The online racing simulator
Massa's T1 move was outrageous! It's strange with him, sometimes looks such a n00b and sometimes a true champ.

Did anyone else think Ron and Heikki made themselves look a bit stupid by blaming Massa for blowing his engine by pushing too hard? Couldn't you apply the same theory to Hamilton's tyre problem?

IMO, unless there's some obvious big mistake, if the car can't take what the driver is giving it, it's either just bad luck or an engineering problem.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :yep like 3 Ferrari engines blew up that weekend.
Ferrari engines seem to be struggling with the heat

Both Ferraris in Australia iirc, Sutil and Vettel in Malaysia. That's a lot of engine problems...
I think they meant Ferrari should have turned down the engine a bit, he was a few laps from the finish after all.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Poor Massa, he did such a good job, but to be honest I don't give a crap because the nice guy finished first for once! So happy that Kovalainen finally has his first win, hopefully he will keep on improving and give Hamilton more trouble. Well done to Glock as well, hopefully we will see some of his brilliant racecraft at some point, I still remember him giving Hamilton the most work in that famous GP2 race in Turkey.

Bring on Valencia, I predict carnage and boring TV coverage.

He won't give Hamilton a trouble.. Ron Dennis will stop him before he does, be sure of that.
Quote from diablo21 :He won't give Hamilton a trouble.. Ron Dennis will stop him before he does, be sure of that.

He's been nowhere near Hamilton anyway. I don't think the team need to intervene.
Don't forget that the temperature was more than 30°C and the aphalt was about 48°C.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think they meant Ferrari should have turned down the engine a bit, he was a few laps from the finish after all.

I thought they did? According to german commentators, he was running 2 seconds off the pace towards the end of the (his) race...
Quote from diablo21 :He won't give Hamilton a trouble.. Ron Dennis will stop him before he does, be sure of that.

I was wondering why you would make such an ignorent comment, then I noticed where you are from. Go and do some reading into the history of driver equality at Mclaren, they were often critized for it, because they compromised themselfs and could of won a lot more championships if they nominated a number 1 driver and gave team orders to the same extent Ferrari did.

Another Alonso fan claiming to be a fan of F1, yet clearly biased towards one driver.

Sorry Linsen I didn't notice that, useless english commentators didn't really pick up on it.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I was wondering why you would make such an ignorent comment, then I noticed where you are from. Go and do some reading into the history of driver equality at Mclaren, they were often critized for it, because they compromised themselfs and could of won a lot more championships if they nominated a number 1 driver and gave team orders to the same extent Ferrari did.

You're quite right. Alonso must be the first driver ever to complain about such thing.

Oh, and to everybody else, particularly teh M'ssa/Hamitighjlon fanboys, stop complaining how the victory was undeserved! To finish first you've gotta finish. Or finish first. The end. Man, I thought everyone was happy when the nicest man on paddock won...
To finish first you definately have to be finnish. I got the headline for the back pages...

Friendly Finnish F1 Fella Finally Finishes First
haha. My nationality does not mean anything with what Mclaren did to Alonso. LOL. It's just funny that people only want to see what they feel like seeing or the press want them to see. HELLOO! Come down to earth.

Not gonna talk about this Mclaren/Alonso thing anymore as there was already enough whining last year.

of course because we forget how Alonso demanded that Lewis was not able to test the Macca pre-Silverstone last year
Quote from hypocrit21 :It's just funny that people only want to see what they feel like seeing or the press want them to see. HELLOO! Come down to earth.

I find it extremely comical that you would call the team biased when both drivers finished with exactly the same amount of points.
what a race!!

i thought it was gona be a sleepy day today,

with hamilton nailing quali massa didnt look to mutch of a threat so i though it would be watching hamilton scoot to the line...

i thought it was grate to see massa nail one down the outside, what a start that was!!! and to be fair massa owned the track frm lap 1, 100% one of his best drives to date, i just couldnt belive it when i saw his engine go up!, and they did turn his engine down not long after hamilton pitted for the tire problem, heikki was catching him at nearly 1.5 sec a lap at some points...

really happy for heikki, not his fault massa'a engine let go, ok he wasnt the quickest guy on track but he held it together and brought it home, really pleased for the guy....

but what about Glock!!!! awsome stuff would have been a brave man to bet him finishing there today and holding off kimi, awsome drive from him...

kimi?? i really duno lol, i think he gets frustrated when the car aint what it could/should be, but again he brought it home for a podium so hats off to the guy...

race was a lot more exciting than i had thought, and massa's pass was sublime!!, i think massa has somthing to prove, awsome drive from him just soooo unlucky.....
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I find it extremely comical that you would call the team biased when both drivers finished with exactly the same amount of points.

Ok, just tell me something, why did Ron threw the earphones (or whatever you call it) when Alonso beat Hamilton's time (and took the pole). Why when Hamilton took a pole the team and Ron were jumping around and laughing, etc and when Alonso won a race noone everything was as if nothing had happened. Just hey good race. uh.

And all this was before the Hungary incident, where Alonso and Ron explained to the FIA what happened and Hamilton came after and told otherwise, yet the FIA decided to put a penalty on Alonso. Bullshit.

So yeah, Massa deserved the win, and Kimi certainly didn't deserve 3rd place, he did nothing during the race, just screw up. Alonso deserved it more (don't start with the Alonso fanboy), he managed to run @ Ferrari's and Mclaren rithm (not all the time) with a Renault. Piquet also did a good race, I think that (quite lucky) second place gave him some motivation. Although I may be wrong and he's performance will go down again as we've seen pretty much all the season..
Quote from Gizz :race was a lot more exciting than i had thought, and massa's pass was sublime!!, i think massa has somthing to prove, awsome drive from him just soooo unlucky.....

Your expectations must have been veeery low.
Massa was on form for this one, it was unlucky his engine let go, but then you cant have all your mechanical bad luck hit on the days when your not up to par, breakages can happen any time, so he needs to be on form more often.

Our commentators where saying he wants to be a champion, I think he needs to start acting like one and not go off the boil for 8 months of the year. The guys performance swings more often than my mood, and that's not a favourable comment!

Hamilton was also unlucky, and extremely lucky, i'm not really sure which.

Raikkonen is the net winner this race, suddenly he's in the title hunt again after being nowhere. He did that last season to win an undeserved championship. If he flukes it again this year i'll have no more faith in lady luck.

Glock & Toyota look impressive, the battle between them and BMW might be one to watch for the future. I hope the new regulations next year dont put these teams so far off the pace as often big regulation shake-ups mean the top teams adapt faster.

Kovalainen was lucky, he didnt really "beat" his opposition. But you make your own luck to a certain extent and he did everything that could be asked of him to do. I'd like to see him get a little bit faster, but as people said of David Coultard "nice guys never win".

Kudos to Mark Webber for telling it how it is "All over by turn 2", Hungaroring has no place on the Grand Prix calendar.
Quote from alonsofanboy21 :Ok, just tell me something, blah blad loads of crap

This statement comes from an ex-McLaren driver (there's no need to name him because all ex Mc's would say the same so it doesn't matter that it was Keke Rosberg) (a free translation of what I remember him saying): They've always treated drivers equal at McLaren, the problem is more about how Alonso understands the consept of equality.
Quote from Linsen :Your expectations must have been veeery low.

LOL i carn't lie they was, i actualy set my self up for a afternoon nap
Nvm
Quote from diablo21 :What statement? Alonso said nothing of this. It's what I saw and Alonso-haters didn't want to see

Racername: Ryu

That has nothing to do with it right?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Racername: Ryu

That has nothing to do with it right?

Why would it? BTW You still haven't answered the above post.
well at least it makes a change to arguing about lewis
Oh that was a serious question? I thought you were joking!

I will answer the part about Ron throwing the headphones, because that actually happened, unlike the nonsense you posted after that.

Put yourself in Ron's shoes, you are running a serious racing team, fighting for a championship that could be decided by a few points, and your drivers start acting like spoilt 10 year olds. I think you would be just a little bit annoyed about that, and you would want to get hold of your drivers and make sure they didn't say or do anything stupid when they got back into the pits together, hence why he grabbed someone who could speak Spanish and would be able to help him control the drivers if they decided to have a fight.
Quote from diablo21 :And all this was before the Hungary incident, where Alonso and Ron explained to the FIA what happened and Hamilton came after and told otherwise, yet the FIA decided to put a penalty on Alonso. Bullshit.

Stewards enquiries often take the words of the drivers invloved and make there judgement from that, so no, not really bullshit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG