be solved easily by myself like do it yourself concept..

seller stated the following problem:
1. wheel turns off suddenly when force feedback is on and runs for a time... which is fine since i usually have it off anyways (makes for faster and easier racing meaning better lap times).
2. buttons on shifter don't work anymore (which is also fine since i don't usually use them anyway)
3. SOMETIMES shifter will only register 1st and 2nd gear.. when put in another gear, it still registers as 1st or 2nd gear. i haven't experienced this for a time now but it does that thing once in a while. i use the paddle shifters to compensate for this.

waiting for someone can help me to solved this problem..tnx
whats the point i have a g25 but not using FFB
how much does he asks for it?
Just curious here. I'm new to this site, I actually found out about this game by watching a demonstration on the G25 on youtube. I've been searching for a better racing game. I've been playing Race Driver 3 and i've completed it. other than going back and racing all the tracks i dind't play there's no use to play it anymore.

I've been using a Logitech MOMO wheel for about a year now. But recently I ordered a G25 from Logitech. ACtually I ordered it on August 7 and it still hasn't shipped yet. In speaking to support they just got them in again last week, are now shipping the warranty replacements and new sales will be shipped next week.

The question I have, is I won't use the h pattern, just sequential. But am I going to see a big difference in the wheel and force feedback?
Yes, you will. I, too, changed from MOMO to G25, and the change is significant. The FFB is stronger and more precise. Also having 900 degrees of rotation to play with makes all the difference.

But I think you should reconsider about using the H-shifter. If you can get used to it, it makes the game so much more fun! I play for realism rather than speed, and for me heel&toeing, 720 degrees of rotation and H-shifter is the most fun part. Without the G25 none of this would be possible.

Congrats on your purchase! No matter how you play you won't regret it.
Quote from Gnomie :Yes, you will. I, too, changed from MOMO to G25, and the change is significant. The FFB is stronger and more precise. Also having 900 degrees of rotation to play with makes all the difference.

But I think you should reconsider about using the H-shifter. If you can get used to it, it makes the game so much more fun! I play for realism rather than speed, and for me heel&toeing, 720 degrees of rotation and H-shifter is the most fun part. Without the G25 none of this would be possible.

Congrats on your purchase! No matter how you play you won't regret it.

Thanks for the reply

Actually here's how it all worked out.

I got Race Driver 3 when it came out. Currently I have two homes. one back east and one in Phoenix. I bought the momo back east. Last november I came out to phoenix for a year or two and didn't bring the wheel. I started getting the itch for a wheel again, and went ahead and got the g25. I ordered it 3 weeks ago.... after 2 weeks i got impatient so I went and bought another MOMO while I waited (which made me mat because they had the g25 in stock but I already paid for it so I couldn't just buy it). I've got the momo now.... ANd it broke yesterday lol.

So what I'm probably going to do is go back to Frys, replace it with a new one, use it until the g25 gets here then return the momo.

I might end up using the g25 shifter anyway. if I go back to RD3 at all I'd need it. i've gotten every scrap of speed out of the existing set up. the ONLY way I could shave any time off would be to have a shifter. I raced bombers and stocks when I was younger in real life so if the g25 is realistic it would be very easy to pick up. When i was young I worked as a mechanic for my unlce who raced funny cars for Ford in the 80s

With the momo and sequencial shifting it was pointless to use. Well at least for me because it was not realistic at all. Especially with no clutch.
Hi, i have a problem with my G25, i got it one week ago and now i think i did something that it doesn't work properly. When i steer just a little bit then in LFS it steers more than i steer. And the pedals aren't working properly too. I think it's Logitech Profiler problem becouse after i changed some stuff there it doesn't work properly.
So can someone give me a Logitech Profiler profile for lfs?
thats a calibration problem. When you leave the pits turn the wheel lock to lock a couple of times.
Quote from nojjiz :Hi, i have a problem with my G25, i got it one week ago and now i think i did something that it doesn't work properly. When i steer just a little bit then in LFS it steers more than i steer. And the pedals aren't working properly too. I think it's Logitech Profiler problem becouse after i changed some stuff there it doesn't work properly.
So can someone give me a Logitech Profiler profile for lfs?

Go onto LFS's options then go under AXIS. On the Middle right part of the screen there should be an option that says "unlock" CLick on that. Now go and start racing, when you leave the pits, press your gas all the way down, and all the way back. Do this for brake and clutch also. Next turn the wheel all the way to one side, then all the way to the other side. It should be correctly calibrated.
Omg, it worked, i've tried just unlocking and it didn't worked but now it worked. Thanks man!
Anyone else finding that it jumps out of 5th gear? Like, not all the time, but sometimes it'll jump out of 5th gear into neutral. Upon re-clutching, it often goes to 3rd, before then finally returning to 5th.

I blame Niall, since it's his shifter. :sadbanana
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Anyone else finding that it jumps out of 5th gear? Like, not all the time, but sometimes it'll jump out of 5th gear into neutral. Upon re-clutching, it often goes to 3rd, before then finally returning to 5th.

I blame Niall, since it's his shifter. :sadbanana

Thats most likely from wear. If you slam the shifter to hard, eventually the buttons in the shifter will break and they will stop working.
Quote from Matt0snap :Thats most likely from wear. If you slam the shifter to hard, eventually the buttons in the shifter will break and they will stop working.

There are not buttons inside the shifter that tell the game gear # is engaged, there are two pots, just like the joystick, not buttons. You are right about the wear though, it happends with time, so it's either pot dieing or the soldering which connects pot with wires coming to the circuit board, which is often the weakest link
Meh, I'll open it up when I can be bothered and have a look.
just got my g25 today. and i got an issue. i cant get more then 180* of rotation in lfs. its at 100% in the profiler and in lfs its at 900* of rotation, bit it wont go more then 180, any ideas why?
Quote from callmebob :just got my g25 today. and i got an issue. i cant get more then 180* of rotation in lfs. its at 100% in the profiler and in lfs its at 900* of rotation, bit it wont go more then 180, any ideas why?

I believe that's your answer.
you are correct sir. tanks
I just ordered my G25 today, I will receive it in 3 day
anything I shall do or watch out for? I have a 1 year warrenty.

also setting in logitech profiler?

thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG