The online racing simulator
Meaty, Howling BF1
Nearly gave up on this .... but now really pleased with it . Best I can do with the current (Patch W) sound system I think. Not perfect but better than default (hope you agree).
Attached files
BF1_teeembo(W).eng - 357.2 KB - 1818 views
here is an SR20DET sound.Been tryin to make it forever,now i have the perfect sound
Attached files
XRT_SR20DET.eng - 396.4 KB - 6885 views
350z engine sound for the fz50
Hey, can anyody make or have the sound of DK's 350z in tokyo drift?
for any car in lfs.

Thanks
wow at first when i read the post i thought "oh, it must be a demo racer" but then to my surprise ur a s2 user. but heres one for XRT..closest i could get
Attached files
XRT_350Z.eng - 427.8 KB - 5047 views
Hey, Thanks for the sound. I just bought the license and this is my first post as you can see.

I still have the demo racer instinct, but it should ware off soon
The sound is full clipping all the way
This is a 13B Rotary Sound I made, ages ago actually. It is fine tuned as close as possible to my brother's real-life RX-8. Some says that this sound also sounds like D1 GP Driver Suenaga Masao's car, RE Amemiya RX7 FD3S. Pls try it and give comments...thx
Attached files
XRT_13BRotary.eng - 378.4 KB - 5406 views
Mazda Rotary SOund for XRR, how do i upload it?
Hey guys, i have edited the sound of the XRR to sound very close to a real rotary. If anyone else wants this i need instructions on how host it as i have no idea on how to do it.

Regards
Frank
First make sure you save the engine in LFS using the Save Button in the engine editor. Call it something unique like RotatoxRR Then you need to attach this file to the forum post:

.../lfs folder/data/engine/XRR_RotatoxRR.eng

or same as saying...

..>> lfs game folder >> data >> engine >> XRR_RotatoxRR.eng

To attach it use the paper clip icon when making a post here and "Browse" to the file mentioned above and then click upload.
Brap brap
ok thanks for that, didnt know you could upload files on here....anyway there it is....it can obviously be changed to suit tastes, but i think this sounds best!....just like any rotary should
Attached files
XRR_RotatoxRR.eng - 423.8 KB - 4207 views
Quote from deathracer1923 :i followed the instructions on how to do it but it kept saying "Unknown Command" y is that??
do you need a license to do it??

Yes you need a full licence as it is a sound file that can only be used for the XRR, which as a demo racer it is locked out. I assume that is why you get the error.
Hi,

Just a quick FYI regarding the ingame engine sound editor in Version 'W'.
I've found that typing the '/eng_edit' command yields a "command unknown' error. However, pressing Shift-A on its own brings the editor up. So it looks that in this 'W' version the chat command in not required.

Seeyuz.
Shoujiki.
does anyone has a 200sx S13 1,8 turbo engine sound?
Quote from Rotatox :ok thanks for that, didnt know you could upload files on here....anyway there it is....it can obviously be changed to suit tastes, but i think this sounds best!....just like any rotary should

That was cool.

Currently using the attached for the XRR, can't remember whose I used as a base
Attached files
XRR_xy.eng - 423.9 KB - 2442 views
Just upgrade to tha latest LFS version. Many things have changed since Q.
No need for you to stick with this outdated version.
Upgrade from U to V and then from V to W and it will work. (Smallest downloads possible)

I don't know what are you talking about about Jakg though, but I know that there are no licences lying around.
Quote from deathracer1923 :...and found a license currently used by jakg...i found it in the unnofficial addons part.....is it a real license or a fake one?

wtf? got a link please? i'm kind of worried im oferring my own license away!

EDIT - i said

"Username - Jakg
Pasword - ****Off"

that isn't actually my real password, and the stars are censors :P
I made a new sound for the FXR, with new turbocharger and modified engine sound. The turbo was actually some engine sound from FS2002

try it
My V8 sound for XRT, only one I've heard that sounds like a V8.

Hopefully, enjoy.
Attached files
XRT_degreethreedrift.eng - 378.4 KB - 5088 views
And here is my engine sounds for XRT...

Sounds nice when using LFSTweak with engine setups like:
v8 and v12 (6-12l, boost 0-60) and flat 5 (2-4l, boost 60).

The second .eng is just the same as the first, but a little louder.
Attached files
XRT_larvasound1.eng - 272.1 KB - 3966 views
XRT_larvasound2.eng - 272.1 KB - 3446 views
Quote from Laari :And here is my engine sounds for XRT...

Sounds nice when using LFSTweak with engine setups like:
v8 and v12 (6-12l, boost 0-60) and flat 5 (2-4l, boost 60).

The second .eng is just the same as the first, but a little louder.

and how do you have access to lfs tweak?

(sorry for bad english)

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG