The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
Oh well.. whatever... You can't say I haven't tried at least
Quote from Riders Motion :Oh well.. whatever... You can't say I haven't tried at least

maybe if you werent so racist maybe you woulda got in
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :maybe if you werent so racist maybe you woulda got in

Can you please shut it up? If you have something against me ... you know my MSN...

Oh wait, you're only 12 and as you can't do something else than follwing Keisu and Exide to the ass, you probably won't add me as I scare you...

Kiddo
Quote from Riders Motion :Can you please shut it up? If you have something against me ... you know my MSN...

Oh wait, you're only 12 and as you can't do something else than follwing Keisu and Exide to the ass, you probably won't add me as I scare you...

Kiddo

If im correst your 13? SO SHUT THE **** UP YOU CANT SAY SHIT!
Im 13 and no one seems to follow me and I'm not as ****ed up in the head as you are.Oh and Playas 15 smartass.You got some serious problems.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Im 13 and no one seems to follow me and I'm not as ****ed up in the head as you are.Oh and Playas 15 smartass.You got some serious problems.

Weird, online he says he is 14, in his profile says 15 and on Myspace I can read 17... Oh and clean your language please, you will look much brighter.

I will stop to argue with you in here, as I have a bit of respect for subhumanspunk and his team, I would not like to polute his thread with any of my ownage
Quote from Riders Motion :Weird, online he says he is 14, in his profile says 15 and on Myspace I can read 17... Oh and clean your language please, you will look much brighter.

I will stop to argue with you in here, as I have a bit of respect for subhumanspunk and his team, I would not like to polute his thread with any of my ownage

You own nothing.
End of story.

Subby,I support your team.I love to see it grow.So im making a a choice for you.If you want your team to still grow,then dont recruit Riders Motion.If you want your team shady and "disrespected",recruit him then.But its your choice.Do what you want.
ummm #1 im 15
#2 im never online cuz broken moniter
#3 my myspace says 17 so it can be public so why dont u stfu o yea whats your msn?
wtf
WTF is this shit rider u fag??? huh? u need to watch it ( U like to own me ) pfft yeah mostly all u do is wreck anyways ) Just a tip dont recruit the fag hes a account sharer with some scotish dude
Reading this thread made my IQ drop 50 points.
Quote from supra_946 :WTF is this shit rider u fag??? huh? u need to watch it ( U like to own me ) pfft yeah mostly all u do is wreck anyways ) Just a tip dont recruit the fag hes a account sharer with some scotish dude

HAHAHAHA , damn rider you need to GROW UP , JUST LET IT GO AND GROW UP NO ONE LIKES YU OR WANTS YOU ANYMORE
This thread is hilarious.

You are doing one hell of a job for the image of drifters on this forum.
Pwned k?
Quote from Jakg :Reading this thread made my IQ drop 50 points.

Really?

Mine improved by 12.

Me learned some new words
God i need to stop joining on these fights.My IQ dropped from 100.
ok mine o wait i have none?¿ will its calm subby good luck and i barely drift i turned racer now but i still drift once in a while
Cut the flaming guys, this is a team thread.

But Riders Motion, grow up already.

And the rest of you are just fueling him.

Seriously, this thread needs a lock real soon.

Anyways, how is the team going guys. Is it s2 as well?
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Cut the flaming guys, this is a team thread.

The team seems to be mostly S2 now, though there seems to be some Demo Racers.

This thread does not need a lock Crit, it only needs to be cleaned up
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Cut the flaming guys, this is a team thread.

qwew doin good man also rider needes jsut stfu before he says anything else cause hes in enough trouble already.
Quote from Jakg :Reading this thread made my IQ drop 50 points.

this made me laugh xD... i havent looked into this thread for a while and all chaos broke loose... anyways... we're currently full with the motion of possibly expanding... but theres about 20 or so more people before rider that applied so i'm gonna be going through the list... but your advices will be accounted for so don't worry... i have enough trouble with the team lately and i dont really want to add anymore especially with the whole my team getting banned from our own server by someone i entrusted an admin password to... and i certainly do not want someone that will be racist, and very hostile to other drivers because that is not what being a shikane drifter is about... we are driver friendly and "noob" friendly as well and secret weapon is a testament to our being a friendly team... unless of course you come in and bring some fire... we'll put it out with gasoline =P anyways stop with all these arguing in the thread i dont want to get this thread locked... anyways to all that just came in don't let this turn you off from visiting our site, forum, and server... we usually don't have drama anywhere with our name on it... usually... seriously i dont get why there's e-drama on an online racing game for chrissakes xD
Quote from subhumanspunk :
Shikane Drifters (pronounced like chicane but with an s) is a newly formed team made by two lone drifters. Above is our team logo, it's a work in progress as it's kind of just a place holder for a more improved logo as my skills in logo making progress lol. This is a hybrid team which will consist of Demo Racers and S2 licensed racers.

our website:
www.shikanedrifters.com

We also plan on getting a Demo server and an S2 server so look for that in the future =]

Any way i can join? i tried to join TcD buy they kicked my for somethin that happned a long time ago on a diff server -.- andway im intrsted =)
Read the post that was made 2 hours before yours...
nvm i got it im on a diff team
Quote from HKS_ERALD :nvm i got it im on a diff team

I love guys with patience æ..

Eeh ... not my thread off again lol

Great progress guys im looking at ya webby from time to time

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG