The online racing simulator
Quote from Gizz :well at least it makes a change to arguing about lewis

Right, can't have that can we.

Lewis is a rubbish driver because.......he cant keep the tryes to last, constant wheel locking it was only a matter of time before he burst a tyre, lets all laugh at Lewis hahahahahahahahahahah

with regards to the Mclaren issue - recently they have'nt been so bad, buut mind when Mika and DC were teammates, I might be biased imo, but I always thought Mika got the better deal in that team.
Mika got the better deal, he had Coulthard for a team mate, so he didn't need to worry about his team mate beating him.
haha, ha, ha... That is a clear example that you just see what you want to see. It seems like you missed the whole championship if you didn't see how the team cheered Hamilton and almost didn't bother about Alonso..

So please stop talking about this..
Mclaren don't cheer, they smile and clap.
Quote from diablo21 :haha, ha, ha... That is a clear example that you just see what you want to see. It seems like you missed the whole championship if you didn't see how the team cheered Hamilton and almost didn't bother about Alonso..

So please stop talking about this..

That's probably just because noone at McLaren liked Alonso. And that's not because they only had so much love to give and decided to give it all to Hamilton
Well, Häkkinen & Coulthard were in different situation, Mika already been in the team since -93 and DC came along three years later. Also Mika had been performing better than his team mates during seasons '94-95 and was in good relationship with the crew. Yes, team favored Häkkinen but I suppose it was to be expected. Same deal with Hamilton who's been in close contact with McLaren for years even if he has only 1,5 seasons on his back.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Oh that was a serious question? I thought you were joking!

I will answer the part about Ron throwing the headphones, because that actually happened, unlike the nonsense you posted after that.

Put yourself in Ron's shoes, you are running a serious racing team, fighting for a championship that could be decided by a few points, and your drivers start acting like spoilt 10 year olds. I think you would be just a little bit annoyed about that, and you would want to get hold of your drivers and make sure they didn't say or do anything stupid when they got back into the pits together, hence why he grabbed someone who could speak Spanish and would be able to help him control the drivers if they decided to have a fight.

Leave him QS, remember, it's not " Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" it's, "Nobody expects the Spanish to LISTEN"
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Right, can't have that can we.

Lewis is a rubbish driver because.......he cant keep the tryes to last, constant wheel locking it was only a matter of time before he burst a tyre, lets all laugh at Lewis hahahahahahahahahahah

with regards to the Mclaren issue - recently they have'nt been so bad, buut mind when Mika and DC were teammates, I might be biased imo, but I always thought Mika got the better deal in that team.

i nearly soaked the monitor in tea then

Quote from BlueFlame :Leave him QS, remember, it's not " Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" it's, "Nobody expects the Spanish to LISTEN"

LMAO!!
Quote from BlueFlame :Leave him QS, remember, it's not " Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" it's, "Nobody expects the Spanish to LISTEN"

You almost made me laugh... Actually, not even close. When have I not listened?

Quote from diablo21 :You almost made me laugh... Actually, not even close. When have I not listened?

It's a joke, but he was trying to tell you his point, when you obviously were going to disagree with him ANYWAY. Hence the joke.
Well Alonso is prone to coruscation, so its no suprise diablo chooses to ignore what we say.
-
(Mazz4200) DELETED by Mazz4200
Quote from J.B. :Massa's T1 move was outrageous! It's strange with him, sometimes looks such a n00b and sometimes a true champ.

Massa can overtake, but he lacks defence.
That's shit,.... sabotage or very BAD luck
Quote from Gizz :what a race!!

i thought it was gona be a sleepy day today

Ah, so you did take a nap then? Lucid dreaming is fun, eh?

Totally uninspiring, dull and silly race. There was no race to watch actually. A parade is more like it - again. One so-so overtaking maneuver at the start and all other positions swapped because someone(s) had an off, someone blew a tyre or someone blew an engine or brakes. Amazing.

It's more exciting watching automotive maker documentaries on the QC tests they do to their cars. In fact, it did remind me a bit of that TV commercial of some oriental car maker that featured a bunch of guys in white-rob scientist garb slamming the door of a car repeatedly and going "OK" after each attempt.
Quote from xaotik :One so-so overtaking maneuver at the start and all other positions swapped because someone(s) had an off, someone blew a tyre or someone blew an engine or brakes. Amazing.

you obviously didn't see the fuel fires... god you missed out

Hah - good point! Talk about some hot racing action right there.

Pitcrew reaction points go to Honda - swift, precise and immediate use of the extinguisher. Artistic points go to Torro Rosso for turning their french driver into a custard pie war veteran look-alike - twice.

Of course, one might debate that Honda has had more chances to practice.
Quote from xaotik :Hah - good point! Talk about some hot racing action right there.

Pitcrew reaction points go to Honda - swift, precise and immediate use of the extinguisher. Artistic points go to Torro Rosso for turning their french driver into a custard pie war veteran look-alike - twice.

That reminds of the old joke....

What do you call a japanese bbq with 5 letters?

"Honda"
Quote from xaotik :Ah, so you did take a nap then? Lucid dreaming is fun, eh?

Totally uninspiring, dull and silly race. There was no race to watch actually. A parade is more like it - again. One so-so overtaking maneuver at the start and all other positions swapped because someone(s) had an off, someone blew a tyre or someone blew an engine or brakes. Amazing.

It's more exciting watching automotive maker documentaries on the QC tests they do to their cars. In fact, it did remind me a bit of that TV commercial of some oriental car maker that featured a bunch of guys in white-rob scientist garb slamming the door of a car repeatedly and going "OK" after each attempt.

Even "Die Ludolfs" was more exciting.
Kimi was a little faster.... with the bottle.
Kimi was a little faster in terms of fastest lap too - the Ferrari obviously has race pace, but doesn't like qualifying so much. Has anyone worked out the 'fuel corrected' qualifying pace (bearing in mind both Kimi and Massa claimed to have made errors on their final qualifying laps)?
Quote from Crommi :Kimi was a little faster.... with the bottle.

Hahaha, oh man... I love the Finnish
Quote from Crommi :Kimi was a little faster.... with the bottle.

Hehe, I noticed that too

Now that Keikkyyykkyky has tasted the champagne I think he might just turn into a party animal like Kimi.....
Quote from tristancliffe :Kimi was a little faster in terms of fastest lap too - the Ferrari obviously has race pace, but doesn't like qualifying so much. Has anyone worked out the 'fuel corrected' qualifying pace (bearing in mind both Kimi and Massa claimed to have made errors on their final qualifying laps)?

hmm iirc massa came in first, hamilton one lap later and timo 2 laps after massa... dont remember when kimi came in
Kimi came in a lap or 2 after Hamilton, at the same time as Alonso.
Quote from xaotik :Hah - good point! Talk about some hot racing action right there.

LMAO!!!

thats my new sig ....

back to RL i agree there wasnt mutch action on the track but tbh, ive come to expect that with f1...

this is f1 is now, with the pace of developments for each team so money dependant and the DF issues thats all we gona get...

a f1 race now is decided in either

1. the first few corners or laps.
2. pitstops
3. mechanicle failure of some kind, or an off

you never really see a car make a pass in f1 and the other car come back and fight back -/-pass,

the commentators spuw this rubbish that "there's a grate battle going down with alonso and DC" NO THERE AINT! alonso is just destroying his tires trying to get past DC's slower car,

for me honda are the most fun to watch, button and rubens quali pretty close and becasue they have the same car and are both good drivers, you normaly get a half decent battle there but because there team mates they dont really come back at each other and be as brutal as if they wasn't team mates...

i was just happy to see that massa made it even worth watching, if he had not have done that and mclarean had the pace we all thought it would be 58 laps or lewis drive to the line

i just FIA would fix this crap and let us see some battles

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG