The online racing simulator
can someone please tell me what i need or how to make your engine sounds?
Quote from MrPDR :can someone please tell me what i need or how to make your engine sounds?

Press shift + a in game
LX6 Caterham Super 7
The Caterham Super 7:
Annybody know where to get a sound for that?
have searched around in here and google but now luck

tnx
for the help ;D

sorry for bad english
Quote from JO53PHS :Stop demanding for a stupid m3 sound

It isn't stupid!! I mean, sure all no-life people like the 3 and 5 series but it is also motoring perfection. in fact I want an M3 or M5 sound too. I have been searching but all I found was a sound for M3 and a sound for 328i (i think) but they were for old versions like V or X and they sounded rubbish in-game. Can someone make it for the XRT? I tried to fiddle with shift + a options but it just doesnt sound right. or at least when I'm doing it...
Quote from TopGearfan :It isn't stupid!! I mean, sure all no-life people like the 3 and 5 series but it is also motoring perfection. in fact I want an M3 or M5 sound too. I have been searching but all I found was a sound for M3 and a sound for 328i (i think) but they were for old versions like V or X and they sounded rubbish in-game. Can someone make it for the XRT? I tried to fiddle with shift + a options but it just doesnt sound right. or at least when I'm doing it...

Get the M3 Challenge and there you go: M3 sound...
I got these 2 sound files can someone make it for lfs.

It's a startup from a BMW M3 and Backfire from a M3

It's from the game M3 Challenge.

Thnx
Attached files
engine.rar - 464.4 KB - 2599 views
Does someone have a real F1 V8 sound for BF1?
Quote from bbman :Get the M3 Challenge and there you go: M3 sound...

what m3 challenge!?
Thank you very much. Sounds great!!! Like a Mix of V8 and V10.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Thank you very much. Sounds great!!! Like a Mix of V8 and V10.

I'm glad you liked it!

well, can someone make M3 or M5 sounds? still no replies..:sadbanana
M3 sound
i didnt make this but it sounds like a m3
Attached files
XRT_m3turbo.eng - 325.8 KB - 2916 views
well enjoy mine!

got a nice blow off valve to it with a bit of grunt.
Attached files
XRT_bird.eng - 427.8 KB - 1527 views
here are my engine sounds for every single car. Tested all of them alot and since im using headphones i hate loud and screaming engines so i tried to make them sound "normal" and individual for each car. (ok some are loud and screaming but according to my taste they are not ugly)

Edit: some cars get clipping sounds while having other cars around or when you are using lots of echo and pass walls very close or pass tunnel sections

Created with:

Car sound volume: 8.0
Skid volume boost: 0.2
wind volume boost: 0.2
echo volume boost: 0.1

Edit 2: added GTR cars, dont know why they are not in the rar's already
Attached files
Plaztikmans engine sounds P1.rar - 1.3 MB - 1197 views
Plaztikmans engine sounds P2.rar - 1.7 MB - 2810 views
GTR engines.zip - 634.4 KB - 1297 views
thank you! really liked all of your sounds
not gonna happe, to have a v8 sound you need 8 cylinders... I'm sure someone has made an XRT v8 sound, and you can rename any XRT sound to XRG_....
Now how about that screamer pipe? Anyone wanna make it for us?
o and errm anyone want a rb4 skyline sound..its just that i made one that i thinks really good!
should i release
Quote from Hayaku Warrier :o and errm anyone want a rb4 skyline sound..its just that i made one that i thinks really good!
should i release

release pls
i'm curious if an engine file could be made for the XRR from a C6R? here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PglbkiPVw

i'm sure it's an odd request, or that it's not possible, but it'd be neat to hear in LFS. i also know that the C6R is a V8 and the XRR is an I4.

anybody think it's possible? or has it been done and i didn't see it in this thread?
Here is my soundset for the XRT
It is comming with a setup file that fits for cruising on TC Montana.

Hope you guys like.
Attached files
XRT_Cruise by TJ.rar - 155.8 KB - 1669 views

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG