The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
Quote from seinfeld :this just really shows how bored the users of LFS really are, instead of playing a outdated game, they are making a magazine. sure we got an update, but there is nothing new, for the time we waited, we got nothing but a few tweaks,
LFS WE NEED NEW CONTENT, not just ohh we lowered the xrt CoG by 2mm making it a totally new car. pfft. you could of just put a new body on it, add 20 hp, and give it a sequential box and call it a BSFG turbo, and we would of been just as oblivious to how stupidly lazy the creators have now gotten.

I think its great you made a magazine, but you need contnet, updates to the game, and so hype created, then the magazine would be cool. but its great that you are getting it going in anticipation that you may have something to write about in a few years time when we get 1 new car (we hope)

You should really try the new patch.... You`ll know what the rest of us thinks about your post..

[url=URL DE LA PAGINA][/url]

More updates:

New performance section. Performance Skins Collection:

[url]http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/Performance.php[/url]

New Skin for XR GT:

[url]http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/xr-gt-top-secret-performance-skin.php[/url]

News:

[url]http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/News.php[/url]

LFS Magazine.

Original Pics on Attachments
Attached images
XRG Top Secret 2 original.jpg
XRG Top Secret 3 original.jpg
XRG Top Secret original.jpg
Note very important: I've completed this work because it is a request for a graphic design firm located in Spain.

10 covers inspired in:

- Gran Turismo 4, Gran Turismo Tokyo-. Geneva 2002, Colin Mcrae Rally2, Colin McRae Rally 4, Need for Speed Underground 2, Need for SpeedMost wanted, Need for Speed Carbono, Juiced 2: Hot import Nights,Burnout Revenge, GtA San Andreas.

The covers are home and counter-cover. Show the Attachments.

These works are ideal for people who have very personalized with yourdirectory LFS addons and want to do backup on a DVD or CD. It alsoapplies to those who go home to his friends with his custom LFS withtextures, Skins, sounds, etc..

It has many utilities and is always better with a box personalized for each.

Link here. MEGAUPLOAD:

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=V6OT7ZY0

Over 52,6 mb.

Updated thanks to JO53PHS

TIFF format, 300 ppi and CMYK colours.

Links

XR GT JUN Performance Skin
Why dont you change 'Live For Speed Magazine' to 'Lynce's Place To Show Stuff' ?? That's about the use for this website since it was launched. Showing YOUR ARTS, YOUR SKINS and YOUR TEXTURES. lol...
Quote from Riders Motion :Why dont you change 'Live For Speed Magazine' to 'Lynce's Place To Show Stuff' ?? That's about the use for this website since it was launched. Showing YOUR ARTS, YOUR SKINS and YOUR TEXTURES. lol...

Why so much interest that you change the Web NAME?

What's wrong with that call LFS Magazine?

Let us remember what I put in a previous post:

Any suggestion, contributions and collaborations are welcome.
One more thing, my Skins are not my Skins are public and are for everyone. My arts are not my art, is information for everyone. My textures, are not my textures, are public and are for everyone. The addons are public and are for everyone.

Email Subscription...
With your email subscription thing, could you put our email addresses in hiding so that other people don't know our emails
Put it in the "Bcc" section so it hides them instead of "To" or anything that will hide them

P.S. Great Job, love the DVD covers
Use Windows Live Mail or something instead of the hotmail one, that way you won't get that advertising
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :With your email subscription thing, could you put our email addresses in hiding so that other people don't know our emails
Put it in the "Bcc" section so it hides them instead of "To" or anything that will hide them

P.S. Great Job, love the DVD covers
Use Windows Live Mail or something instead of the hotmail one, that way you won't get that advertising

Best suggestion of this thread.

Thank you very much.

I will do some testing.
I have a question about the skins. If they are in 4000x4000+, will they appear like that hires in LFS? Or will they be only in 2048x2048?
Quote from Flame CZE :I have a question about the skins. If they are in 4000x4000+, will they appear like that hires in LFS? Or will they be only in 2048x2048?

In principle because the user can change the resolution of the Skins.

I have the highest order not to occupy more space on the web.
Quote from Lynce :In principle because the user can change the resolution of the Skins.

I have the highest order not to occupy more space on the web.

I mean during offline race
I can still see all the emails still... it needs to be in the "Bcc" section, You have it in the "Cc" section

Put the addresses in the "Bcc" section.
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :I can still see all the emails still... it needs to be in the "Bcc" section, You have it in the "Cc" section

Put the addresses in the "Bcc" section.

Thanks.

Fixed for next time.

Blackman

"XR GT was my training car at the beginning of my career in LFS. Nothin was better than XRG, that was my "true love". Most people drove these XFG car with i hated because it was too easy just like "brake, turn the wheel and gas"...but with XRG there was harder steering, was harder to stay on same line with i loved coz everylap with XR was different, that was a travel, adventure and experience. Time doesnt matter, this car doesnt boring me, i still love this car and i will never stop! "

Sincerely, Thank you very Much, Blackman.

Updated soon.
Quote from Flame CZE :I mean during offline race

As long as I know, the skin resolution in LFS has no limits - if they are 4000x4000+ they'll appear as they are, in their own resolution, in this case, 4000x4000+ (but just if you have your skins in options > graphics set to "full". If you set "compressed", they'll be turned into DDS files and compressed, but on the same resolution [I think so] - screen shots attached. The difference on the screens are small because this is a high quality skin (2048x2048) but on lower resolutions, the difference is a lot bigger).
Also, the skin looks a lot better ingame since the screenshots are compressed JPG files (otherwise it would be 4,5MB each shot) but I think the difference is noticeable (the compressed skin is more quadratic).

Well, obviously if you use a ultra large resolution the game will start to lose some FPS...
Quote from Velociround :As long as I know, the skin resolution in LFS has no limits - if they are 4000x4000+ they'll appear as they are, in their own resolution, in this case, 4000x4000+ (but just if you have your skins in options > graphics set to "full". If you set "compressed", they'll be turned into DDS files and compressed, but on the same resolution [I think so] - screen shots attached. The difference on the screens are small because this is a high quality skin (2048x2048) but on lower resolutions, the difference is a lot bigger).
Also, the skin looks a lot better ingame since the screenshots are compressed JPG files (otherwise it would be 4,5MB each shot) but I think the difference is noticeable (the compressed skin is more quadratic).

Well, obviously if you use a ultra large resolution the game will start to lose some FPS...

Thank you for explain it because I understood what I asked.
Thanks for hiding the email addresses!!!

Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :Use Windows Live Mail or something instead of the online hotmail one, that way you won't get that advertising

- I have circled the advertising in red in the picture below

Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :Thanks for hiding the email addresses!!!

- I have circled the advertising in red in the picture below

NO, thanks to you.

Because this is thanks for your sugestion.

Quote from Lynce :Blackman

"XR GT was my training car at the beginning of my career in LFS. Nothin was better than XRG, that was my "true love". Most people drove these XFG car with i hated because it was too easy just like "brake, turn the wheel and gas"...but with XRG there was harder steering, was harder to stay on same line with i loved coz everylap with XR was different, that was a travel, adventure and experience. Time doesnt matter, this car doesnt boring me, i still love this car and i will never stop! "

Sincerely, Thank you very Much, Blackman.

Updated soon.

Working on it. XR GT Article with more information.

General characteristics.

Allowed contributions.

Mazdaspeed Performance Skin for the XR GT. This work takes about two weeks and stopped for having made the JUN. Now it's finished. It is not spectacular but has metallic effect and variaton of brightness and other stuffs.
Updated

Enjoy !

On PSD for Skiners.

Do not Edit.
Still waiting for the first article on your "magazine"
Quote from frokki :Still waiting for the first article on your "magazine"

Looks like you didn't read the "Meet the new XR GT with the release of Patch Z" article

Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG