The online racing simulator
Nice work, I like the black version.
Quote from Gustix :Made some new rims for a long time

Volk racing CE28n

done in Blender

Nice one man!
Quote from mickyc30 :thats what i was going for, people will remember Chunky Hotdog Productions! its just like my logo that i put on my work, renders, movies, skins etc etc.. you catch my drift?

i was actually inspired by a fake hotdog made out of cardboard hanging on my artroom wall at school... strange

That's kinda cool. In a strange way.. yeah but that was what I was wondering about, if it was a personal logo or just a random company of some sort.. I got a picture in my head of a totally epic render with a Macdonald's logo on it
Quote from mickyc30 :thats what i was going for, people will remember Chunky Hotdog Productions! its just like my logo that i put on my work, renders, movies, skins etc etc.. you catch my drift?

i was actually inspired by a fake hotdog made out of cardboard hanging on my artroom wall at school... strange

That would of made me want some hotdogs for lunch.
Quote from LineR32 :That would of made me want some hotdogs for lunch.

Gutted you had no bread though.
I got them after I had come back from doing the shopping, my sis had 2 of them too.
Quote from Gustix :Thanks guys

tikshow next rim i will try to make in 1 piece

here is a little help for the start, i hope you understand it
Attached images
getting_started.jpg
Quote from Nemox :That's kinda cool. In a strange way.. yeah but that was what I was wondering about, if it was a personal logo or just a random company of some sort.. I got a picture in my head of a totally epic render with a Macdonald's logo on it

It's a personal logo 100% developed by me, so i like it, really unique, except everyone should know, that all my renders with that FZR and those wheels and that skin, were all totally built by Mogster, all i did was move the camera around and press the render button, so people should be congratulating him, not saying that I did a nice job... he just sent me the scene to learn off.

Quote from LineR32 :That would of made me want some hotdogs for lunch.

I could go for a hotdog right now as well...
Quote from mickyc30 :It's a personal logo 100% developed by me, so i like it, really unique, except everyone should know, that all my renders with that FZR and those wheels and that skin, were all totally built by Mogster, all i did was move the camera around and press the render button, so people should be congratulating him, not saying that I did a nice job... he just sent me the scene to learn off.

I could go for a hotdog right now as well...

Oh kewl.. I made this convertible of the morrow design scene.
new rims, cut the roof off, played around with lighting etc etc..
It's for a wallpaper contest we have going in the team..

Any improvement suggestions?
Attached images
Cabriov4.jpg
Make the rims a bit bigger.. and let the car be a bit higher too.. Really nice render
More light maybe, I can barely see anything in it and I reckon Bogey Jammer will be in the same boat.
I can just say it's all wrong.
Reminds me of that time i raped 2 chickens and a horse at the same time.... the outcome was messy
:jawdrop:
Quote from JJ72 :I can just say it's all wrong.

WOW! thanks dude.. that helps.. didn't give me the impression that you are an idiot at all! thanks for the constructive criticism !
Quote from LineR32 :More light maybe, I can barely see anything in it and I reckon Bogey Jammer will be in the same boat.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.. Gonna test that on the next version..
Quote from mickyc30 :You mean you've never done that?

I tryied it once, but the horse wouldn't stand still.. and it's hard to hold a horse when you have a chicken in each hand..
Yeah, can get difficult, you should try with adding a couple of hamsters in there, you think the chickens are a pain to hold!
Quote from mickyc30 :You mean you've never done that?

I've seen some questionable footage of that sort of thing, but I would never do anything like that.
Quote from mickyc30 :Yeah, can get difficult, you should try with adding a couple of hamsters in there, you think the chickens are a pain to hold!

You need serious help.. rofl..
Quote from Nemox :You need serious help.. rofl..

yes, serious help holding all these animals
Quote from Nemox :WOW! thanks dude.. that helps.. didn't give me the impression that you are an idiot at all! thanks for the constructive criticism !

okay if you want me to break it down............

the lighting is wrong, too dark.

the model is....to put it in a polite way.....in pieces, just a pile of something.

the rim size/car body relationship hasn't been thought out.

the material are all over the place. some are too reflective as if they glow in the dark. some have unreal specular qualities that just sticks out as weird.

there is serious bending of colours in your upload.
Quote from JJ72 :okay if you want me to break it down............

the lighting is wrong, too dark.

the model is....to put it in a polite way.....in pieces, just a pile of something.

the rim size/car body relationship hasn't been thought out.

the material are all over the place. some are too reflective as if they glow in the dark. some have unreal specular qualities that just sticks out as weird.

there is serious bending of colours in your upload.

See? that makes more sense.. No need to act like you are the king of the world.. just say it like it is.. makes it abit easier for me to bake it better the next time..

Quick edit: The dark lighting was kinda the point.. :P too have it as dark as possible without missing the fact that the roof was off.. And the model is in pieces? all I did was remove the roof, so you have to talk to morrow about that..
Just a diffrent style of render (for me) of my Ripcurl skin, can be found here
Attached images
f_render.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG