The online racing simulator
Quote from DK_USA :Cool beans!!

Okey, sooo... I have the 3 skins in a garage scene.. However, I have ran into a small problem. . I don't have any material balls left so no place for a XRT clone.. :S So I'm gonna cheat.. oh yeah, you heard me.. I'm gonna put one of the XRT skins on a XRR.. I'm sorry.. that's all I can do.. :S
Dude no problem at all, XRRs fine dude... I shouldn't question zee master!!! ha ha Giggle...

Cant Wait!!!!
Quote from DK_USA :Dude no problem at all, XRRs fine dude... I shouldn't question zee master!!! ha ha Giggle...

Cant Wait!!!!

Zee master iz done! lawl
Attached images
TT garage.jpg
OMG HOLY COW!!!!! Nemox you out did yourself.....Thankyou soso much!!!!

Get some rest now and much appreciated...
Quote from Nemox :Okey, sooo... I have the 3 skins in a garage scene.. However, I have ran into a small problem. . I don't have any material balls left so no place for a XRT clone.. :S So I'm gonna cheat.. oh yeah, you heard me.. I'm gonna put one of the XRT skins on a XRR.. I'm sorry.. that's all I can do.. :S

You will never run out of new material slots... you can reset the slots.
Materials are still there even though they are not shown in the material slots.
Quote from maxiim :Maybe anyone wanna make render of my new public skin ?

-.-
Attached images
maxiim request.jpg
maxiim.jpg
maxiim3.jpg
maxiim2.jpg
Hi all !

I want too a render of my skin jaja

Can anyone to render this skin too ?

Thanks you very much !

A greeting
hi, i need a render
hi, can anyone render my skin for the xrg? mabye put a nice set of rims to? thanks in advance(skin on next post
Quote from driftking11 :

You need to upload it. You just posted a "link" to something on your computer, nobody else can see it.

When you type a new post, click on "Manage Attachments" and then choose the file to upload. Then, everyone will be able to see it.
thnx zeugminod, but photobucket will cover it also
please render my skins new wheels please
Attached images
XRT_nsmx_blue_mikas.jpg
XRT_nsmx_pink_mikas.jpg
Hi,

because I can't install my 3ds Max due to reinstalation of windows, I would like to please for 2 renders of one BF1 skin.

Please render it with 1280x1024 resolution and only one car in scene with white background. I will be happy if there could be one render from front view and second render from behind view.

skin in 2048x2048 is here

I need it now for new a preview of championchip with BF1.

Thanks a lot
Quote from Miri :Hi,

because I can't install my 3ds Max due to reinstalation of windows, I would like to please for 2 renders of one BF1 skin.

Please render it with 1280x1024 resolution and only one car in scene with white background. I will be happy if there could be one render from front view and second render from behind view.

skin in 2048x2048 is here

I need it now for new a preview of championchip with BF1.

Thanks a lot

Working on it. I'll add the renders to this post when they're done.
Attached images
bf1_kzs_alfa_render1.jpg
bf1_kzs_alfa_render2.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Working on it. I'll add the renders to this post when they're done.

thanks a lot, I'll wait

edit: great work, many thanks
Quote from beefyman666 :Working on it. I'll add the renders to this post when they're done.

please, could I ask you again for render this car in 2 other view?

one with detail of front wing
secont with detail of text on left or right side

I'll be very happy with that.

Thanks in advance
Quote from Miri :please, could I ask you again for render this car in 2 other view?

one with detail of front wing
secont with detail of text on left or right side

I'll be very happy with that.

Thanks in advance

Right, i've done the front wing shot, hope that's alright.

I'll add the other render when it's done.
Attached images
bf1_kzs_alfa_render3.jpg
bf1_kzs_alfa_render4.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Right, i've done the front wing shot, hope that's alright.

I'll add the other render when it's done.

many, many, many thanks. I will send you link by PM, when pages will be final.
Quote from Mikasssss :please render my skins new wheels please

i dont know whether u may like it or not as i just started last night but to be honest i have picked up pretty damn fast - i will have a go at the first one for you
-
(CrAbStEr DrIfTeR) DELETED by CrAbStEr DrIfTeR

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG