The online racing simulator
gills can you make a nascar stock car sound for any car please? there are tons of videos on you tube with the sound's and i g2g right now so please?
i will try the best i can with lfs sound engine
This is my FZ5 engine sound. I think it sounds like a V10, Ive made the engine .wav file have to clicks so thats how it sounds like it does.

Enjoy! >BOB<
Attached files
FZ5_V10.eng - 323.9 KB - 988 views
Quote from mutt107 :gills can you make a nascar stock car sound for any car please? there are tons of videos on you tube with the sound's and i g2g right now so please?

+1
Can someone make sound, like subaru engine?
For which car?
Quote from mutt107 :gills can you make a nascar stock car sound for any car please? there are tons of videos on you tube with the sound's and i g2g right now so please?

ok i tried to get it sounding as close as possible. sorry for taking so long, it wasn't easy
oh btw i tried making it sound like a nextel cup car and because they are so loud don't be surprised by a little bit of clipping :P
Attached files
FZR_GillsNascar.eng - 321.5 KB - 740 views
FXR_GillsNascar.eng - 423.9 KB - 753 views
XRR_GillsNascar.eng - 423.9 KB - 767 views
update for stock car sounds: the fzr sounded poopier than i thought when i went back to it so i changed it a bit
Attached files
FZR_GillsNascar.eng - 321.5 KB - 708 views
thx man
i am assuming you mean for teh xrt ? i hope you do because thats the car i did the sound for heh
Quote from Gills4life :might be a good idea to upload the file aswell

Thank you for that i added it to my collection Could you make that sound to sound more realistic
Attached files
XRT_Gills240sx.eng - 485.9 KB - 974 views
well, on my sound system it sounded pretty realistic anyway but i have improved it so it sounds better .. on my system anyway
Attached files
XRT_GillsNissan200sx.eng - 485.9 KB - 963 views
gills - it has a pretty damn nice sound to itgood work
not much of you seem to be that interested in the bf1 but i thought i would upload my new f1 sound that i changed a lot it isn't as horribly loud as my other one but it somehow sounds more like an f1 car

Attached files
BF1_GillsF1.eng - 300.6 KB - 1013 views
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :gills - it has a pretty damn nice sound to itgood work

Thanks Crabbie, one tries his best to satisfy others ! :banana:
i have re-done the mustang sounds for the xrt and the rb4, i just went back to them and they didnt sounds as grumbly as they should. i also fixed the clipping in the mustang sounds. now there isnt any clipping
Attached files
RB4_GillsMustangV2.eng - 405.1 KB - 892 views
XRT_GillsMustangV2.eng - 430 KB - 1004 views
Quote from Gills4life :i have re-done the mustang sounds for the xrt and the rb4, i just went back to them and they didnt sounds as grumbly as they should. i also fixed the clipping in the mustang sounds. now there isnt any clipping

thx man!
no problem, i wasnt happy with them myself. didnt sound much like a v8 when i went back to them so i just started from scratch and did them again. much more satisfied with them now. hope you are liking them.
here's updated nascar sounds that i said to Mutt that i would do. small changes to the engine sound, slight tweaks of the exhaust pipe tone etc .. and also i included my own ignition.wav for the starter sound. now it is a bit louder when you start the car as i find the default way too quiet hope you like them Mutt and anyone else who tries them out btw you might want to turn your volume down a bit for these sounds as of course you will know the engines of the stock cars are very loud and i am trying to make them as life-like as possible enjoy ! :eclipsee_

:talktohan
Attached files
FZR_GillsNascarV2.eng - 330.5 KB - 847 views
FXR_GillsNascarV2.eng - 432.9 KB - 792 views
XRR_GillsNascarV2.eng - 432.9 KB - 836 views
Your sounds is so cool Gills, Thanks!

I'll probably request sounds from you in the furture, can't be sure

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG