The online racing simulator
its fwd? fwd? fwd? right fwd?

AWESOME
Samples: 24x AA which is 8x Box (regular) AA, with 16x Edge Detect AA overlayed, in all about 4/5ths of the fps lost from just 4x Regular AA
Quote from Taavi(EST) :No offense, but that could have well been a no AA/AF image.

Attached images
untitled.JPG
This car was so photoshopped so you wouldn't have needed it. And 24x AA is crap anyway. :rolleyes:
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Here's one i posted in the drifting pictures thread.
And no im not a drifter as such, i just thaught id go sideways and make a wallpaper/edited pic

1680 Res - 24x Edge Detect AA - 16x AF - Jpeg - 660kb

nice !
I found a little something on Street view. Didn't come out so good.
[attach]58595[/attach]
I take that real car then
Quote from baSh0r :its fwd? fwd? fwd? right fwd?

AWESOME

Thanks bash0r. But I don't like do this style pics.

Maybe, these two persons, see this forums and them their Tell me about this petitions.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I found a little something on Street view. Didn't come out so good.
[ATTACH]58595[/ATTACH]

lolz! uf1 vs. merc ... merc loses!
A pity you don't like it Lynce... I think it's harder to make it look good... and you do it great
Thanks for comment Racer556. I like more LFS exclusively.

For me it is funny.
Quote from Lynce :Thanks for the comment Racer556. I like more LFS exclusively.

For me it is funny.

Hehe sig time! Nice edits, but i can see your point of view compared to the underground picture, is not as artistic, although very hard to do, needs alot of skill too none the less.

Taavi - Nice pics mate.
not the best, but ok...
Attached images
xfr edited.jpg
lx6 edited.jpg
Could a moderator ban Taavi, plz? I cant keep up with changing wallpapers all the time.

:elefant:
Well, not edited much.. just an overlay made by Zz0 (slightly edited to fit) over a raw screenshot Game graphic settings are low, for best fps and stuff.. (that's why it pretty bad quality, but it's the idea that counts)

pic 1 Final lap (1)
pic 2 Final lap (2)
pic 3 Finish

(plz don't start that crap about AA and AF and stuff, cos that doesn't work for me -running LFS on a Mac-)
Quote from bmwe30m3 :But why doesent it show ur flag?,i mean next to your name :P

Well, i don't want one there, it will appear soon again though. Don't want to talk about it any further.
Quote from Jakg :

What's the problem?

Anyway, here's one more edit.

1280 1024

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG