The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Updated the scene a bit. New Porsche 944 interior by luathas, and put Skyline rims under it. No wing, no door handles etc... Comments are welcome.

I made it in 1600x resolution, because in this way I can see the problems that need to be corrected. There are some as I see

When chopping up the body never use the Delete button, use detach and then select the detached part and delete it. That way you wont get ****ed up smoothing groups, like on the windscreen.
Quote from LineR32 :When chopping up the body never use the Delete button, use detach and then select the detached part and delete it. That way you wont get ****ed up smoothing groups, like on the windscreen.

Oh okay... Good to know that.
Right, I've remade the whole project from the beginning... I think it's better than the previous one. Oh, abuse the reflection on the dashboard and the windshield (2nd pic)... I haven't checked it, I wanted to see the car itself if it has problems, I didn't care about the nasty reflections...
Attached images
xrt_remade.jpg
xrt_remade_rear.jpg
As you can see Brazil sucks. The windows are always so unrealistic :/
sneek peek of my RAC headlights.
Attached images
headlights.jpg
Nice lights.
Quote from okijuhans :As you can see Brazil sucks. The windows are always so unrealistic :/

I think the windshield on the 1st pic is good enough. I need to play with the reflections
Same car with new skin...
Attached images
XRT_inf_bandi.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Same car with new skin...

i like this one really much, is there any chance you share this one with us later?
Quote from BastianB :i like this one really much, is there any chance you share this one with us later?

Here it is.
wow great thank you, which max do you use?
f0ck lol i use 7
someone can convert this to 7 pls?
another one from me
Attached images
xrt.jpg
reworked garage -.-
i spent some time to redesign my garage.... it isn`t finished yet....:detective

some shots:
Attached images
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Looking pretty good already, must have taken hours to make all those textures. Roof looks little too dark, garage is well lit and more light should bounce back from floor. Little bit dirt on fridge and door would be good too, working all day at the garage will get your hands dirty and everything you touch with them
Here's my latest desktop been playing with planes and things :hidesbehi
Attached images
fxr cloud.jpg
Nice renders everyone

Just rendered my newest creation

bkg_garage by itsphilthy
i found out that my garage project (garage model and aston pic on wall arn`t by me) looks very good as background for lfs....

here`s my first final.....working on the perspective is making me :Eyecrazy:

check it out and comment pls...maybe we can create a better one together

edit: 2nd version looks better i think
Attached images
bkg_garage puplic final.jpg
bkg_garage puplic final 2.jpg
bkg_garage puplic final 3.jpg
what is the big black shadow in the middle? There isn't any object to cast that shadow.
Quote from samyip :what is the big black shadow in the middle? There isn't any object to cast that shadow.

:uglyhamme

rename this file to bkg_garage.jpg and copy it into your LFS/DATA/PIC folder...

then start LFS and go into pit...

its a background for your LFS garage....
Testing Toki Huns scene.
Attached images
S13 Walpaper.jpg
front s13.jpg
Love it Kei <3
Quote from ImportFantasy :Testing Toki Huns scene.

Nice!

To avoind double post... I'm bored... I'm about to start editing another scene.
Attached images
XRT_duo.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG