Richard Burns Rally
None of them are really realistic.
Grand Prix Legends (2004)
NASCAR Racing 2003
R-Factor
The Papyrus games
GTR2
The ISI games
I was actually tempted to press NFSU2 as a joke but I didnt. I think some ppl did xD
Some? Try 389!
Quote from Bob Smith :I am in no way responsible for adding 250 votes to NFSU2. :hidesbehi

Which bit of this prank are people unable to grasp?
Hmmm no Mario Cart option either, some poll ....
Well, the poll is quite right, although LFS has too many votes...

I mean, come on, NFSU has even more letters :slap:. More letters = more realistic.
#256 - AMB
Whoever voted for NFSU is an idiot!
How can ppl thnik that NFSU2 is realistic. EA said ps was realistic but it isnt near realistic and nfsu2 has only together with a sim that u sit in things with 4 wheels, not more.
Quote from tristancliffe :Which bit of this prank are people unable to grasp?

Really, are people thinking this poll is serious? Are they even reading the rest of the thread, or just clicking Post Reply after reading #1?
Quote from tristancliffe :Really, are people thinking this poll is serious? Are they even reading the rest of the thread, or just clicking Post Reply after reading #1?

It's a matter of life and death.......jeez! WTF NFSU!!!!

lolz
NFSU...damn, what happened to you guys?
At least LFS has been able to gain a slight lead, but probably not for long.
who are these people who keep voting for NFS underground 2?
wait, how do those percentages add up?
all %s have to = 100 right? 67 + 69 = 136? + the other %s?
Quote from tristancliffe :Really, are people thinking this poll is serious? Are they even reading the rest of the thread, or just clicking Post Reply after reading #1?

Is that a question? The answer is obvious enough.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :all %s have to = 100 right? 67 + 69 = 136? + the other %s?

Quote from poll :
Multiple Choice Poll

Might say it.

Not like I was gunna read 10 pages before replying o_O..

But it's pretty obvious its a joke -_-

I think that apart from NFSU2 the rest wasn't a joke though.. Seems pretty fair.
It doesn't have to add up, this is a multiple vote poll and the percent is of the amount of people who voted, not the amount of votes.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :who are these people who keep voting for NFS underground 2?

must be kids? NO proper sim racer would vote for such CRAP?

My 8yrs old daughter loves NFS underground, she even plays in that stupid "behind the car cam".....thats says a lot to me

LFS_S2 and GPL (with all its upgrades) are the best online racing sims IMHO

Simon
Ive been playing Gt Legends again lately , have to say Simbin/10T make a decent sim but only with the cars on cross-ply older tyres like the 65 model cars. But the cars on slicks are diabolical and it appears that Simbin/10t have no idea what so ever when it comes to slicks.

Amazing the difference its like two completely different games.

I still want the bastard child of LFS and GTL ,physics of LFS and the graphics and sounds of GTL.For an old game it still looks pretty damn good.
Quote from Klutch :I voted for NFS.

It CLEARLY has the most realistic physics out of them all.

you play a game beacause you love to see it ? you press pause and you stay in front of your screen ?

Quote from batteryy :i think it pwned lfs pecause there are those people who wanna drift and they wanna get tuned cars

nfs drifters ? noob ? XD lfs still the best for drifter
GTL using a Mustang is dorifto heaven
Why is this thread still open? I'd have locked it as soon as it was added.
Better to talk about other sims than the usual complaining (me included) about how long LFS is taking and what cars/tracks we would like in S3....

NFS IS SHIT MAENZ THE CARBON FIBRE LOOKS FAKEZOR!

\ends attempt at humor

Most realistic racing simulator?
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG