The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I am still confused about this, a Portuguese player is pushed in the back inside a penalty box, yet fights his natural instincts, and doesn't fall over...

He tried, but a freak gust of wind coupled with the gigantic wind resistance of their failure saved him from hitting the floor.
Well that didn't stop Ronaldo, he was on the ground and managed to throw himself into the air so that he could dive back onto the ground, rolling around as if in serious pain, his performance was outstanding, he can add an Oscar to his trophy cabanet. A Portuguese drama, starring C.Ronaldo, called..."ARGH HE STEPPED ON MY TOE!!!"
I think Ballack won hands down, he was striked to the ground and requires the game to be stopped because a palm sweeped a bit too close to his upper chest.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well that didn't stop Ronaldo, he was on the ground and managed to throw himself into the air so that he could dive back onto the ground, rolling around as if in serious pain, his performance was outstanding, he can add an Oscar to his trophy cabanet. A Portuguese drama, starring C.Ronaldo, called..."ARGH HE STEPPED ON MY TOE!!!"

So i am not the only one who realised again yesterday that Ronaldo is a big actor!? If you have looked into his face while falling, then on the ground looking to the referee, then realising it might give no yellow for Friedrich, then his face got into pain and he starts holding his feet, the referee thinks "oh that foul must have been worse if he is holding his feet like that". Finally the referee gives the yellow...
Soo great ... unfortunately a lot footballers think they need such dirty tricks...
His football talent is undisputed though.
His face got into pain because the german stepped on his foot while running away. Ronaldo made it look worse than it really was but it was still a dirty move by Friedrich and a well deserved yellow card.

And if were talking about dirty tricks then what about Ballack pushing the defender in the back during the third goal?
well you are right...havent seen that step there on my tiny tv yesterday... i'll withdraw my statement

and about the push, we cant complain if the referee sees that. But at every corner and free kick the players are pushing and holding more then in that situation.
C.Ronaldo showed very little of his talent in this tournament, it was dissapointing. I think they put too much pressure on him to carry the team and make up for their weakness up front.
my bet goes to turkey today

pff almost
Jesus tapdancing Christ Turkey - Croatia!!!

Now that's a game of football. Going to PK's now.
The Turkeys are insane. Looks like they only wake up when they got a goal against them.

The game was awful, though.
Ah come on turkey, I promise I will gone crazy at night!!!!!!!

3-2!

jajajaajajaaj!!!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJA they won!!
how lucky can a whole team be?!
CONGRATULATIONS Turkey !!!

You deserved that win
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

Unless Turkey make their 4th miracle of the championship, Germany is in the final
Quote from Biohazard :how lucky can a whole team be?!

How lucky can Germany be ??
The will play Turkey, with three key players off (yellow cards)
And many injuries.

I will say. Congratulations germany, you are in the final now !
OMFG Turkey pwned Croatia at the last second omg lol xD still cant believe what just happened xD I think Turkey should get "Best comeback of the year" award
Quote from DevilDare :OMFG Turkey pwned Croatia at the last second omg lol xD still cant believe what just happened xD I think Turkey should get "Best comeback of the year" award

The 1 - 1 goal was UNBELIEVABLE !!
This is not the first time they did so - This is the third time. Very well done Turkey
God awful game for 118 minutes, but utterly fantastic thereafter, pure drama.

Well done to the Turks, you were damn damn lucky. It's the Germans next, so lets hope the luck lasts
Quote from Mazz4200 :God awful game for 118 minutes, but utterly fantastic thereafter, pure drama.

Well done to the Turks, you were damn damn lucky. It's the Germans next, so lets hope the luck lasts

We have a danish saying :

"football/soccer/fussball is 22 men chasing a ball for 90 minutes, and the Germans wins at the end"

Danes are clever people
Quote from alland44 :We have a danish saying :

"football/soccer/fussball is 22 men chasing a ball for 90 minutes, and the Germans wins at the end"

Danes are clever people

Yes, here in the UK we have quite a few sayings regarding the Germans too. Unfortunately i'll probably be banned from the forum for life if i post any of them

Quote from Mazz4200 :Yes, here in the UK we have quite a few sayings regarding the Germans too. Unfortunately i'll probably be banned from the forum for life if i post any of them

Huh !
I was not even a teenager, when the UK won a title the last time
Im nearly 51 now

Forgive me, please -
goood, im drunk and stoned at the same time

glad that im half turkish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Th4LHBkuk

As I promised turkey because they won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been supporting Turkey through this competition, because the guys in the takeaway up the street are Turkish and their enthusiasm is infectious.

Free food tonight! They were all there in their Fenerbahçe shirts with huge grins on their faces.

I'm convinced now that Turkey can beat anyone so long as they're losing for most of the second half.

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG