The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
Quote from Dygear :Could I just say that, I love the site, but could you please use LightBox to display your images so when the user clicks on them they are not taken away from the page.

I need more coments like this.

I like your coment and I noted for improve this.
Lightbox be added tomorrow.

Thanks for suggestion.
New news on BMW F1 Team Hockenheim.

New Lightbox to see the screenshots.

Español:

Nuevas noticias sobre BMW F1 Team.

Nuevo sistema para ver las capturas de pantalla en Screenshots.

Live for Speed Magazine:

http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/index.php

New contributor: velociround.

Don't forget to suscribe !!

Problems:

Subscribers receive an e-mail from my own mail. In the header appear all directions from which they have subscribed to the Web.
I do not know the solution to this problem.
If that does not matter, you can proceed to the subscription.

And Add RSS service.
All sugestions, contributions,etc, is welcome.
Hey, I have an idea. How about you include cool setups for beginners. You could focus on Mouse and Keyboard since they're popular and Wheel for the more focused driver
-
(Jamesisinthehouse12) DELETED by Jamesisinthehouse12
Add RSS FEEDS
Add RSS FEEDS???
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :I'm not sure myself... but I think it is as easy as going to http://rssfeedreader.com/ and filling in your first and last name aswell as your website url, and I think it give it to you!!!

Does this work?

Quote from Amso :Hey, I have an idea. How about you include cool setups for beginners. You could focus on Mouse and Keyboard since they're popular and Wheel for the more focused driver

in S2 I find alot more wheel drivers than keyboard and mouse...
Some typos I found:

Subscriptions
Pacth in the XR GT pic
I need help:

Drift with the XR GT and the Skins in 2048 x 2048 as a minimum size.

Thanks in advance.
Im on it chief. Do you need replays or screenshots?
Good job lynce, nice screenshot editing too
Thank you, brother
In articles should be List of objectives.
Quote from ImportFantasy :As of right now, cobra is real busy with all his work ethics.But, I did get a replay of drifting XRGs.Will send you the skin and the replay once I make skin corrections.

Thanks. Waiting for it.

Quote from Lynce :Thanks, fixed and updated list.

Where are the links (as it says in the list)?
Lynce, you sir have a PM.
Nice Idea, this brought my mind back to quite a few months ago. Does anyone know how the LFS Magazine got off with that obisious Demo driver who was willing to do the LFS magazine print them send them etc, did it work? or did it go down the drain? He got some stick and some advice and support but I was wondering how it go?

Matty
Quote from dmwright :Nice Idea, this brought my mind back to quite a few months ago. Does anyone know how the LFS Magazine got off with that obisious Demo driver who was willing to do the LFS magazine print them send them etc, did it work? or did it go down the drain? He got some stick and some advice and support but I was wondering how it go?

Matty

I have problems for understand you but I understand this:

What is the Live for Speed Magazine?

It is a website based in the world of Live for Speed with a style magazine.

There will be articles on cars and things related to the LFS.

Preparations professional and special editions to customize cars to your liking.

Screenshots edited.

Addons to customize your LFS and more.

About demo drivers the response is not. This magazine is for all. Maybe more for License racers.

Link:

http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/index.php

And Thanks for comment.
Quote from dmwright :Nice Idea, this brought my mind back to quite a few months ago. Does anyone know how the LFS Magazine got off with that obisious Demo driver who was willing to do the LFS magazine print them send them etc, did it work? or did it go down the drain? He got some stick and some advice and support but I was wondering how it go?

Matty

The demo racer who was trying to make a magazine disappeared.

Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG