The online racing simulator
Quote from DK_USA :Hey Nemox Thanks a Bunch For The TT Skin Render, Love it and so Does My Team...Thanks A Bunch And Cant Wait to See The Others!!!

Glad to hear you like them.. The rest will be done tomorrow sometime ^^
Quote from Nemox :didn't I render that skin for you last week? :P

yes, but one render :P
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I was wondering since i have new pc could somebuddy make a combined XFG and XRG((personal skins) render in one render screen with both cars

If they could both have some nice not to flashy rims (pleas)

Thanks Chrisuu

nothing special....
enjoy
Attached images
chrisuu request.jpg
looks like some windows are missing.. or is it me?
there are windows...but they had differernt textures....
i changed them here....( and the wrong spoiler texture :hidesbehi )

-.-

edit:
now this is the right spoiler texture.....:banana_ra
a high end render-settings version.... (33min render on Quadcore 4*3Ghz, 3GB)
and a normal render-settings version... (2.27min render on same machine )
Attached images
chrisuu.jpg
chrisuu high end.jpg
chrisuu normal.jpg
DK USA request
Attached images
dk usa request 5.jpg
dk usa request 3.jpg
Thanks abunch, Now alls left is what Nemox is going to do, Thanks a Bunch...

I have just one more request, separet from the others...

My team loves the TT'USA Render and im wondering if someone could possibly go all out with it.. you know open hood with engine, lambo doors....the works..

Thanks in advanced if anyone could do it...

Dk_USA
You should get a better CF texture.
Attached images
XRT_TTDK_USA2.jpg
CF Texture?? oh and thanks a bunch for the render
im just looking through the renders - could someone say - how the hell do you do it:-o they are amazing and thanks ever so much for the TT ones

i love them as i am manager and they are on the tt forum now!

all i would love to know is how do you render as good as this (what program to get refelctions/lights/doors) because theyre amazing!!!

thanks again (a bunch x 1,000,000)
hey Cal, As Far as I know they use 3D Max And Blender and another but i dont know that one..
Opening the doors and other parts can be done in any of the 3d programs. Blender can give the same results as 3ds max, but most people are using the 1st version of the scene Bogey made.
because the secod version tooks hours to render, i made renders which took more then 7 hours

now im looking for 3ds max
Quote from itsphilthy :there are windows...but they had differernt textures....
i changed them here....( and the wrong spoiler texture :hidesbehi )

-.-

edit:
now this is the right spoiler texture.....:banana_ra
a high end render-settings version.... (33min render on Quadcore 4*3Ghz, 3GB)
and a normal render-settings version... (2.27min render on same machine )

Thanks so much apreciate it its just perectly what i thought it would be
Kool Anyway Can Anyone Try To Do The Remaining Skins pls... Thanks!!
Maybe anyone wanna make render of my new public skin ?
Attached images
XRT_Maxim_Public.jpg
Quote from DK_USA :Kool Anyway Can Anyone Try To Do The Remaining Skins pls... Thanks!!

There you have 1 of them atleast.. Trying to figure out how to hide the 180 engine on the last one.. cause it looks fugly on a render.. And probably in-game to..
Attached images
Respectskin.jpg
Ok ill do that, And Thanks Again For the Renders as always there great!!!
Quote from DK_USA :Ok ill do that, And Thanks Again For the Renders as always there great!!!

Found a way to make a OK render without showing the hood..
I'll have it on here in about 30 min, gonna make myself something to eat first.. ^^
Attached images
XRTs15.jpg
Nemox, Your awsome, You just find a way to make everything look good.......100+Infinity Kudos!!!!!

Thanks a bunch.....DK_USA
Quote from DK_USA :Nemox, Your awsome, You just find a way to make everything look good.......100+Infinity Kudos!!!!!

Thanks a bunch.....DK_USA

Nooo problem at all..
Sorry it came out abit basic and very much alike everything else..
oh no its no problem at all!!!..Hey wut else can you do??? Is there any way of setting up my TT DKUSA as a render in a Garage with the other skins, except the other skin(S15 was a fail)....

You know like the engine hood up, or its getting worked on, or stuff like that...

More examples, Carwash, racing others skins, umm tow truck stuff like that would be great...!!!!!!!!

And thanks again to everyone who has helped me and my team out, especially Nemox YAY!!!!
Quote from DK_USA :oh no its no problem at all!!!..Hey wut else can you do??? Is there any way of setting up my TT DKUSA as a render in a Garage with the other skins, except the other skin(S15 was a fail)....

You know like the engine hood up, or its getting worked on, or stuff like that...

More examples, Carwash, racing others skins, umm tow truck stuff like that would be great...!!!!!!!!

And thanks again to everyone who has helped me and my team out, especially Nemox YAY!!!!

I will cook something up for you during the night.. so every skin besides the S15? Roger that.. ^^
Cool beans!!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG