The online racing simulator
Hi all!
I've made this skin yesterday and would like it rendered for use in a wallpaper preferred at 1280 x 800 and if possible with a transparent background or something like a tarmac surface or something also some rims that look like the ones the real car uses and with a front an back angle view

Many thanks in advance!
Attached images
XFR_Cliocup-promo.jpg
DK_USA's Skins yay!!!
Hey There everyone, Im loving all the work that you all are doing rendering skins....I cant wait until i get that good, But for now ill just stick to skinning!!!!

I was wondering if you guys could take peek at these skins and possibly Render them, Make em look cool and possibly put them into a racing scene...

Thanks again...... DK_USA

P.S. I cant give you guys permision to use these skins as they have my username and Number on them, BUT if you PM me id be glad to fix em up and hand them over....thanks again...
Attached images
XFG_Civic hatch Si.jpg
MRT_DK_USA#18.jpg
XRT_RespectSkin.jpg
XRT_TTDK_USA2.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Hi all!
I've made this skin yesterday and would like it rendered for use in a wallpaper preferred at 1280 x 800 and if possible with a transparent background or something like a tarmac surface or something also some rims that look like the ones the real car uses and with a front an back angle view

Many thanks in advance!

' carried out test seen d' angle, if you like that say me
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4113/spongehl3.jpg
-
(aRIfA4) DELETED by aRIfA4
Looks pretty good
Have another one Sponge.
Attached images
XFR_Cliocup-promo_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Have another one Sponge.

very good work just a question how made you for the plates before and back marking your name? , I cannot make, if you want m' well; help d' thank you; advances
Quote from cayenne 49 :very good work just a question how made you for the plates before and back marking your name? , I cannot make, if you want m' well; help d' thank you; advances

If you're using Ian.H's premade scenes then theres 2 slots in the material editor for the front and back numberplates. Use the s_plate.dds found in your CMX Viewer dds folder as a base to make your own one from.
thank you very much for l' helps
I`l be very thank for you if you render my team skin :)
I`l be very thank for you if you render my team skin
heres the skin:
Attached images
XRT_FusionTMdrf.jpg
thnk you very much! its great
can you render one more skin, because oure team have drift and race skins skin:
Attached images
UF1_FusionTM.jpg
Well Im not sure why I was appearently Skipped but I feel really bad, I had posted on the last page and thought that you guys would have loved the skins?.........

Could you guys possibly try at least one skin......

Please and Thankyou............DK_USA!!
Attached images
XFG_Civic hatch Si.jpg
XRT_RespectSkin.jpg
XRT_S15-180Engine.jpg
XRT_TTDK_USA2.jpg
Quote from DK_USA :Well Im not sure why I was appearently Skipped but I feel really bad, I had posted on the last page and thought that you guys would have loved the skins?.........

I will try to do you one returned this evening
Quote from DK_USA :Well Im not sure why I was appearently Skipped but I feel really bad, I had posted on the last page and thought that you guys would have loved the skins?.........

Immma to that last XRT skin now, but I don't have time to do any more cause I have to leave in like 30 minutes, but send me a PM tomorrow if to remind me tomorrow if no one has done the others and I'll have a go at them..
Im up for it.

And here is your TT skin.. Sorry it took a while.. Imma get cracking at the others as soon as I know which one Cayenne is doing.
Attached images
DKusa.jpg
hello
I was wondering since i have new pc could somebuddy make a combined XFG and XRG((personal skins) render in one render screen with both cars

If they could both have some nice not to flashy rims (pleas)

Thanks Chrisuu
Attached images
XFG_Fuko.jpg
XRG_Yuki.jpg
Hey Nemox Thanks a Bunch For The TT Skin Render, Love it and so Does My Team...Thanks A Bunch And Cant Wait to See The Others!!!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG