The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :They scored more goals!

It was some kind of black magic, because Cech is too good to make a mistake like that, so they must have put a curse on him.
Turkey vs. Croatia will be a joy!
Let the riots begin! Duck and cover!

Damn, that was teh suck, all ppl in our pub was like ".........." I don't get it, football is too much crazy game and Turkey was so much lucky about last 3 minutes.
Anyways.. Hup hup Holland!!!
I saw the second half in the pub, great entertainment. I think the Czech Republic must've watched a lot of videos of England games to learn how to still get beaten when you have a 2-goal lead.

Full credit to Turkey though, they never gave up.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Again we saw yesterday Spain play really badly, they were very lucky to get the win as Sweden deserved a point or even win the game.

I don't think they will win the tournament, they just don't seem to be able to perform and show that they are a world class team..

not that it really surprised me

They are bit like England, packed with world class talent but play crap! LOL

Hmm, I'm not going to say we played a great game, but the swedes were looking for a draw game, and in the second half they crossed the midfiled only when a very clear counterstrike was available, say ¿three times?, it's damn hard to cross that defense line!!

And it shoud have been 3-1 because of that unseen "hand" penalty, but I preferred 2-1 so I won the bet at my workplace

We are doing fine, not enough to face Holland I think, our midfield doesn't work very well, but I'm enjoying the games a lot!!.
30 minutes.
LMAO Gomez!!!
At least we have one world class player in the team. Lahm... the rest is giving me heart attacks.
I don't want to imagine what Portugal will do with us on Thursday.

You have to add Mertesacker to that list together with Lahm, though.

But the rest....
I hope you germans play your best - if you play your worst, so will we, and we will loose (switzerland anyone?). Best way to beat portugal is to announce to the world that your team has no chance of beating portugal. Then the players go into the field half asleep and you can hammer us
Quote from Stigpt :I hope you germans play your best - if you play your worst, so will we, and we will loose (switzerland anyone?).

The loss against Switzerland was because you played with the B-team, though.

I think there were only 3 players in the team who played in the previous two matches.
My money is on holland actuially, they have van der sar + dirk kuyt + vanistialroy
ah, 1-0 for holland
Damn, Italy advances.
woohoo!! 2-0!!
OMFG, I´m sure Villa is not able to score 3 goals with Buffon as goalkeeper

I hope Ribery recovers soon :grouphug:
Quote from Bose321 :woohoo!! 2-0!!

Nederland oh Nederland, jij bent de kampiooooeeeeen

Op naar de finale
No comment .... I'm sad. Congratulations Netherlands!
Quote from Ovidiu23 :No comment .... I'm sad. Congratulations Netherlands!

I'm sorry, but your country just got 0wned
And the sad part is that if Mutu had scored the penalty against Italy, Romania would go through and the diving gelboys would go home.
Yeah... :sadbananaWe played awful but this is football and we should remember that England didn't even qualify.
Quote from Ovidiu23 :Yeah... :sadbananaWe played awful but this is football and we should remember that England didn't even qualify.

So Romania are better than England

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

We're shit.
Netherland rules european football even our B team is an A class team
Quote from J@tko :So Romania are better than England

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

We're shit.

Yeah, what has happened to the once so mighty football countries like England or Finland...?

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG