The online racing simulator
Quote from Gil07 :Neither will I. ****ing cheaters

I hate team orders so much

Am sorry? what was that? i assume you didnt see Brazil 2007, when Massa let Raikkonnen past, otherwise Hamilton would be the champ. so stfu plz
Wooooo Hamilton!!
How stupid was that by Massa?

He should have just stayed on the inside. That was like an open invitation.
why did massa open up the gap O.o

Go Piquet!
Massa made that easy...I've seen better defensive driving in the CTRA!!

Mon the Piquet
Quote from DevilDare :Am sorry? what was that? i assume you didnt see Brazil 2007, when Massa let Raikkonnen past, otherwise Hamilton would be the champ. so stfu plz

What makes you think I liked that?

Some people...
Lol, did Dennis give orders for Massa aswell to let Lewis by, he just opened the door for him.
Quote from DevilDare :Am sorry? what was that? i assume you didnt see Brazil 2007, when Massa let Raikkonnen past, otherwise Hamilton would be the champ. so stfu plz

to quote from Matrix, "Welcome, to the real world"~

PS. Alonso just spun out of the hairpin... lol
Alonso spins, ouch.
haha alonso! what a nub!! Go Piquet, rub the trophy in Alonsos face

Kubica to Ferrari instead of Massa!
Quote from zeugnimod :How stupid was that by Massa?

He should have just stayed on the inside. That was like an open invitation.

i agree.
even i can do better than that.
Now Piquet!!!! back to 1st place despite a cock up from the team.
Piquet was even worse then massa :P
I feel sorry for Piquet, wanted him to win, but I'm with Hamilton all the way.
i dont get it.
why didnt Massa/piquet stayed at the inside to defend their positions?
Piquet should be happy with 2nd! I mean all that pressure from Renault, just saying to him "Go back to gp2 plz" and now he has podium!
Very good show from Hamilton, these last 2 races has shown his talent a lot, I think he could bag the championship this season and properly will become a multiple world champion.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :i dont get it.

Because..........they don't want to make Ron Cry, or are looking for a Mclearn drive next year
I think piquet was more that he knew he was gonna be overtaken eventually so he didnt put up too much of a fight so he could keep his car on the road for second.
Quote from BigDave2967 :I feel sorry for Piquet, wanted him to win, but I'm with Hamilton all the way.

Piquet should still be very happy with 2nd, he's ahead of his team mate an ex world champion, Alonso. If he comes 2nd it will be his best performance of this season so far.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :i dont get it.

if Massa did it will be Malaysia 2007 all over again anyway~
Does anyone else think that DevilDare and sam93 are even worse fanboys of Hamilton than Intrepid?

Sorry.
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone else think that DevilDare and sam93 are even worse fanboys of Hamilton than Intrepid?

Sorry.

It's quite evens I'd say

BMW aren't really keeping up it seems since Canada
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anyone else think that DevilDare and sam93 are even worse fanboys of Hamilton than Intrepid?

Sorry.

No no no no no, Intrepid was a breed from the Hamilton fanboys era, DevilDare and Sam93 are not even close to Intrepids level. Trust me on that one .

Sorry.

oh did i make teh Ferrari fan boy cry? Should i stop being happy now that Mclaren found a good driver? Oh i am sorry, maybe better luck next time, how about you call ferrari and tell them to pick up somone like Vettel, Kubica etc?

Now go cry

Edit- I am not Hamilton fan boy, i am Mclaren fan boy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG