The online racing simulator
I don't think Kimi can get past, his car gets so loose everytime there's a car in front.

Noooo! Massa!

Go Heikki gooooo!
Lawl at massa

EDIT: Kov for the win
Ahhhhhhhahahahah! I burst out laughing!
Damn it, Massa did'nt deserve that today
1st Kovalinen 2nd Glock 3rd Räikkönen I CAN LIVE WITH THIS
holy nowayyyyyy
Aww, shame. Massa was doing so well. On the plus side this means good for my fantasy team.
Such a shame for Massa!
massa was impressive, oh my this is cruel.
Very nice result.

Was the expected boring race, though.
Wow, is it just me or does it seem like the top two teams have been struggling with finishing the race this year?
Cruel luck for Massa and Hamilton, but I feel really sorry for Massa.

On the other hand, go Glock and Heikki!
Massa deserved the win. I don't like him yet I feel sad for him. And Kimi didn't deserve that 3rd place after such a race..

Best drivers today were Glock and Alonso.
when did Ferrari last blown an engine?
must've been schumi at Suzuka?
yeah I think so. Atleast I don't think I've seen a blown ferrari engine last season or I'm just starting to get old :P
Australia? or was that something else? Ferrari had crap reliability this season start.
What a bummer for Felipe. Such a great race he was having...
Well I enjoyed the race actually... I don't care about Massa but he surely deserved it today. I wonder what the Hamilton fanboys are going to say about T1.

On the other hand I feel happy for Kovi and specially Glock, very good weekend. Kimi was dumb as usual and should have had HIS engine to blow, but he got away with the best lap again, grrr! Piquet seems to like Hungaroring (had a double win on GP2), and the Force Powah India was not last!
Quote from BenjiMC :Australia? or was that something else? Ferrari had crap reliability this season start.

yep like 3 Ferrari engines blew up that weekend.
Ferrari engines seem to be struggling with the heat
Poor Massa, he did such a good job, but to be honest I don't give a crap because the nice guy finished first for once! So happy that Kovalainen finally has his first win, hopefully he will keep on improving and give Hamilton more trouble. Well done to Glock as well, hopefully we will see some of his brilliant racecraft at some point, I still remember him giving Hamilton the most work in that famous GP2 race in Turkey.

Bring on Valencia, I predict carnage and boring TV coverage.
Kovalainen had that win gifted to him, much like most of Coulthard's wins when we was at McLaren. Glock really surprised me, I thought he'd be light and fall away as the race went on. Alonso deserved more points IMO.
Kovalainen definitely didn't deserve this win, but the guy did deserve a win on the whole, even if only for his personality and spirit. Even though his performance wasn't particularly noteworthy, he does seem more confident since his contract renewal. I hope he can build on that and be on that podium more
I feel really really sorry for Massa. He was the fastest of all.... He should have won, he did a great job there. Not to talk about how he PWNED HamFAILton in T1 . That was awesome, oh and grats to Glock

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG