UF GTR
UFR (FF GTR)

LX Series
LX4 (OW Road car)
LX6 (OW Road car)

Formula Series
XR (MR SS)
v8 (MR SS)

The rest are real life cars so dont require being put into a catergory and series.
Raceabout
MRT
Formula BMW/BMW Sauber

Plus i think if cars where ever added in the game, should add cars under those series.

Quick Draft:

Quote from aoun :With the logos, i think you should set them out abit different like this:

X Series
XFG (FF Hatchback)
XRG (FR coupe)
XRT (FR coupe TURBO)

X GTR
XRR (FR GTR)
XFR (FF GTR)

F Series
FXO (FF Coupe)
FZ50 (FR Coupe)

F GTR
FXR (4WD GTR)
FZR (FR GTR)

RB Series
RB4 (4WD Turbo)

UF Series
UF 1000 (FF Mini)

UF GTR
UFR (FF GTR)

LX Series
LX4 (OW Road car)
LX6 (OW Road car)

Formula Series
XR (MR SS)
v8 (MR SS)

The rest are real life cars so dont require being put into a catergory and series.
Raceabout
MRT
Formula BMW/BMW Sauber

Plus i think if cars where ever added in the game, should add cars under those series.

Quick Draft:

LFS Car Logos:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44188

I don't understand well, sorry.
Quote from Lynce :I have problems for understand you but I understand this:

What is the Live for Speed Magazine?

It is a website based in the world of Live for Speed with a style magazine.

There will be articles on cars and things related to the LFS.

Preparations professional and special editions to customize cars to your liking.

Screenshots edited.

Addons to customize your LFS and more.

About demo drivers the response is not. This magazine is for all. Maybe more for License racers.

Link:

http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/index.php

And Thanks for comment.

eh..

Even though thats very useful information, but I was just mentioning about someone else who had a simular idea, but lets put it this way he's dissapeared!

I wish you all the best with the magazine, just had a browse and im pretty impressed with the work Well done
"Meet the new XR GT with the departure of Patch Z"

It would be better to use the word "release" instead of "departure"

"the XR GT is presented as the culmination of street car without turbo and rear propulsion."

should be corrected, right now it means a car without turbo and without rear propulsion.

my suggestion with be "the culmination of a rear driven, naturally aspirated street car."
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from dmwright :eh..

Even though thats very useful information, but I was just mentioning about someone else who had a simular idea, but lets put it this way he's dissapeared!

I wish you all the best with the magazine, just had a browse and im pretty impressed with the work Well done

Thanks
News 23 of July
Quote from JJ72 :"Meet the new XR GT with the departure of Patch Z"

It would be better to use the word "release" instead of "departure"

"the XR GT is presented as the culmination of street car without turbo and rear propulsion."

should be corrected, right now it means a car without turbo and without rear propulsion.

my suggestion with be "the culmination of a rear driven, naturally aspirated street car."

Fixed, Thanks. !!

News !!!!

Welcome to the Live for Speed Magazine.

Links._

Home: http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/index.php

Articles: http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/XR_GT_Patch_Z.php

There are a new.

XR GT Patch Z Article:

- Best links.

- Colour list and recomended colours.

- Interiors pics.

- Details pics.

More updates soon.

Skins, comentaries, Rally pics, Performance for this car (yes, performance) etc.

Español:

Bienvenido a Live for Speed Magazine.

Una una nueva noticia.

XR GT Parche Z

- Mejores Links.

- Imágenes de los interiores.

- Imagenes de Detalles.

Más actualizaciones pronto.

Skins, comentarios, rally pics, Preparaciones profesionales (si, como lo lees) etc.

#132 - Dac
im not liking the way this is actually going. its turning into a database of information about LFS rather than an actual newsletter. a website just doesnt have the same appeal.

i think the whole idea of it should be about bringing all whats going on in the LFS world to a single point where everybody can read it. just like a proper news paper. that doesnt mean a few guys have to go slaving away researching and writing articles. for that members of the community should volunteer a bit of their time to contribute. im sure some of the winners of the top event series would be more than happy to give a little interview of what happened during the race. or maybe one of the server admins to give an overview of a certain race. you get the idea.

this is something id really really really like to see for LFS as it can be a very hard thing to follow evertything thats going on. this newsletter would save members the ball ache of doing this themselves.

theres real potential here as ive said a few times in this thread and i dont want to see it go to waste. if at the very worst i would consider diong it myself in my free time at uni gladely.
Quote from Dac :im not liking the way this is actually going. its turning into a database of information about LFS rather than an actual newsletter. a website just doesnt have the same appeal.

i think the whole idea of it should be about bringing all whats going on in the LFS world to a single point where everybody can read it. just like a proper news paper. that doesnt mean a few guys have to go slaving away researching and writing articles. for that members of the community should volunteer a bit of their time to contribute. im sure some of the winners of the top event series would be more than happy to give a little interview of what happened during the race. or maybe one of the server admins to give an overview of a certain race. you get the idea.

this is something id really really really like to see for LFS as it can be a very hard thing to follow evertything thats going on. this newsletter would save members the ball ache of doing this themselves.

theres real potential here as ive said a few times in this thread and i dont want to see it go to waste. if at the very worst i would consider diong it myself in my free time at uni gladely.

So far, this site is somewhat experimental.

That is why I have not posted the address in the thread "LFS websites nor I bought the domain.

The idea for this site is to focus more personalization and information about cars and tracks from Live for Speed.

News of real life on real models of LFS. And some addon to customize the Live for Speed.

For interviews with pilots, comments or racing leagues, I have no more time and require active contributors. People seriously for this.

With the Web have several problems:

Times are added burden if many elements.

Add a good RSS.

Add a good newsletter subscriptions and that the mailing function properly and you have more privacy. So is the warning letter in red and cover.

I appreciate your comment and provided much needed the views of all.
The loading times have no solution.
Still working on the drift pics Lynce?
Quote from ImportFantasy :Still working on the drift pics Lynce?

Yes this is the next thing on XRG works.

But maybe this page will be canceled for problems with time loads.

Incredible.... Haven't solution.

(Basically, because I go to load with more artworks and pics, add more pages,etc)
Thanks to Team Falken contribution.
-
(bilkristian) DELETED by bilkristian
-
(bilkristian) DELETED by bilkristian
I got the new e mail and I have to say, I love the XRG Drift images. I was wondering if you could make the e mail a bit eaiser to read though.

I was thinking something on this sort of lines:

[B]Title[/B]

Explanation summed up in one or two Paragraphs

Images

Links.

So, with the previous e mail:
Quote :New Countdown Movies and XR GT Article

We have new drift images in the XR GT article, the are images to show you what you can do the the XR GT when you get sideways on crack!

More Info here

We Also have a new countdown in the movies. Hope you enjoy!

Link

--Images

Attached images
Team_Falken_Drift_Part_one.jpg
very nice
Thankyou for the mag feature mate, very nice pics!
XR GT amuse Power
hmm

i saw your messages

sorry too late reply

anyway skin is amazing

can i use this in multiplay?
Attached images
amuse.jpg
Quote from megaepsilon :hmm

i saw your messages

sorry too late reply

anyway skin is amazing