The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
Live for Speed Magazine
This is a experimental site.

What is the Live for Speed Magazine?

It is a website based in the world of Live for Speed with a style magazine.

There will be articles on cars and things related to the LFS.

Preparations professional and special editions to customize cars to your liking.

Screenshots edited.

Addons to customize your LFS and more.

I need help for improve english in this site.

And I need some opinions about future articles over the LFS cars.

All news to be published on the website as new addons, performance, and other articles, will be published in the same thread.

Some may be published in their relevant area in lfsforums.net.

Thanks for your interest.

Preview:

Link:

http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/Performance.php

All sugestions are welcome.
Nice man!
Very nice man!!

De verdad tremendo trabajo! Asi como todo lo q haces. Te felicito man! Congratz!
nice
nice work, but i really dont know if* that concept magazine works, i can´t find the point, there is LFS News, Forum, official lfs website, etc etc. anyway, i hope that could still at last 2 months
Very nice work.

Now, im going to sleep, it's 4.29 here!
#7 - Lynce
Last update:

Photomode Competition on the Screenshots section.

Hall of fame.

Only the first week.

More updates soon.
very cool!
this just really shows how bored the users of LFS really are, instead of playing a outdated game, they are making a magazine. sure we got an update, but there is nothing new, for the time we waited, we got nothing but a few tweaks,
LFS WE NEED NEW CONTENT, not just ohh we lowered the xrt CoG by 2mm making it a totally new car. pfft. you could of just put a new body on it, add 20 hp, and give it a sequential box and call it a BSFG turbo, and we would of been just as oblivious to how stupidly lazy the creators have now gotten.

I think its great you made a magazine, but you need contnet, updates to the game, and so hype created, then the magazine would be cool. but its great that you are getting it going in anticipation that you may have something to write about in a few years time when we get 1 new car (we hope)
#10 - JJ72
Way to hijack a thread.

Good luck with the magazine, it's hard work.
AwEsOmE
Quote from seinfeld :this just really shows how .....

Speak for yourself, and preferably to yourself also.

Anyhow l hope you stick with it Lynce and that all goes well with the project.
Good luck
Quote from seinfeld :this just really shows how bored the users of LFS really are, instead of playing a outdated game, they are making a magazine. sure we got an update, but there is nothing new, for the time we waited, we got nothing but a few tweaks,
LFS WE NEED NEW CONTENT, not just ohh we lowered the xrt CoG by 2mm making it a totally new car. pfft. you could of just put a new body on it, add 20 hp, and give it a sequential box and call it a BSFG turbo, and we would of been just as oblivious to how stupidly lazy the creators have now gotten.

I think its great you made a magazine, but you need contnet, updates to the game, and so hype created, then the magazine would be cool. but its great that you are getting it going in anticipation that you may have something to write about in a few years time when we get 1 new car (we hope)

the game is fine you would not be able to make a new freaking car in 4-6 months with 3 people.
Quote from seinfeld :this Just Really Shows How Bored The Users Of Lfs Really Are, Instead Of Playing A Outdated Game, They Are Making A Magazine. Sure We Got An Update, But There Is Nothing New, For The Time We Waited, We Got Nothing But A Few Tweaks,
Lfs We Need New Content, Not Just Ohh We Lowered The Xrt Cog By 2mm Making It A Totally New Car. Pfft. You Could Of Just Put A New Body On It, Add 20 Hp, And Give It A Sequential Box And Call It A Bsfg Turbo, And We Would Of Been Just As Oblivious To How Stupidly Lazy The Creators Have Now Gotten.

I Think Its Great You Made A Magazine, But You Need Contnet, Updates To The Game, And So Hype Created, Then The Magazine Would Be Cool. But Its Great That You Are Getting It Going In Anticipation That You May Have Something To Write About In A Few Years Time When We Get 1 New Car (we Hope)

+1
wery nice
I like the idea!
Neat!
Quote from seinfeld :this just really shows how bored the users of LFS really are, instead of playing a outdated game, they are making a magazine. sure we got an update, but there is nothing new, for the time we waited, we got nothing but a few tweaks

Why are you not playing GT5?
Quote from seinfeld :this Just Really Shows How Bored The Users Of Lfs Really Are, Instead Of Playing A Outdated Game, They Are Making A Magazine. Sure We Got An Update, But There Is Nothing New, For The Time We Waited, We Got Nothing But A Few Tweaks,
Lfs We Need New Content, Not Just Ohh We Lowered The Xrt Cog By 2mm Making It A Totally New Car. Pfft. You Could Of Just Put A New Body On It, Add 20 Hp, And Give It A Sequential Box And Call It A Bsfg Turbo, And We Would Of Been Just As Oblivious To How Stupidly Lazy The Creators Have Now Gotten.

I Think Its Great You Made A Magazine, But You Need Contnet, Updates To The Game, And So Hype Created, Then The Magazine Would Be Cool. But Its Great That You Are Getting It Going In Anticipation That You May Have Something To Write About In A Few Years Time When We Get 1 New Car (we Hope)

Note to seinfield:

This project is for one reason. Not too much time for do this. I believe in Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, Victor Van Vlaardingen and STAFF of LFS.

I'm not a developer. Only a simple designer.

But if you love the world of Cars and racing, you understand there is too much material for doing new things.

Look at the people who work new addons, new textures, new leagues.

Look at the members of this forums. More than 27,878 today 6 of July.

This is the future. The passion of people for this Project. Not play 5 hours at day with Gt5 in arcade mode.

I'm member symbolic of "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" - Club.

Note for all comments:

THANKS.
I take it the news is bi-annually?
If you want some English help and input look me up . . . .

Looks good and professional.

I do wonder if it stand the test of time. But well done all the same.
As a fellow editor of a magazine for a Sim

GOOD LUCK

I managed to release 1 issue before the lack of content drove it to the back burner

Wish you well

TL8
haha, very nice..
waiting for u on msn, i have an offer for u

Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG