The online racing simulator
We won! 3-0 Holland 1337 pwns all!
Quote from Shotglass :it was not offside

technically it should've been, because the italian lying on the grass was, again, technically, out of play. idk, i liked the game, and im glad the dutch team won
Quote from Fuse5 :technically it should've been, because the italian lying on the grass was, again, technically, out of play

It is not offside because if it was, players could "cheat" that rule and step over the line intetionally to create an offside.

And it indeed was a great game, the best of the Cup by far. Looks like Holland became a top favourite now. We just have to wait for Spain tomorrow, I have high hopes for them with their awesome offensive players.
Quote from Fuse5 :technically it should've been, because the italian lying on the grass was, again, technically, out of play.

afaik hes not out of play unless the referee stops the game and he gets medical attention... with the situation as it was druing that goal he was free to go back on the field at any time
Fantastic game, Holland had the luck but they created it through hard work and brilliant football. I had lost the will to live after watching France and Romania, but Holland has totally revived me by reminding me how football is meant to be played. If they keep playing like that, they could easily go all the way.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :but Holland has totally revived me by reminding me how football is meant to be played. If they keep playing like that, they could easily go all the way.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO !!!

:drink::wow::banana::woohoo::huepfenic:bannana_p :clapclap::bannana_g:ices_rofl
Hup, Holland, hup. Oranje boven!!
boo duitsland boo!

Hup Holland Hup!
Hup Holland Hup....?
Yeah, was a great game. The whole team did a fantastic job. Let's hope we can keep playing like this \o/

Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Takes skill to beat Italy, good job holland'iers
I'll be the first to admit that I never saw that coming ;D
I did not expect Holland to actually win Lol

Hup Holland Hup
Quote from zeugnimod :Hup, Holland, hup. Oranje boven!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
insane play from holland. it was a blast watching them! watching the game spain-russia right now and i am quiet impressed by the russians (not by their defense,though)

spain is doing really fine, but that is what i expect .
Not bad at all Spain, but if they make those kind of mistakes against Italy or Germany...
Great game, great result for Spain. They need to sharpen up their defence against better opposition though.

Villa just added another £10,000,000 to his price tag
Spain were great, was looking forward to seeing them play and they didn't disappoint, can't wait to watch their next game now
C`mon England... o errr i mean

i want Holland to win
Man, that first Swedish goal was beautiful.

Second was... something.
:trophy::drink::trophy:
nice win for Sweden.

My moneys on Spain, but i would like Holland to win.
Quote from Rdcranno :nice win for Sweden.

Not really, IMO.

Greece was ridiculous and Sweden wasn't that much better.

If they don't improve significantly they will probably lose their other two games.
wtf was with that scond goal?
Another boring negative game, I really expected Greece to actually act like a team that didn't just fluke their way to the final and accidently win, but I guess they don't believe they deserved their crown either. I'm glad Sweden beat them, the 1st goal was one of the best so far, but the second was by far the worst.

Then again we were spoilt for talent, creativity and positive football by Spain, it was equally as impressive as the Holland game, and Spain actually look like they could go all the way this year...if the refs stay on their side that is.

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG