The online racing simulator
'Grats to Spain! Best team of the tournament and well deserved winners on the night. Is that a 12th runner up medal for Mr Ballack? .
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :LMAO thats great! I was saying to my mates while watching the game that Germany can't win with the whole world supporting Spain.

Yeah.. the whole world :rolleyes:

But hey, the best teams of the tournament made it into the final, and the better of the two won. GG Spain
No it was Germany VS Spain, not Turkey VS Spain.
i feel like i was cheated out of a night of watching proper football thanks to our guys performing well below their abilities again

anyway well deserved win for the spanish so congrats to the spanish players

and seems like a whole bunch of guys here are bitter about not winning anything for over 40 years
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :No it was Germany VS Spain, not Turkey VS Spain.

Do you seriously believe Turkey was the second best team of the tournament?

Ok, Germany clearly wasn't, either, but Turkey?
second best was netherlands for sure. the turks... well, they had luck. loads.
Attitude on some people here...

ATC Quicksilver: Although you and a few others might think Germany got lucky in EVERY game, the fact remains they scored when it mattered and progressed to the final. It might of not been as spectacular as some people would of liked or even as fun to watch, but the fact remains they got through and lost to the better team.
Best teams of the tournament.
  1. Spain
  2. Russia
  3. Germany
Quote from Rdcranno :Best teams of the tournament.
  1. Spain
  2. Russia
  3. Germany

You are right about spain, but to choose the runner up is very haaard
I think I would put Holland, russia and germany, after Spain, and Turkey and Croatia must be in the pot also.

Spain is easy, but then
Turkey didn't play great football, only when it was needed, mainly in the dieing seconds of the match when the other teams players are tired etc.

Maybe id swap Holland and Germany around. But the Ruskys showed Holland up at their own game, total football.

Coatia was only in the mix because England wasn't there... i wish

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG