The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
LOVeD the team in demo LoL when it got to s2 it was chaos
regroup restart recuit goin down march 17th:]
As Gordon has said , some of these arrogant noobs think they are "pro" when i asked them " what makes you a pro ? , is the term pro nothing but a title , doesnt pro mean to drift every car with style instead of the same old XRT that everyone else uses ? " when i did this i was called out to a battle ( meaning for points ) i told this person no , i dont battle for points , i dont battle at all , some of these people need to grow up and learn that life is not in front of your eyes with something called the internet , and for the insim problem it should be taken off cause everytime i try to connect i lag out and have to reconnect everytime thanks for reading this ,
Kiyoshiro
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :As Gordon has said , some of these arrogant noobs think they are "pro" when i asked them " what makes you a pro ? , is the term pro nothing but a title , doesnt pro mean to drift every car with style instead of the same old XRT that everyone else uses ? " when i did this i was called out to a battle ( meaning for points ) i told this person no , i dont battle for points , i dont battle at all , some of these people need to grow up and learn that life is not in front of your eyes with something called the internet , and for the insim problem it should be taken off cause everytime i try to connect i lag out and have to reconnect everytime thanks for reading this ,
Kiyoshiro

we're done talkin about that already O.o...

this was my response

Quote from subhumanspunk :hmm... what i find funny is when the server didnt have a lapper we were bombarded with a whole bunch of requests of putting one in, and now that we do its the same things all over again... and what MC said, it was given to someone that we thought was a trustworthy person who actually was in the team and then somehow found it was his/her right to give the password away without the team's permission which eventually lead to a whole bunch of people getting the password... i totally agree with you guys about the whole road rage thing, whenever someone gets tapped slightly they blow off and start calling the person noob etc. thats why i usually just dont talk in the server, so if any of you guys tried saying hi to me once or twice in the server and you were ignored sorry for that a lot of people just piss me off in the server too much and all this stupid drama over a damn racing game for crying out loud is just unacceptible and it's just pathetic.. i used to go on lfs to drift, have fun, and blow some stress from a days work but it just gets ruined by people who just likes to starts things that really isnt neccessary... i already asked the person who's paying for the hosting in 500servers to change the password so hopefully he changes it soon so there's no more of this admin abuse which has been a problem for our server since it's demo days... and sorry for the inconvenience

P.S.
to those who were banned for the wrong reasons or think they were banned wrongly pls send an e-mail to [email protected] with your lfs username, the reason they were banned or what they think the reason for the banning is, and who banned them(if you know who it was)

anyways im not quitting... i just havent found the time to get on >.<
wasnt really pay attention sry for that lulz
iam glad your on shik.d server right now:]

MOSTWANTEDM3
S2 licensed
Racername: Kiyoshiro
Online at: Shikane Drift Server
Geez, Where is LFS-Torque? The newbs needs to see the heritage and respect.
still down unfortunately
lil somethin i edited from a already photoshoped pic
Quote from subhumanspunk :k we'll set up a tryout =]

i woud like to join if i woud be okey. just tell me where to be and i will drift
nice on reviving an old thread
damn. this is pretty sad... shikane was what alot of teams wanted to be. a team who was all about having fun, learning, and being a family. and i guess thanks to the lfs devs taking away xrt from demo it somewhat ended the team. and i agree with subby, it was awesome to be on a team with a bunch of people who were about having fun and drifting at the same time. hopefully subby does something else on lfs... id defintily have to join it again.

Tein.
This has nothing to do with the devs. The demo members just had to get a license and the team would have continued. Anyways, Shikane is past now so it's to late to cry.

Edit: Demo is not what makes LFS go further, and demo teams are useless.
To be honest, I never seen the team ever drift, lol.
lol , i only see MC and subby drift the others were just rude and had barely any good talent always talking about speed drift and show drift
-
(-DrftMstr-) DELETED by -DrftMstr- : spam
alot of teams are and were better
i guess you guys never knew how big was shik in demo
u can say how demo is useless, but i had more fun in demo cuz everyone is always there in the same server, driftin the same cars, tryin to master the same track.
and i should didecate my 100th post to this post
Quote from mc906 :and i should didecate my 100th post to this post

To this thread you mean.Yes,Shik.D was kinda big on demo but died as soon as it went to an S2 team.
Quote from mc906 :i guess you guys never knew how big was shik in demo
u can say how demo is useless, but i had more fun in demo cuz everyone is always there in the same server, driftin the same cars, tryin to master the same track.

You could have a team of a 100 People, it doesn't mean it's big. Obviously your team mates weren't very loyal to the team if it has died, switching too S2 Has nothing to do with it.
Shik D and PEER , were two big teams that thought "battling" was the coolest thing ever that speed drifting and show drifting werent a match. I would go onto that demo server when i was on s2. i remember some dude on SHIK^D named EvoIX , he was a good drifter and very rude , he called himself a "pro". So i asked him what makes you think your a pro you drift one track and one car. he said cause i can pwn your noob A** as any time. when i said he wasnt a pro but just a demo drifter i got banned. Dont you ever think that some are just into it to wear the skins and have the tag but cant give a rats a** about that team?
i got banned for nothing
i think emoslut banned me because i said what and he got pissy.
because he lost al his DRIFT POINTS.
that`s why he banned me.
and i still can`t connect, it`s a week ago that i got banned
SIGH.... i miss the really old days...
Quote from Exile R :SIGH.... i miss the really old days...

When I was going so fast speed driftin'blackwood that you could't keep up ?Peer wasn't big at all and they weren't funny to play with.

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG