The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
Quote from subhumanspunk :i dont think any of them go on the forums lol

Well, your here...

Only joking

Good luck guys, even if it is a drift team, doesn't quite tickle my fancy
thanks gen.
Quote from The General Lee :Well, your here...

Only joking

Good luck guys, even if it is a drift team, doesn't quite tickle my fancy

hahahaha thanks =]
stop laughin at every goddamn thing.
Do you mind if I am in another team? I think that if I joined this team, I can help with designing, I need practice for graphic design, and it's one of my passions
stop showin off ur s2 crit but u should talk ot subby about it.
....What?
Aye.

Or I could just design logos XD
-.- we like those
ive been working on my photoshop skills for a while so i can pitch in on skins n stuff ( with the help of critical if he likes ) and with the team leaders permission
Quote from theirishnoob :ive been working on my photoshop skills for a while so i can pitch in on skins n stuff ( with the help of critical if he likes ) and with the team leaders permission

sure i'd love to see what you guys made =D but i cant guarantee it would be our official team skin =/ and thanks you guys for all your help and support =D
=/ aww let them make us a skin
ours isnt finished yet anyways
we got a new skin made by garret =] it's our battle tuned skin lol it looks really nice =D
k i re-did the website... the whole website isnt done yet but the front page is looking good check it out =] the link is on my sigg... oo i moved the forums as well.. the link is on the site =]
i finally finished making the full website go check it out =]
nice one subby ima go try it out
since our old host's bandwith was too low per month i decided to move it to our own domain so here's the new site

www.shikanedrifters.com
=P Well hello there.
hey crit

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG