The online racing simulator
28 laps left, still an opportunity to win, just have to see what he has planned under his helmet.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Isn't he on a longer fuel stint? Might use the lighter car as an advantage.

lets hope the Honda, Heidfield and Piquet do their job well and block the hell of Massa and let LH opens a big gap...

but he'd need to pull at the very least 3sec a lap to make it happen for him...
Quote from zeugnimod :But not for enough laps to make it worth it, IMO.

I think, he just lost the race there.

Assuming Massa is fuelled to the end, then Hamilton will have to fly in the next 10 odd laps........

If he does that then well done, but I think Lewis/Maclaren have missed the opportune moment.
I wonder why they keep Webber on the track when his car is obviously not well.
Hamilton hasn't got the pace he really need to win the race at the moment...
basically race done for him...
how come Button was still one lap down at the restart??
Quote from JCTK :Hamilton hasn't got the pace he really need to win the race at the moment...
basically race done for him...

it would be the team's fault if Hamilton does not win this race
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :how come Button was still one lap down at the restart??

I guess he forgot to unlap himself.
With the fuel saved, Hamilton made 10 seconds from Massa in 5 laps, hes got it in the bag if he keeps the pace up.
Hamilton is doing good job, Mclaren guys said that he has plenty of fuel so there was no point of pitting him. And Piquet has something to do this race aswell, help Hamilton pull away, and kovi catch him up
Coulthard Barrichello blind spot accident? Barrichello lost his wing in the process.
What The Hell Was Dc Doing??
Seriously
Lewis came out in 3rd... stupid stupid strategy it looks like at the moment...

seems like Massa has got a massive gifts from McLaren...
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton is doing good job, Mclaren guys said that he has plenty of fuel so there was no point of pitting him. And Piquet has something to do this race aswell, help Hamilton pull away, and kovi catch him up

PR crap from Mclaren.....Lewis didn't have enough fuel after all....and theres plenty of opposition in front of him. Watch Kovi ease over for Lewis though
freaking Mclaren!!!!!! see teams like Ferrari and Mclaren screw up the races....... Ferrari did it to Kimi, and now MC Does it to Hamilton..... freaking stupid.......
no,...... not COOOOOOL...... Dennis uses team radio, 5sec later, Heiki lets Hamilton past........ NOT COOOOOL

but then again, Hamilton clearly faster and lighter :/
If LH can pull this off it will show his real talent, keep your fingers cross for LH to get past Masa.
Quote from sam93 : keep your fingers cross for LH to get past Masa.

Er...no, I won't.
Quote from DevilDare :no,...... not COOOOOOL...... Dennis uses team radio, 5sec later, Heiki lets Hamilton past........ NOT COOOOOL

But no surprise, any other team would have done the same thing.

AS for Mclaren, I can only think they did'nt want to cue the cars up looking at the constructor championship, and not hinder Kovi track postion.
I think he may do it, he is flying this afternoon, well not literally lol, you know what I mean.
Quote from zeugnimod :Er...no, I won't.

Neither will I. ****ing cheaters

I hate team orders so much
Imagine Piquet winning the race, the look on Alonsos face. Renault winning their first grand prix in a long time, but not by Alosnso, but by another rookie!
woah! Hamilton is showing what hes made out of! Come on!!!
Hamilton right on Massa's bumcheeks!
!!!!!!Yes, he's passed Masa!!!!!! Let's see if he can do Piquet...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG