The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Good point I suppose. It is in a real car after all... So is snow coming anytime soon?

Haha, I live in norway, so I want to see some snow in LFS! :P But I don't see that happening.. :P
Quote from Nemox :Haha, I live in norway, so I want to see some snow in LFS! :P But I don't see that happening.. :P

Oh well, you can always use the Snowmod.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh well, you can always use the Snowmod.

if I want to see snow I just look outside.. (well, not in august) but I wan't to drive on snow.. :P

edit: not white asphalt
Wow, seeing all this stuff around the scirocco this is going to be a Major update! =D
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Wow, seeing all this stuff around the scirocco this is going to be a Major update! =D

I think so. The dials on the Scirocco are textured too, not generic ones like we're used to.
Mirrors have updated too? From what I see, door mirrors shows different than the inside mirror
i would love to see more real cars in lfs so 10+
hehe
Tomba(FIN), that is like that already in LFS. In think they were changed with Z patch.
Quote from Fox 2 :Tomba(FIN), that is like that already in LFS. In think they were changed with Z patch.

It has? Great, I should have a look
I think they were always like that - showing a different portion of the same rearview scene. Maybe the effect was never as pronounced as in the Scirocco though.
Actualy that would be cool, having your country shown by the license plate, and as a flag on race models.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :like GB plates and JDM plates.

Why do you use the word JDM to describe Japanese license plates, but you say GB describing ones from the UK? You should be consistent and say UKDM instead.
First of all: great addition to the car park of LFS, definitely great to see a cat with limited setup possiblities.
I do hope it comes with a foxtail on the end of the antenna, otherwise I wouldn't feel at home
Im Germany at least , the old scirocco was driven by, eh, how to put it pc, by a certain kind of male population. It seemed to have to do with compensation alot.
it looks fun to get a nice looking car the i probly wont want to be touched by other cars
Quote from chavm481 :it looks fun to get a nice looking car the i probly wont want to be touched by other cars

Could you please at least try to write your posts in a way that enables everyone to understand them if you already have to make every second or third post in this thread?
Or just not spam at all? Because really, that is what you're doing.
wo.. k im done posting , ill post if it really worth it...
That would be really nice to have the licence plate of our country on our car.

And chavm481 I saw the other day that you had like 73 post's and then I looked like 3 hours later and you had almost 140 post's whats the point in posting so much in 3 hours?
i really like getting involved and for some reason, i dont have anything else to do for the next week, but im going back to school so it will definitely do going after next week cause im going to be doing something more productive. so can the developers tell us how its going???
Be sure to pay extra attention at English class when you're back to school.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG