Quote from l1k3z0mg :haha thats my bodykit
THanks for using it.

and its looking sexy with those lights
Quote from l1k3z0mg :haha thats my bodykit
THanks for using it.

Yea your bodykit looks so awesome im using it too :laola:
Quote from Tonttula :Yea your bodykit looks so awesome im using it too :laola:

YAH!!!!< that made my day lol.
I am working on something a little stupid... ( rollcage for the xrt and maybe the FZ5)
Will post pics real soon.

-------------------------
Edit here is a few pictures
not sure about the roll cage, but the rest looks good!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :not sure about the roll cage, but the rest looks good!

Thanks for the reply, i wasn't sure about the roll cage but i don't mind it...
EDIT:This is a basically complete skin but you just add what ever number you want:

P.S.:sorry just trying to be funny.
Attached images
XRG_Ectype_Pro2.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :skin stealer.

I think i saw that skin somewhere... i am not sure but if so, what a bad start in the lfs community
Quote from l1k3z0mg :I think i saw that skin somewhere... i am not sure but if so, what a bad start in the lfs community

its from master skinnerz.
Quote from mutt107 :its from master skinnerz.

Good call, its funny how people try to rip off other peoples work... i wonder if they would like it if they made something and it took a long time and someone took their work and said they made it.. they wouldn't be so happy, so don't do it!.
Practice, thats what i had to do, but i know i am not that good still but all it takes is practice.
I remember when I sent Teaz-r a PM for a very juvenile request, I had a lot to learn... so I got photoshop and practiced to achieve the quality of skins I make today.

What strikes me as odd is that in a community as tight as this one, especially among skinners, they never think they will get caught for stealing the work of others. I'm glad none of my skins have been stolen yet.
Quote from flymike91 :I remember when I sent Teaz-r a PM for a very juvenile request, I had a lot to learn... so I got photoshop and practiced to achieve the quality of skins I make today.

What strikes me as odd is that in a community as tight as this one, especially among skinners, they never think they will get caught for stealing the work of others. I'm glad none of my skins have been stolen yet.

Take note of the YET in that. No person is safe from skin stealing.

EDIT: Just noticed there were 2 stolen skins in a few days' time!
Quote from flymike91 :I remember when I sent Teaz-r a PM for a very juvenile request, I had a lot to learn... so I got photoshop and practiced to achieve the quality of skins I make today.

Yes im to im gettin alot better just hope my skins wont get stolen
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by franky500 : Thanks for reporting, Thread cleaned up
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by franky500 : Thanks for reporting, Thread cleaned up
My last work. D&G drift skin.
So now, nobody can say you dont drift with style
Attached images
XRT_DGDRFTP.jpg
d&gprev.jpg
-
(BastianB) DELETED by franky500 : Thanks for reporting, Thread cleaned up
Here's a skin I made for my team D-Pigs
Attached images
orange2.jpg
red.jpg
purple.jpg
XRT_PIG180.jpg
Quote from OD dryftersTech :EDIT:This is a basically complete skin but you just add what ever number you want:

P.S.:sorry just trying to be funny.

I'm not amused.
Iams drift skin, enjoy!
Attached images
catprev.jpg
XRT_DORIZ.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :Iams drift skin, enjoy!

nice skin

XM, that revolution drift skin is looking very good. atleast its...full
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Good call, its funny how people try to rip off other peoples work... i wonder if they would like it if they made something and it took a long time and someone took their work and said they made it.. they wouldn't be so happy, so don't do it!.
Practice, thats what i had to do, but i know i am not that good still but all it takes is practice.

offtopic
A skin of mine got sorta 'stolen' once.. well.. i spotted an slightly edited version online, i can tell that it made me pretty angry and that was without the person claiming it as their own work.. so go hide in a nuclear bunker if i see someone claiming a skin of mine as his own
/offtopic (sorry)

Looks nice Rubenz81
Thanks for the comments guys!
Aaaand, another skin...
This time... Mechwarrior theme!
Attached images
XRT_MECH.jpg
mechprev.jpg
i was watching the fast and the furious tokyo drift the other day and i realised that no one has made han's slivia for the XRT so i did it . one problem is that the start of rays isa bit cut off on the bonnet but apart from that it all fits, let me know wot u think! ENJOY!
Attached images
XRT_HansS15.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG