The online racing simulator
Didn't quite catch that one.. :P

But what I want is an audi 5'er in my volvo!
@ keltern the sound is a tad unique isnt it lol and also maybe if i had tweak i could make a 5er
Yer wow, Im dying to get home to see how you made that put-put sound in that sample mp3 with just the standard LFS engine. Crazy.
Quote from keltern :Didn't quite catch that one.. :P

But what I want is an audi 5'er in my volvo!

I thought you wanted a Volvo 5pot , not an Audi one
Volvo have always been cool because they like 5 cylinder engines, but you are Norwegian, you are supposed to hate Sweden aren't you?
Quote from BlueFlame :I thought you wanted a Volvo 5pot , not an Audi one
Volvo have always been cool because they like 5 cylinder engines, but you are Norwegian, you are supposed to hate Sweden aren't you?

Yes, he is
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Yes, he is

Always reminds me of the Raskemenn, when they say

JAG VILL INTE HäR NORGE.
hehe funny (Norwegian)guys
Quote from BlueFlame :Always reminds me of the Raskemenn, when they say

JAG VILL INTE HäR NORGE.
hehe funny (Norwegian)guys

w00t? Do u now what it means??
Of course I know what it means :}
I don't want Norway thats what it says
Jag = I
Vill = Will
Inte = Not
Här = have
Norge = Norway

And in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Will not have, generally translates as Do not want
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course I know what it means :}
I don't want Norway thats what it says
Jag = I
Vill = Will
Inte = Not
Här = have
Norge = Norway

And in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Will not have, generally translates as Do not want

Wrong

Här= HERE

I will not here Norway sound pretty special doesnt it?
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Wrong

Här= HERE

I will not here Norway sound pretty special doesnt it?

Maybe it was har, i don't know enough swedish to know the difference of här and har
Hehe! Even though it sounds like swedes hate norwegians and vice versa, I love Sweden and their cars! I'm a car lover, so...

That translation of yours didn't quite have any meaning did it.. :P
Well, I know more Norwegian than I do Swedish, but I got told I can sing like a Swedish guy (in swedish).

Most Norwegian people say I sound like an Eastern European guy, when I speak Norwegian
THERE IS NO ENGLISH ACCENT IN NORWEGIAN!? haha
Stay on topic -_-

lol anyway i have made a new sound it is my most unique sound ever made its run on ancient nature materials trust me its the sound of banging a wood plank multiple Times

Cheers

sam
I'm pretty sure Demo racers can modify the car sounds with Shift-A like licenced users. He's allowed to make/use sounds for the XRT XRG XFG.

Lol, I spent about 1 & 1/2 hours trying to make my XRT sound like the car in that video. No luck. I got something vaugly similar, but still pitiful. Sorry Morikis.
But that sound cool eh?
Can u share that sound u made?Maybe ill improve it abit and we will get same carsound like in video?
I've modified LFSn00b's version of the 350z sound, it's basically got no clipping and more wind noise. Just a couple of tweaks but I love it now, I can't race anything else 'cos I miss this sound so much. Enjoy
Attached files
FZ5_Z33nodisturbo.eng - 318.2 KB - 1646 views
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote from Morikis :But that sound cool eh?
Can u share that sound u made?Maybe ill improve it abit and we will get same carsound like in video?

I deleted it. But I'll do it again.

Um well..., I made three more sounds for XRT. But they aren't great, probably crap tbh, I'm not good at this kinda thing, thanks to Dudles for his Supra-Sampled Dump Valve.
Attached files
XRT_Drift.zip - 828.4 KB - 2277 views
Quote from JasonJ :
Um well..., I made three more sounds for XRT. But they aren't great, probably crap tbh, I'm not good at this kinda thing, thanks to Dudles for his Supra-Sampled Dump Valve.

i like XRT_rDrift.eng
Pretty hard to make because none of the cars in LFS has 5.0 L V8 like the V8 Supercar does.
A mostly-non-clipping lower-freq BF1 sound for those of us who don't want ringing ears after 30 mins of screwing around with it.
Attached files
BF1_lessearbleed.eng - 304.2 KB - 972 views
Fz50
And a couple non-clipping yet not-hollow for the FZ50. I found that most sounds I tried for it on my 10" drivers were rather hollow and disconnected so I made these.
Attached files
FZ5_Soprano.eng - 319.7 KB - 959 views
FZ5_Basso.eng - 319.9 KB - 998 views
I guess I should of grouped it all together but anyhow - just remembered I also got this XRR sound. It clips, but the clipping and distortion occurs at lower frequencies and leaves ample headroom for tyresqueal, etc - it also gives your bass drivers a good work-out.
Attached files
XRR_basso.eng - 424.6 KB - 1017 views
i was just playing around with the sound thingy and came up with this. its my interpretation of a lambo but i dont really know what a lambo sounds like specifically.

let me know what you think

yay first post!!

Oh and also, does anyone have a skyline sound, i found one in the forum but i didnt like it. Can someone plz plz plz make it sound like the R34 at the start of 2 fast 2 furious.(brians car)
Attached files
XRT_lambo.eng - 427.8 KB - 1792 views

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG