The online racing simulator
Quote from mantvisrep :i cant extract file??? it writes datta error

Try downloading the patch and trying again.
Strange that I have noticed that right now... and I dont have backup of Y24 and earlier patches. I've got clutch support off, H-shifter and when i change the gear to let's say 5th from 4th without using the clutch, it goes to neutral, the revs drop a little and then the 5th gear kicks in O.o. WITHOUT using the clutch. Emmm....
Quote from Byku :Strange that I have noticed that right now... and I dont have backup of Y24 and earlier patches. I've got clutch support off, H-shifter and when i change the gear to let's say 5th from 4th without using the clutch, it goes to neutral, the revs drop a little and then the 5th gear kicks in O.o. WITHOUT using the clutch. Emmm....

That's been like that for ages.
The new rearviewmirror is pretty useful^^
Attached images
potw18_220.jpg
Quote from mikey_G :low priority bug report, can be reproduced

I'm using a clean lfs install, updated it to y30.

my steps to create the bug:
I start lfs.exe for the first time, come to the language choosing screen, choose portugese and then click on english again, click ok to proceed, and then I see the welcome screen in portugese. After I click away the welcoming screen it's in english again

I was using a fresh install as well. I had no troubles with languages, but there was no intro movie like it used to be before (I mean original patch Y).
Quote from cool_big_andy :The new rearviewmirror is pretty useful^^

I generally hate off-topic replies in the test patch forum, but that is just plain awesome.
Ehm... just tried the free cars today, they look a lot nicer and more realistic from inside I think except there's one problem, at least to me.

It was always nice to have the center line of wheel in the actual center rather than ... a bit off it.

Like Highlighted in the picture, or am I blind.
Attached images
wheel-center.jpg
As you can see - these cars have new model for wheels.
It's just normal... new steering wheels in Y30 added
It's easy, you just have to overwrite them again
Quote from mantvisrep :i had... but still it don't work...

I can send you that file via skype or live messenger if you want.

Quote from RoosaRuulibPlx :Why are my XFG, XRT and XRG wheel like that?
I'm using Sparco Wheelpack, Grip is okay, but i dont like it plain :/

http://mj2nes.planet.ee/LFS/lfs_00000371.bmp

Surprise, it's not going to work on Patch Z. However, it shouldn't be a problem to make it work, but there's no need, because new wheel is just a damn nice one and suits the car just fine.
We discussed the XRT and the XRG Wheels in CD server.

Our Question,The XRT is a wild car,would u change the rims from the XRG to the XRT?We think,it looks cooler.Anyone has made a Photoshopped pic.

Nice Patch.
My XF reverse lights are red..?

Excellent work on the cars. I love how they all look so much more professional.

For the XF and XR models, why is it that the turnsignals are still represented by a single dot when there's spaces allotted for the individual left and right signals in the middle of the dash? Just a bit annoying to me because I'm like that but whatever.

Pardon my lack of FZR knowledge but didn't its gearbox also become sequential and have ignition-cut along with the FXR and XRR? It's H-pattern now, that just seems a little weird that the other two GTRs are sequential with ignition-cut and the FZR isn't.
Also guys, could any of ya capture some screenies of S2 cars and show the new interiors in em?
Quote from Mithras :My XF reverse lights are red..?

Zoom in, they are red wirh white dots, yes I don't like them too.

Quote from Mithras :
Pardon my lack of FZR knowledge but didn't its gearbox also become sequential and have ignition-cut along with the FXR and XRR? It's H-pattern now, that just seems a little weird that the other two GTRs are sequential with ignition-cut and the FZR isn't.

FZR got H-shifter because of GTR class ballancing in older patches
Quote from Electric Eye :Also guys, could any of ya capture some screenies of S2 cars and show the new interiors in em?

There are already pictures in the main forum thread.
Quote from antskaar :LFS is unlocked!!

I had the same problem minute ago. I locked it again to demo, and now all my unlocks are used. But it solved the car loading problem.

I was wondering, do i have to wait to another friday to get new unlocks?
Quote from Electric Eye :Also guys, could any of ya capture some screenies of S2 cars and show the new interiors in em?

Check the previous posts, there are many of them with screenshots attached.
@Flame CZE

Ah okay, thank you for clearing that up.

No I don't really like the new XF lights that much either, both front and rear. And I can't stand the XRG and XRT wheels either. The XRG's dont really look like they'd be from a factory. And even then I'd much rather have them on the XRT but still don't like either car's wheels at the moment haha. But it's hard to pay attention to the wheels when the rest of the cars look so much better

Might I suggest a center logo on the new road steering wheels?
SCAVIER would look nice :P

SCAVIER
POWER.
PERFORMANCE.
SCAVIER.

haha.
Quote from tonyonparas :The new XRT rims are good, dot know about the xrg rims.. I dont like em.

swap XRT with xrg and you've got my opinion
Great patch, thx.

BUG: grass through FO8 floor (maybe other cars too, didnt tested it yet)
Attached images
grass_err.jpg
That bug's been there since time began
i also agree, even though the xrg's new rims look great, i would prefer them on the xrt, i just think they would look better, but hey, great new patch, thanks SCAVIER
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG