The online racing simulator
Khalid Boulahrouz is being the best player in his possition IMO
Quote from alland44 :I have to say.
Ribery was the man of the match. A world class player !
He was more than 50% of the french team. Very well done

Yeah, you have to feel sorry for him. He was so much better than the rest of the French team.

My man of the match would be Robben, though. His pass for the 2-0 and shot for 3-1 were .
Quote from NitroNitrous :Khalid Boulahrouz is being the best player in his possition IMO

What is he playing ?

Darts ???
How the hell did Robben score from that angle? What's with RVN's beautiful turn? And Sneijder's finish? And Kuijt SCORING?? What's with this insane football?

The mind boggles O_O
4-1!! 4-1!!

I'm so excited!
awesome game but sort of expected... holland is always a safe bet for exciting group phase games
remember ned - cz 2004?
God, Amsterdam- west a Zombie horrdee!!
My fear is, that Germany survives, and meets the dutch in the finals

The only medicin against dutch super soccer, is the German discipline

Man, the dutch have changed football, since "Total football", and they are still one of the most entertaining teams. Next to Denmark and Brazil, Holland is my absolute favorite !!

Please dutch football players - Win for the sake of soccer/football (or whatever you name it) !
If we play Portugal they'll start their wind-ups and rolling on the floor, etc again like they did in the last matches against us. If we have to play against them it will be very hard
Quote from alland44 :My fear is, that Germany survives, and meets the dutch in the finals

The only medicin against dutch super soccer, is the German discipline

If our current "defense" has to play against the Dutch offense, we will lose at least 0-5, believe me.

But we won't get that far anyway.
Quote from Gil07 :If we play Portugal they'll start their wind-ups and rolling on the floor, etc again like they did in the last matches against us. If we have to play against them it will be very hard

Portugal will be no match against the dutch team
Your strikers are many and effective !

I have never seen so superior football, as your team have performed in the first 2 matches. NEVER !

Holland is the team to beat, to become champ, 2008. And I really can`t see the team that can do it.

Again dutch people. Thank you for making this championship worth viewing
Quote from zeugnimod :If our current "defense" has to play against the Dutch offense, we will lose at least 0-5, believe me.

But we won't get that far anyway.

I think that the German team is the next best. I really do
It`s a young team, but at team one have to fear !

Ballack, Podolski, Klose - HUH !!!!

Awesome !!
Ballack's looked horrible so far this tourney.
Quote from alland44 :Next to Denmark and Brazil, Holland is my absolute favorite !!

Meh, we are even losing to Venezuela lately. To be honest I don't think Brazil makes entertaining matches, Argentina is much better on that matter. And well, the dutch team is really a joy to watch.

Quote from Gil07 :If we play Portugal they'll start their wind-ups and rolling on the floor, etc again like they did in the last matches against us. If we have to play against them it will be very hard

Heh that match on the world cup was insane... For me - if things stays like this - the only team that can beat Netherlands is Portugal. In fact I'd bet on Portugal for the championship, specially now that Scolari will quit after the Euro2008 (going to Chelsea).
Quote from de Souza :Meh, we are even losing to Venezuela lately. To be honest I don't think Brazil makes entertaining matches, Argentina is much better on that matter. And well, the dutch team is really a joy to watch.

Heh that match on the world cup was insane... For me - if things stays like this - the only team that can beat Netherlands is Portugal. In fact I'd bet on Portugal for the championship, specially now that Scolari will quit after the Euro2008 (going to Chelsea).

Brazil is allways a joy to watch

The argentinians lacks the zaaaaaamba
Holland for the win, what a great match yesterday, judging by the hangover i now got it was a great party
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Ballack's looked horrible so far this tourney.

Ballack always looks horrible.

He sucks and is ridiculously overrated by the media here in Germany.

Compare him to Ribery or van der Vaart and you see how bad he really is.
Quote from zeugnimod :Ballack always looks horrible.

He sucks and is ridiculously overrated by the media here in Germany.

Compare him to Ribery or van der Vaart and you see how bad he really is.

I 100% agree.
He usually only looks good (sometimes) against such great football nations like:
Liechtenstein, Malta or San Marino
Quote from BBO@BSR :I 100% agree.
He usually only looks good (sometimes) against such great football nations like:
Liechtenstein, Malta or San Marino

You Germans are hard at your own players, when you loose
Germany certainly looked good against Poland, but not so good against Croatia.

Let`s see after the next match !
Ballack's been good for scum this year.
oh my, I hope Italy can cut it.
I hope not.

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG