The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
Also one suggestion.Please i would like LFSLapper to be removed on the server.Its like a spam bot that makes a lag trip waiting to happen.Its best to remove it please.
What he said
At the beginning, the server was good. the connection is good, no lag.
Let's not talk about the technicalities here but rather the management of the server.

I recently went for a spin at the server. There were 25 people online so I expected a slight lag. It wasn't that bad. Among the 25 people, there were a bunch of arrogant, cocky, unexperienced kids ruining the fun. Yes, you know who you are.

In the world of motorsports, a tap is a tap. Sportsmanship or not, just suck it up and drive the car harder through the next corner. Some cocky unexperienced driver decided to cut me off. This then leads him to be unable to recover and losing his pathetic drift points. Then kiddo goes on to e-rage me and so does one admin. (why the effe is he an admin anyways if he can't see things objectively)

This is the drop that made it spill.

First, let me explain to those unexperienced, cocky, stubborn, rude, newcomers to drifting. Judges in drift events around the real world, yes, REAL WORLD, WITH REAL CARS, doesn't have a chart with drift points. So what that you lose your drift points. This LFS lapper adapted to drifting has brought nothing but harm.

Some people favor higher score rather then a proper line, consistency and car control. I see so many people hold their car sideways on the grass, on the side of the track, anything rubbish looking to get the maximum of points. There is no art form in this pathetic sliding activity. Where are all the tandem? What happened to consistency? Nooo, nothing matters, all I want is my high score drift points.

I really don't care if anyone call me a "f***ing stupid noob" or a "crasher". Because to the eye of those who does it right, you guys are the ones that look like clowns. So, keep it up, big guys, at the end, you guys are going to be the ones whinning about the tire physics, and the lack of drift track and drift cars. LFS is more then enough to simulate a car doing round a track sideways, and does it perfectly fine.

I suggest to Shikane Server to remove the LFSLapper once and for all to avoid any further e-drama. There's enough drama on NBS or FOX on TV, not LFS.

Oh, while I'm at it. Please don't appoint silly Joe Doe to be admin. 3-4 admins are more then sufficient, suggested to be from your team would be best. Outsourcing is bad, especially to children, they don't know what they are doing.

hey admin of that server, thanks for banning me, now you look ridiculous.
it was a joe blow from epic team. Maybe I should contact your team leader to kick you out of the team too?

Now, let me take things in hand and clean this mess.
Let's see where should i start my blacklist.
umm. due to many leaves on the team, ppl thats not on the team also have admin on the server
Quote from -DrftMstr- :At the beginning, the server was good. the connection is good, no lag.
Let's not talk about the technicalities here but rather the management of the server.

I recently went for a spin at the server. There were 25 people online so I expected a slight lag. It wasn't that bad. Among the 25 people, there were a bunch of arrogant, cocky, unexperienced kids ruining the fun. Yes, you know who you are.

In the world of motorsports, a tap is a tap. Sportsmanship or not, just suck it up and drive the car harder through the next corner. Some cocky unexperienced driver decided to cut me off. This then leads him to be unable to recover and losing his pathetic drift points. Then kiddo goes on to e-rage me and so does one admin. (why the effe is he an admin anyways if he can't see things objectively)

This is the drop that made it spill.

First, let me explain to those unexperienced, cocky, stubborn, rude, newcomers to drifting. Judges in drift events around the real world, yes, REAL WORLD, WITH REAL CARS, doesn't have a chart with drift points. So what that you lose your drift points. This LFS lapper adapted to drifting has brought nothing but harm.

Some people favor higher score rather then a proper line, consistency and car control. I see so many people hold their car sideways on the grass, on the side of the track, anything rubbish looking to get the maximum of points. There is no art form in this pathetic sliding activity. Where are all the tandem? What happened to consistency? Nooo, nothing matters, all I want is my high score drift points.

I really don't care if anyone call me a "f***ing stupid noob" or a "crasher". Because to the eye of those who does it right, you guys are the ones that look like clowns. So, keep it up, big guys, at the end, you guys are going to be the ones whinning about the tire physics, and the lack of drift track and drift cars. LFS is more then enough to simulate a car doing round a track sideways, and does it perfectly fine.

I suggest to Shikane Server to remove the LFSLapper once and for all to avoid any further e-drama. There's enough drama on NBS or FOX on TV, not LFS.

Oh, while I'm at it. Please don't appoint silly Joe Doe to be admin. 3-4 admins are more then sufficient, suggested to be from your team would be best. Outsourcing is bad, especially to children, they don't know what they are doing.

hey admin of that server, thanks for banning me, now you look ridiculous.
it was a joe blow from epic team. Maybe I should contact your team leader to kick you out of the team too?

Now, let me take things in hand and clean this mess.
Let's see where should i start my blacklist.

I said sorry afterwards!
I agree about people caring about points.In real life,theres no point system while you're on a parking lot.So what i really want to point on is,removing LFSLapper will make the annoying little brats whine more than now but it will go away in about 2 weeks time.This should leave the kids from comming back and ruining the fun for all of us.Now im not saying that LFSLapper is anything bad.Im just saying that its making all of these aggnorant kids who cant drift and do 360s and make like 1000000 in a single drift and say "OH IM ZE DRIFT KINGZ!I OWNZ YOUZ!".As for now,I'll either buy a server for Team Falken or host my own until the lapper is removed from the ShikD server.
hmm... what i find funny is when the server didnt have a lapper we were bombarded with a whole bunch of requests of putting one in, and now that we do its the same things all over again... and what MC said, it was given to someone that we thought was a trustworthy person who actually was in the team and then somehow found it was his/her right to give the password away without the team's permission which eventually lead to a whole bunch of people getting the password... i totally agree with you guys about the whole road rage thing, whenever someone gets tapped slightly they blow off and start calling the person noob etc. thats why i usually just dont talk in the server, so if any of you guys tried saying hi to me once or twice in the server and you were ignored sorry for that a lot of people just piss me off in the server too much and all this stupid drama over a damn racing game for crying out loud is just unacceptible and it's just pathetic.. i used to go on lfs to drift, have fun, and blow some stress from a days work but it just gets ruined by people who just likes to starts things that really isnt neccessary... i already asked the person who's paying for the hosting in 500servers to change the password so hopefully he changes it soon so there's no more of this admin abuse which has been a problem for our server since it's demo days... and sorry for the inconvenience

P.S.
to those who were banned for the wrong reasons or think they were banned wrongly pls send an e-mail to [email protected] with your lfs username, the reason they were banned or what they think the reason for the banning is, and who banned them(if you know who it was)
oh. I have to justify myself. Hmmm.

I was right. Fair answer?
My Turn?.

LFS Lapper sucks
And I bet the "noobs" where the ones suggesting it to be put on the server?, Server is good, But not very well moderated, If you have a problem with Admin, Change password?, Been going on for ages now, They also abuse the privilege Instead of doing a Admins job.
yeah i already asked adam to change the pass but he hasnt been on in a while so im not sure if he changed it or not
What about the LFSLapper situation sub?Oh and get on msn.Need to talk to you about something
i gotta ask adam to take it off then and im on msn
Hey, Subby Whats up with the classes and secret wepon deal??
[spam]You know guys, Slide-FX Public Drift server doesn't have LFS Lapper enabled, just drop by and you might stop going to Shik.D server... [/spam]
Quote from Riders Motion :[spam]You know guys, Slide-FX Public Drift server doesn't have LFS Lapper enabled, just drop by and you might stop going to Shik.D server... [/spam]

\Not right at all, high jacking a thread! Its RM what can you expect?.. But Subby , budd whats up with the school?
well we need another server separate for the school and that's what we're missing right now... i might set up a temp one or possibly a permanent one if people are still interested

PS
i dun really care if ppl move servers lol id actually be thankful if you get some unwanted people to move out of our server
Quote from subhumanspunk :well we need another server separate for the school and that's what we're missing right now... i might set up a temp one or possibly a permanent one if people are still interested

PS
i dun really care if ppl move servers lol id actually be thankful if you get some unwanted people to move out of our server

lol nice subby.
i just tested the live broadcasting thing
it works alright but it only capture 21fps, so i gotta turn my lfs down to make it look nice
heres some test footage
http://ustream.tv/channel/shikane-route-tandem-duo-
IDK, about everyone else but i want it back, i deff need to sharpen my skills!
Quote from greg_slideways :IDK, about everyone else but i want it back, i deff need to sharpen my skills!

No offence dude,but LFSLapper doesnt rate on skills.Just practice on drifting without the lag of LFSLapper and try it with.See the diff?
Not talking bout lapper, Talking bout School<^-^>
Quote from ImportFantasy :No offence dude,but LFSLapper doesnt rate on skills.Just practice on drifting without the lag of LFSLapper and try it with.See the diff?

he was talkin about the school :P
lmao :P
Due to my lack of attendance in LFS I am turning the team over to someone that does play and is active to keep this team running. I am not quitting the team or the game, however I haven't been really attentive to our team whatsoever due to my sporadic schedule. I'll still be here and play once in a while, or try to play as often as I can. Anyways, I will be turning the team over to someone I trust and someone that I believe can manage this team well. I've already spoken to him and there will be changes and I know for sure that after these changes the team will be back in its full glory. I have turned this team over to MC, he will be the one to make decisions for this team and I've asked him to also appoint a few members to help him with this task. Anyways good luck to all of you and I'll see you guys around in the track.

-Subby

P.S.
It was an honor to lead a bunch of talented drivers that were in this team, I would have loved to stay and manage but my schedule makes it so that I lack the time to watch over it. As I said before, inactivity does not necessarily mean death. Being in a team in LFS is not a full time job so I expect people to understand that some or maybe more people will not be seen for a while, this just means they don't have time to play unlike others who do. And as I've promise and told everyone that asked me, Shikane Drifters will never die as long as I don't quit and completely stop playing. This is not a good bye note btw, but I'd like to say thanks to everyone that helped me with the team and in LFS. See you guys hopefully sooner than later.
you will be missed :schwitztemporerily we hope)
id just like to say that your server is the best LFS! good job with getting it up and running, and we hope to see you back soon!

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG