The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
Wonderful..Thanks!
Quote from seinfeld :this just really shows how bored the users of LFS really are,

Ive never seen Lynce racing, maybe in spanish leagues, but his pasion is photoshop, and design... so you dont know what are you talking
Great idea man!!!
Nice photoshop work as always!

But a magazine? I guess it's gonna be as outrageous as interfaz v delta (still haven't figured out what it is btw), and ready in.. just after S3?
#30 - Amso
Cool site dude 100/10 *no it's not a mistake *
Awesome work!

Well done!

although i have to admit that new content -at least for me- is needed.
Quote from frokki :Nice photoshop work as always!

But a magazine? I guess it's gonna be as outrageous as interfaz v delta (still haven't figured out what it is btw), and ready in.. just after S3?

Interface v. Delta has been canceled. I don't noticed about this because the thread was missed.

Has been canceled because the programmer don't have time.

Sorry to all for create false espectatives.

LFS Blog will be closed soon.

I concentrate in Live for Speed Magazine.

Thanks for interest and coments.

So, I post in this thread all updates.
nice vid
Quote from seinfeld :this just really shows how bored the users of LFS really are, instead of playing a outdated game, they are making a magazine. sure we got an update, but there is nothing new, for the time we waited, we got nothing but a few tweaks,
LFS WE NEED NEW CONTENT, not just ohh we lowered the xrt CoG by 2mm making it a totally new car. pfft. you could of just put a new body on it, add 20 hp, and give it a sequential box and call it a BSFG turbo, and we would of been just as oblivious to how stupidly lazy the creators have now gotten.

I think its great you made a magazine, but you need contnet, updates to the game, and so hype created, then the magazine would be cool. but its great that you are getting it going in anticipation that you may have something to write about in a few years time when we get 1 new car (we hope)

totally agreed with you
Just make sure with this magazine that you make it universally appealing to all Live For Speed users.
#38 - JJ72
If you have idea for new sections and need contributors ring me up, LFS concept car design, interior design etc etc......
Quote from JJ72 :If you have idea for new sections and need contributors ring me up, LFS concept car design, interior design etc etc......

Of course !!

Send me M.P. for new contributions.

I'm glad the udpate this web with your works.

I'm working about article of XR GT:

Engine: 4 cylinders inline /
Displacement: 1,800 c.c. / Power: 140 C.V. at 5988 rpm /
Torque.: 187 Nm of 4512 rpm /
Gearbox: H-pattern gerabox /
Drive: RWD (Rear wheel Drive/
Weight: 1150 kg /
Power-weight.: 124 C.V. * Ton /
Accelerate: 0 to 100 km / h: 7.47 0.00 / 10 (G25 / Shifter) Hard Track Setup.
0 to 400 m: 15.53 0.00/10 (G25 in Shifter) to 145 km / h /
Speed tip: 197.18 km / h / LFS Stats and Setup: Hard Track.
Weight distribution: 52.0 front and 48.0 Rear (%) /
Design: FR coupé /
Tank capacity: 65 litres /
And add in article colours list.

Next thing._

Need opinions about this car from this racers:

Pecholobo, guivans, flywheed, Blakcman, NotAnIllusion, ru7 [slo], easyed, Shiny_red_cobra, qstomeq and _Mateusz_

This racers can mail me with one mpr(Patch Z, please) with Skin or not Skin. (Mpr for do a shot).

Title of this article: XR GT Patch Z.

A few words about future of the articles:

There are 19 cars in Live for Speed. there are more in future, perhaps.

With one car I can do special editions. In one edition I can do, Skins, New interiors, new colours, New Style, new engine sound,etc,etc.

Only 3 complete set for one car: 19 - formulas (No addons for formula cars)= 15 x 3(addons per car)= 45 Articles.

Comparative with similar cars.

All GTRs, GTR with 490 hp and XF GTR and UF GTR= 3 Articles more. And add TBO Class.

LX cars. One more

50 Articles.

Articles about cars in tracks, Layouts (Top Gear Style),etc,etc,etc. Maybe 20 articles more?

And formula cars: 74.

LFS Tweak? Maybe with help.

What is the limit?

The time and imagination.

Do you like this? Really do you like Live for Speed?

Well I remember about help with XR GT opinions.

Thanks.
I need some sentences for do the Cover.

Thanks.

XR GT opinions:

Next thing._

Need opinions about this car from this racers:

Pecholobo, guivans, flywheed, Blakcman, NotAnIllusion, ru7 [slo], easyed, Shiny_red_cobra, qstomeq and _Mateusz_

This racers can mail me with one mpr(Patch Z, please) with Skin or not Skin. (Mpr for do a shot).

Title of this article: XR GT Patch Z.
ok, i think that its a bit mean that you pick the drivers that are faster or better friends to you, to say their oppinions. Maybe if you ask people to pm 3 line oppinions to you, you could pick some out and add it to the article.

And no, i dont wanna be in it. Its just abit, hmmmm
Quote from DevilDare :ok, i think that its a bit mean that you pick the drivers that are faster or better friends to you, to say their oppinions. Maybe if you ask people to pm 3 line oppinions to you, you could pick some out and add it to the article.

What is mean about this?

He obviously is going to ask the fastest drivers with the car.
Who wants to hear someone say something about a car he can't drive fast?
Perhaps it is a misunderstanding which I have done.

Assimilation that drivers with the fastest GT XR are the ones who will spend more hours. Under this reasoning, I think they know better than others the XR GT.

But anyway. I think if I did not do much. Hahahahaha.

I accept all the views of all. And one MPR to limit this car with Hard Track setup, too. lessence@hotmail.com (Without Skin, for the moment, please. Cute colors).

The pilots, who provide views and something more.

They will appear in the credits of these articles.

Thanks for your interest.

@ Zeugnimod, Davildare
Quote from Lynce :

With one car I can do special editions. In one edition I can do, Skins, New interiors, new colours, New Style, new engine sound,etc,etc.

Only 3 complete set for one car: 19 - formulas (No addons for formula cars)= 15 x 3(addons per car)= 45 Articles.

All GTRs, GTR with 490 hp and XF GTR and UF GTR= 3 Articles more. And add TBO Class.

LX cars. One more

50 Articles.

Articles about cars in tracks, Layouts (Top Gear Style),etc,etc,etc. Maybe 20 articles more?

What is the limit?

Alright, so you have nineteen cars, which could theoretically cover nineteen issues. May I suggest a layout template?

Monthly feature:
This could be about an important patch, a big race event, a revolutionary add-on.

Car of the month:
Like I said, nineteen choices. Give some back history, interviews with people who have mastered said vehicles, tips and tricks, best track combination for said vehicle...

Meet a fellow racer:
Do a feature on a prominent racer every month.

Corner by corner guide to a track configuration:
This could really come in handy for people.

Hope that helps.
Quote from Lynce :

LX cars. One more

50 Articles.

What is the limit?

Alright, so you have nineteen cars, which could theoretically cover nineteen issues. May I suggest a layout template?

Monthly feature:
This could be about an important patch, a big race event, a revolutionary add-on.

Car of the month:
Like I said, nineteen choices. Give some back history, interviews with people who have mastered said vehicles, tips and tricks, best track combination for said vehicle...

Meet a fellow racer:
Do a feature on a prominent racer every month.

Corner by corner guide a track:

Hope that helps. Boring as it sounds, people like predictability. Stick with a template and reuse it every month.
"All sugestions are welcome"

Thanks.

"Car of the month:

Meet a fellow racer:
Do a feature on a prominent racer every month"

For this only I need txt of impressions of the racer and mpr. Nice idea.

Monthly feature:

Yes, perfect and agree.

Corner by corner guide a track:

Need colaboration and perfect.

Thank you very much, jayhawk.
Hi to everyone and thanks for all comments, too.

I need some contributions. LFS Magazine isn't lfsdatabase. Only there some addons that I created for this site but, I accept car addons for do articles (professional work, please).

Special Skins as Mugen(beefyman66) or Mine's(LFS Team).

There are some articles with link to lfsdatabase and author of a concrete addon or texture.

So, I need opinions about XR GT and mpr or spr(No skin and Hard Track set, please).
Some gadgets:

Articles.

Movies.

More updates, soon.

"All sugestions and contributions are welcome".

Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG