Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
-
(bamabogger) DELETED by bamabogger
Maybe something for this one...
Attached images
As_race.JPG
Quote from bamabogger :i did one of my own pics it looks kewl

No it's not looking nice.You can't do nice pic by pressing a button in photoshop you know...you need to use different tools and it should do something nice with some practice.
Quote from CobraDrifter :No it's not looking nice.You can't do nice pic by pressing a button in photoshop you know...you need to use different tools and it should do something nice with some practice.

i dont have photoshop, i was playin around on photobucket thought it looked cool, why you gotta ruin the f***in fun
Quote from bamabogger :i dont have photoshop, i was playin around on photobucket thought it looked cool, why you gotta ruin the f***in fun

Aww...Relax.Didn't wanted to offense you.I didn't know you were taking it that serious and getting so excited about this picture.Sorry.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Aww...Relax.Didn't wanted to offense you.I didn't know you were taking it that serious and getting so excited about this picture.Sorry.

naw im just sayin im playin around, so wat if it takes one button to make it look like it did
Quote from bamabogger :naw im just sayin im playin around, so wat if it takes one button to make it look like it did

if you made a question what button it is, i cant find that kinda button from gimp(or i were too lazy to test all the buttons) does adobe photoshop(s) have it?
Quote from batteryy :if you made a question what button it is, i cant find that kinda button from gimp(or i were too lazy to test all the buttons) does adobe photoshop(s) have it?

my bad one *CLICK*
Quote from CobraDrifter :They're just waiting to be edited

made some for the last one, any toughs how i could make it better?
Quote from batteryy :made some for the last one, any toughs how i could make it better?

Good edit, but that spoiler fails.:vomit:
Thank you Batteryy.Good edit,smoke isn't bad but the spoiler don't look right.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Thank you Batteryy.Good edit,smoke isn't bad but the spoiler don't look right.

i know that, just practising. that were actually first time i made something like that. its missing some sort of RL look and the shape of it is kinda ugly
-
(bamabogger) DELETED by bamabogger
why do ppl post so SMALL pictures???
Quote from noob4ever :why do ppl post so SMALL pictures???

exactly, it feels stupid when you do a very good edit but the screenies is about 800x600 or something like that when i have 1600x1200 screen -_-
Ok can someone edit my pics? you don't have to do them all so you can choose which one you want to edit. i don't mind how you edit it
Attached images
LFSD1Drift.jpg
LFSD1Drift2.jpg
LFSD1Drift3.jpg
LFSD1Drift4.jpg
LFSD1Drift5.jpg
LFSD1Drift6.jpg
LFSD1Drift7.jpg
LFSD1Drift8.jpg
LFSD1Drift9.jpg
LFSD1Drift10.jpg
LFSDrift1.jpg
LFSDrift2.jpg
Quote from Drift2007 :looking good

thx...

swiss.. :'(

no AA and no AF...
looks like LFS Lego Land.
Some shots to edit

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Some shots to edit

Damn nice skins!
Here's my background pic, took it today when i was anoying that guy driving with xfg :P

ORG: Free to edit..

1680x1050
Bleh wrong section for my edited pic
Attached images
LFS.jpg
LFSOrg.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG