The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Can I ask how did you do this smoke? I've searched for tutorials but haven't found any useable

There aren't many tutorials but here's what I usually do.

First, pick a normal circular brush with 0 hardness, size 200, and of opacity 15%. Start by brighten the area you want to apply your smoke. Don't lighten it too much tough.

Once you are done, create a new layer. And set your brush to 25% hardness, size 100, and opacity of 35%. Start by giving it some smoke brush by brush. There's a technique to give your smoke a 3D feel. Click and hold and make an initial shape for the "cloud". Once you are satisfied, brush it over (but over a smaller area). So on and so forth.

You then continue to give greater detail to the smoke by lower the size of the brush and increasing the opacity ( max recommended is 80% with a brush of size 30 for a 1600 X 1200 resolution screen)

There are no definite way to do it. I have a few techniques, it really depends on the screen shot, the angle, and my mood
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Can I ask how did you do this smoke? I've searched for tutorials but haven't found any useable

I just use photoimpact
but to make the smoke I use the brush (50% transparency) with the white painting ... that's it...and you just have to draw with the brush
Just 2 clikcs with PSP
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Requesting wheels blur,blur on the road & etc + lighting effect.Give it a try.
Attached images
kstylecarsma8.jpg
Quote from CobraDrifter :Requesting wheels blur,blur on the road & etc + lighting effect.Give it a try.

how's this?
#808 - ___
What i did at my freinds house.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Requesting wheels blur,blur on the road & etc + lighting effect.Give it a try.

Is this a bit of what you where looking for?
#809 - ___
I got bored at my freinds house...
#810 - ___
Done one for you Farley.
Attached images
farley.jpg
hehe thanks guys i like them 45degre steer lock ftw
Quote from HellBoy99 :how's this?

Thank you a lot!Just what I was looking for.I just added some contrast and it's looking a bit nicer!
Quote from fasukilla :private fc sory

Thiose tjing for the numberplate to give it a japan look are those also private i want them realy badly for my microsoft windows (with anime on it) drift skin
Here's something for you to edit. Whatever you feel like doing, go ahead.
Attached images
guess1.jpg
guess2.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thiose tjing for the numberplate to give it a japan look are those also private i want them realy badly for my microsoft windows (with anime on it) drift skin

Looks to me likes its taken from one of the many bodykits that are floating about.
Quote from Falcon140 :Here's something for you to edit. Whatever you feel like doing, go ahead.

Here's a wet edit:
[attach]54714[/attach]
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thiose tjing for the numberplate to give it a japan look are those also private i want them realy badly for my microsoft windows (with anime on it) drift skin

The number plate isn't private, it's from Chris Cummins' NTF bodykit, just look around on the forum and you should find a downlad link.
Quote from Riders Motion :The number plate isn't private, it's from Chris Cummins' NTF bodykit, just look around on the forum and you should find a downlad link.

Thanks in advance mate
Quote from fasukilla :private fc sory

really? I've been using that rx-7 skin for quite some time now

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG