The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
To whom it may concern

My name's Hieu, and i just got banned from the lfs server for crashing into another player

I'm sending this email because, i basically want to get unbanned. I know the rules of the server, and i have always obeyed them. That one time, I should have not hit the player out of the frustration that he brung upon me. My apologies.

My s2 licesnse name is dangly123
If you could please unban me it would be really helpful as i absolutely love playing on the server

Regards,
Hieu.
I'm really sorry
Shik.D is BACK!
We're back and still accepting some new members! (of course you have to be tested first xD)
Hit me up on LFS within the next week or so, cuz we're filling up fast!

Yours truly:
»Shik.D« Fire - New leader of Shikane Drifters
id join if id be better drifter. anyways, good luck on making this team alive again
New Member YAY
Hey There Drachen, Im Not Sure If You Knew...AJ Gave Me A Trial And He Said I Was in.......Im Already Registered on The Forum.....

Hope To See Ya On The Server!!!!

Shikane Rules!!!
oh god not an revival
lol.
i guess we are back
Shikane = Chicane
Damn Shik D is growing glad to see an old team coming back, Good Luck
Heck Yea.....I hope to See Shik.D Grow to become the largest team..!!
just curious, is there alot of LX6 drifters on your team? it seems to be awfully easy to take the 1st place on LX6. on we international rev im second and all it needed was 47000 points
Quote from batteryy :just curious, is there alot of LX6 drifters on your team? it seems to be awfully easy to take the 1st place on LX6. on we international rev im second and all it needed was 47000 points

I see you came here to boast your "tallent"
no one cares if how high you rank.
and our server's ranking is for everyone, not just to rank our team members.
You guys have a head admin or moderator I can contact? I have an issue with someone on the Shikane Drifters S2 Server.

Thanks
well
shikane drift server and the other shikane drifter's server is run by diff ppl
Quote from mc906 :well
shikane drift server and the other shikane drifter's server is run by diff ppl

The main S2 drift server.. No resets, the title is in bold teal blue font, and from -7GMT in USA I have a ping of 100-200 depending on time of day. The server speaks mostly English.. Not much else I can provide other than the person I have a problem with. Could you at least give me a couple people I could try to contact? I really want to get this sorted as I really like the Shikane Drifter's server, I drive on it the most often (out of the ones I usually drift or race on) and is probably the most organized and friendly.

Feel free to PM me if you want personal contact info outside of the forums.
Quote from hsshoura :The main S2 drift server.. No resets, the title is in bold teal blue font, and from -7GMT in USA I have a ping of 100-200 depending on time of day. The server speaks mostly English.. Not much else I can provide other than the person I have a problem with. Could you at least give me a couple people I could try to contact? I really want to get this sorted as I really like the Shikane Drifter's server, I drive on it the most often (out of the ones I usually drift or race on) and is probably the most organized and friendly.

i think kiyo has admin
msn: [email protected]
i kno kiyo still has it
he spamed me when i went in the server like 2 weeks ago...
Quote from mc906 :i kno kiyo still has it
he spamed me when i went in the server like 2 weeks ago...

I asked him. He doesnt have it.
hmm.
idk then
cuz i asked him
and he was like does that mean that i have to give it to you?

i guess that was before the change
Quote from hsshoura :The main S2 drift server.. No resets, the title is in bold teal blue font, and from -7GMT in USA I have a ping of 100-200 depending on time of day. The server speaks mostly English.. Not much else I can provide other than the person I have a problem with. Could you at least give me a couple people I could try to contact? I really want to get this sorted as I really like the Shikane Drifter's server, I drive on it the most often (out of the ones I usually drift or race on) and is probably the most organized and friendly.

The most organized? Lol. There's a fuc*ing LFS Lapper running on it and counting "drift points" which is not very good, because people focus to get points and not to do nice, smooth drifts... And I'm not talking about the spamming everywhere, bumping, crashing, jumping etc. either.

This was my impression always when I visited the server. Maybe if there is some admin, it's other.
Hey Team Shik.D, whats up with our website?
it says the domain name has expired

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG