The online racing simulator
Quote from Riders Motion :so Stefani when will you post a pic of your boyfriend?

read the 3rd post of the thread....
then speak.
oh, and yeah, im loving a girl, its just that she doesnt.
#77 - Migz
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm gonna break the trend and actually post a picture of my Girl.

I shall follow you.

Nearing 6-8 months together i think
Attached images
CIMG1249.JPG
<-------------------mine (well, I can dream).......
Quote from STROBE :Is it not normal to finish the washing up before climbing onto the bench to pose for pictures?

I don't know but she does what she is told! And when she doesn't? Well.. You know what kind of benefits that brings
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't know but she does what she is told! And when she doesn't? Well.. You know what kind of benefits that brings

Oh yeah... I can imagine
#81 - CSU1
Quote from CSU1 :

Gay thread, which is involving girls?

My girlfriend is there, but sometimes i'm getting slightly bored of her. You know, 3 years is very looong time.
Quote from Kid222 :My girlfriend is there, but sometimes i'm getting slightly bored of her. You know, 3 years is very looong time.

Sex life not great either?
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Quote from Migz :I shall follow you.

holy shit!!!! what the hell are you doiing in the forum now? instesd of being with her? damn dude,.. gratz
My GF

<--------------------------- Is she.......... :lovies3d: (Now I cant change my Avatar)
Quote from Migz :I shall follow you.

She doesn't only kiss you on the mouth eh?
The wife. Married for five years come November.
Attached images
DSC_1449.jpg
#89 - CSU1
OT:

This thread could get ugly!

LOL!
Quote from jayhawk :The wife. Married for five years come November.

Ohhhh yes, and she is mexican right? already there is a girlfriend thread.

this is my girl...
#91 - Migz
Quote from chanoman315 :holy shit!!!! what the hell are you doiing in the forum now? instesd of being with her? damn dude,.. gratz

She's had enough of me for today :P
But thanks

Quote from Riders Motion :She doesn't only kiss you on the mouth eh?

Theres children on this here forum
Quote from Migz :She's had enough of me for today :P
But thanks

Theres children on this here forum

Oh gotcha. Just send me the pics in PM then.
Quote from Migz :Theres children on this here forum

So she kisses you on the neck too?
#94 - Migz
Quote from Riders Motion :Oh gotcha. Just send me the pics in PM then.

Haha :P

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :So she kisses you on the neck too?

Helll yeshhhhhhhh.

P.S i must be careful what i say she may be lurking around the forums soon!!
1st pic is of me.
2nd pic me and my girlfreind Catherine :lovies3d:
Attached images
mason.jpg
me an catherine.jpg
Seen as though you live in Jersey her lurking the forum wouldn't surprise me, other than getting molestered in school there is nothing else to do on that pebble.
#97 - Jakg
#98 - Migz
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Seen as though you live in Jersey her lurking the forum wouldn't surprise me, other than getting molestered in school there is nothing else to do on that pebble.

Yeah It sucks, we used to have a go-kart truck, but that got demolished. So yeah jersey fails. Although your never more then 4 miles from the sea

Quote from Jakg :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=9403 - Original Thread.

(Dear God my posts were terrible back in '06)

Quote from Jakg :i have a girlfriend. Ish

Dont ask

lol

EDIT - and now i dont!

What happened there?
Quote from Migz :Yeah It sucks, we used to have a go-kart truck, but that got demolished. So yeah jersey fails. Although your never more then 4 miles from the sea

You should move to Guernsey or maybe the main land, it is far superior.

Though really, living on a [relatively] quite island, the whole place is a go-kart track. Just buy one and go mental.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You should move to Guernsey or maybe the main land, it is far superior.

Though really, living on a [relatively] quite island, the whole place is a go-kart track. Just buy one and go mental.

Screw Guernsey its too small, smaller then here. Although yes it does have a go-kart track

Yeah i probably will move to the mainland, after i finished college though.
What im thinking of doing is buying a chainsaw, and merging it with a pedal go-kart so ive got my own motorized go-kart, :P would be cheaper then buying a proper one.

Edit: Haha, quite? Is it F***!
This place is never quite, and if i was to buy a go-kart and go mental id get arrested

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG