The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone else think that DevilDare and sam93 are even worse fanboys of Hamilton than Intrepid?

Sorry.

There is nothing wrong of being a fan of Lewis Hamilton, he's a bloody good driver, I see this thread turning into a flaming war on LH, the last race he shown amazing wet weather skills and this weekend he is just showing amazing pace.
Quote from DevilDare :oh did i make teh Ferrari fan boy cry? Should i stop being happy now that Mclaren found a good driver? Oh i am sorry, maybe better luck next time, how about you call ferrari and tell them to pick up somone like Vettel, Kubica etc?

Now go cry

Edit- I am not Hamilton fan boy, i am Mclaren fan boy

Ferrari fan boy?

Just lighten up....:rolleyes:
Well done to LH, Piquet has done very well with 2 place going to him.
No multi-orgasm from James Allen when Hamilton crosses the line?
Quote from zeugnimod :

Ferrari fan boy?

Just lighten up....:rolleyes:

what ever you support, i see these days you cant even say who you support.....
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone else think that DevilDare and sam93 are even worse fanboys of Hamilton than Intrepid?

Sorry.

He dangles the fishing bait off his hook and even before it enters the water, zeugnimod gets a couple of bites.
PIQUET???

Clearly I know f%$K all about F1 lol
Quote from Intrepid :PIQUET???

Clearly I know f%$K all about F1 lol

We have been trying to tell you that for the past couple of months

no offence meant
Pretty close to a national holiday in Brazil tomorrow 2-3
Have to say it was an impressive drive from Hatemelol and McLarden.
The win for LH will also make Mclaren happy as they haven't won there for 10 years.
Interesting race.

Almost definitely a team order moment with Heikki and Hamilton at the closing stages.

Ridiculous racecraft from Massa! You're supposed to be a WDC contender, mate, not a pushover!

Valiant drive by Piquet! The odds were so long, I could be the first astronaut to Mars.
I was disappointed that Massa didn't look like a sorry sad arse when he step out of his car on his way to the podium... lol
Nelson just a little bit nervous there on the press conference, but he doesn't sound like brasilian compared to Massa
I had to laugh on the Hamfailton fanboyz Lick his ass, that's clearly shown on TV as well. He's the star, there's no better than him ( there is! ). All I heard today was: "Hamilton has no opponents today" ; "Ferrari is a piece of crap" ; "OMG how fast is Hatemelol" ; "Hamilton is very very talented" I felt I had to :vomit:

How interesting it is that McLaren is so good in GERMANY isn't it? I wanna see what will happen in Monza. Hamilton will be :smash3d:

You guys know, I liked Hamilton last year, because his ego was still moderate then. But now, disgusting. He's handled as a God, even better than Schumacher... And he's compared to Schumi? WTF?! This guy has to prove MUCH MORE to be mentioned on the same level as MS. That's it. I don't want to start a flame war... I can be more harsh... And I don't think you would want that.

And if you took this post seriously... --> :doh:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I had to laugh on the Hamfailton fanboyz Lick his ass, that's clearly shown on TV as well. He's the star, there's no better than him ( there is! ). All I heard today was: "Hamilton has no opponents today" ; "Ferrari is a piece of crap" ; "OMG how fast is Hatemelol" ; "Hamilton is very very talented" I felt I had to :vomit:

How interesting it is that McLaren is so good in GERMANY isn't it? I wanna see what will happen in Monza. Hamilton will be :smash3d:

You guys know, I liked Hamilton last year, because his ego was still moderate then. But now, disgusting. He's handled as a God, even better than Schumacher... And he's compared to Schumi? WTF?! This guy has to prove MUCH MORE to be mentioned on the same level as MS. That's it. I don't want to start a flame war... I can be more harsh... And I don't think you would want that.

And if you took this post seriously... --> :doh:

i cant wait for Monza my friend
meh... why the hell don't these pansy frontrunners defend?

Need Alonso back up there in a Ferrari to show some aggression
yay Nelshino!!!!
Quote from BigDave2967 :No multi-orgasm from James Allen when Hamilton crosses the line?

Old but you could just change that "Monaco".

Thankfully, rest of the races will be shown on SpeedTV again :woohoo:
Quote from Gil07 :Pretty close to a national holiday in Brazil tomorrow 2-3

Haha, funny (annoying really) to see how the commentary changed during the race. Sorry for caps...

At the start: GOGOGO MASSA YOU'RE SO GOOD YOU CAN DO IT COME ONNNN!!! Piquet? who's that?

SC deployed: YES, HAMILTON DID NOT GO TO PITS, HAHA MASSA HAS IT WOOHOOOO!!! (long pause for breathing) Hmm, and Piquet might get a good position.

Finish line: PIQUET IN SECOND, HAHAHA EAT THAT ALONSO!!! OMG PIQUET IS SO GOOD!! CHANGE HIM NOW YOU MORONS!!!!! AND.. And... where's Massa again?

Quote from de Souza :Haha, funny (annoying really) to see how the commentary changed during the race. Sorry for caps...

At the start: GOGOGO MASSA YOU'RE SO GOOD YOU CAN DO IT COME ONNNN!!! Piquet? who's that?

SC deployed: YES, HAMILTON DID NOT GO TO PITS, HAHA MASSA HAS IT WOOHOOOO!!! (long pause for breathing) Hmm, and Piquet might get a good position.

Finish line: PIQUET IN SECOND, HAHAHA EAT THAT ALONSO!!! OMG PIQUET IS SO GOOD!! CHANGE HIM NOW YOU MORONS!!!!! AND.. And... where's Massa again?

lol!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG