The online racing simulator
lol good eye mutt
i know, i never said i made it i just posted it, i don't like taking ppls credit
Quote from HKS_ERALD :i know, i never said i made it i just posted it, i don't like taking ppls credit

but that could be a private suit u got from somewhere
its from lfs-database, many ppl dont know about it so i just posted it here
holy shit i never said i made it, if i did i would have said a falken drift team suit by me, took (minutes) long, ill delete it anyway
This is my first suit, I wanted to go for a more relaxing suit than a real racing suit, so I made it to look like ordinary clothes.

Hope you like it
Attached images
SUITB.jpg
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
I ahve one question how do u use

this suits what type of image should they be to make them work and in wich map should they be in
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
2 new Martini racing suits .

Same installation procedure as always - save to data/pic folder and rename suitably.
Attached images
martini1.jpg
SUITG.jpg
martiniporsche1.jpg
SUITB.jpg
nice! is there a helmet to go along with it?
awsome suit, love it!!!

think teaz-R has posted a helmet to go with it.
New 6pt seat belt suit
Hey- I made the black one months ago and just did the blue one tonight. Anywho- I have to thank skinnerz for the template and start. Feel free to use them or tweek them. Let me know what u think. Isomeone wants to show me how to upload the orignal skins for you to download just tell me how

Looks goodgotta go testing
Quote from Kraftwerks :Hey- I made the black one months ago and just did the blue one tonight. Anywho- I have to thank skinnerz for the template and start. Feel free to use them or tweek them. Let me know what u think. Isomeone wants to show me how to upload the orignal skins for you to download just tell me how

Look in the black suit in the 2 last Belts , i see the white lines , try to make it black

Other hand , great work , i download if you correct that thing
Hey guys thanks for the complements. Makes it worth while Inouva- fixed the lines on the original and made a new style for the black suit as well. The pads on the new version sorta give it a 3-d effect.

lol, the last pic
nice ill try now
Now look´s Real good !!

Downloading and using!
Quote from NZL_40 :hi i was just wondering that were do u put body skins and that

C*:\Program Files\Live For Speed\data\pic
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Maybe Delate this topic no one dont makes Suits and Gloves?

Or you could keep your stupid suggestions to yourself .

Have you checked the RAC, RB4, FO8 and MRT skins threads lately maybe you wanna suggest deleting those aswel.
Quote from tonix :2 new Martini racing suits .

Same installation procedure as always - save to data/pic folder and rename suitably.

that is awesome!!!!

kinda reminds me of walter röhrl
Is there anybody at all with a plain suit template?
Quote from tonix :2 new Martini racing suits .

oh sweet lord, is it a replica of the stand 21 one?

I so want to get a set but the price is totally out of scale.

SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG