The online racing simulator
Hi guys, im loking for a drift car sound, with a nice turbo sound, can anyone make me one or post a good one please?

cheers

Maty
Hi there!

Well I am no sound man... But I like cars sounding good.

I tried to use CSR several times, but it does not really work as suggested for me

When using CSR I cannot hear other cars around me, I cannot hear if I damaged the engine from the FXR e.g. etc...

So I found this thread.

Well reading here a bit I found this post:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=788524#post788524

Does that mean that. e.g. I can "upload" the great CSR FOX sound to use as eng sound in LFS, or what kind of wav file do I use?
Sorry, the CSR sounds are not at all compatible with this thread's LFS sound engine (shift-A) .eng files.

The reason is, CSR uses sounds samples that are quite long .wav files, some up to 500KB, 3-4 seconds.

On the other hand, the .wav files you can import into LFS and make up .eng sounds are a lot smaller - around 10KB only around 0.2 seconds, very short bursts. Click the [S] button in the Shift-A menu in LFS you will see what files are required when you export a .wav from the LFS engine editor.
If you want more detailed specs on the .eng editor .wav sound format, click here
Hmm... you could cut and resample CSR files... but they would have clipping like hell
You could cut some cheese (sic) and sample that, would sound very much the same
F1 2009 sound 1.1
i need a FZ5 240sx sound plz
Quote from JasonJ :That is not using LFS's default sound engine. He is using an LFS addon called CSR. Car Sound Remixer. Note the backfire and excessive drive train? Thats CSR for sure.

the engine sound is m3_turbo.eng with lfs tweak inline 6, only the gear whine and blow off, backfire, turbo spooling are from csr
Here's one I just made
Attached files
XRG_edited.eng - 320.4 KB - 1145 views
Here is my own personal intrepretation of how a Impreza WRX would sound for the RB4
Attached files
RB4_ImprezaLeprekaun.eng - 378.4 KB - 1249 views
any F1 sound for the FBM ?

regards
xrg sound.
Quote from MATY15 :Hi guys, im loking for a drift car sound, with a nice turbo sound, can anyone make me one or post a good one please?

cheers

Maty

I know that's an old post, but if anyone else is interested I have a nice RB26DETT type sound for the XRG. It requires LFSTweak with a 2.6 inline 6 and I have turbo set to 0.8. I have made my own turbo spool sound and loaded it into LFS as well as some BOV sounds that I edited and layered together.

All together it sounds quite nice, especially the turbo spooling up. There is no clipping whatsoever. If anyone wants them, I can put the engine file, turbo and bov sound into a zip package. I might record a sample too if anyone is interested in the sound.

P.S I am yet to mess around with CSR so hopefully I can come up with something better, I desperately need backfires. If I end up making a better one using CSR I'll update the post.

Cheers
hi guys can anyone find me or make me a nice RB30det sound a nice proper sounding vl turbo with a nice cam u know what i mean ill pay MONEY if use can make me on if i have 2

heres an idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvLhzp4f170
Why need a car with turbo sound when you can't get any cars with turbo's?
Quote from Fredrikkk :Why need a car with turbo sound when you can't get any cars with turbo's?

lfs tweak z25 work for demo users and you can add turbo on any cars.

stop trying it getting annoying. (that goes for everyone else)

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG