The online racing simulator
SUIT & Glove Skins
(467 posts, started )
Thanks for Uploading the PSD file RobHedley. It was a very nice suit and i decided that i would add some belts onto it. Here was the finished result. Hope this is to you liking Rob!
Attached images
suit_black2 harness2.jpg
Quote from Allstar500 :Thanks for Uploading the PSD file RobHedley. It was a very nice suit and i decided that i would add some belts onto it. Here was the finished result. Hope this is to you liking Rob!

Simple clean and nice
But ask pernmission first next time and i think red belts woulkd look better
His post says

Quote :I have also attached the Photoshop template so get creative (Sorry its a bit big)

So he had already given permission...
Quote from Allstar500 :Thanks for Uploading the PSD file RobHedley. It was a very nice suit and i decided that i would add some belts onto it. Here was the finished result. Hope this is to you liking Rob!

could you ralese those belts as a psd so i could use them on my suites
Casual Cruise suits
Quote from Allstar500 :His post says

So he had already given permission...

sorry im blind so how about red belts?
lol
wer do u put the gloves and the suit
Can someone post gloves and suit default skin?
Quote from RobHedley :Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in posting the plain black Alpinestars Suit. I have finally got round to doing it!!!

Below you will find the jpg to place straight in your data/pic folder (if you rename it to SUITS be careful as it will replace a standard suit se get a copy of the original SUITS). I have also attached the Photoshop template so get creative (Sorry its a bit big)

Rob

http://www.cubetwo.co.uk/images/suits%20(2).jpg

http://www.cubetwo.co.uk/images/suit_black2.psd

AWESOME!! Thank you!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Proudly presenting the Alpinestars F1-T gloves..
I did these from scratch. My last Sparco gloves were just LFS gloves with Sparco logo, but these are all mine.. .
Wash them after those long endurance races..

Edit: Now there is also a blue version that replace the blue default gloves..

where i put gloves, and what name, and where i put steeringwheel and what name??
Extract the .rar files somewhere, then put the .dds files in your lfs data/dds/ folder.
Red bull suit and gloves?
Manne use serach, this is not the request section.
Made some gloves today, hope you like, Gloves_A.dds are alpinestars gloves, and Gloves_B.dds are puma gloves, enjoy!
Attached files
Gloves_A.dds - 682.8 KB - 1045 views
Gloves_B.dds - 682.8 KB - 689 views
Quote from WackoZacco :Made some gloves today, hope you like, Gloves_A.dds are alpinestars gloves, and Gloves_B.dds are puma gloves, enjoy!

Hmm, would be nice with some previews
ok here are previews of the gloves posted above, I have also included an rar with all different colors of the gloves, you will have to change the name of them to either Gloves_A.dds or Gloves_B.dds and place them in the dds folder so you can see them.
Attached images
preview.jpg
Attached files
Gloves.rar - 1.4 MB - 955 views
Quote from WackoZacco :ok here are previews of the gloves posted above, I have also included an rar with all different colors of the gloves, you will have to change the name of them to either Gloves_A.dds or Gloves_B.dds and place them in the dds folder so you can see them.

Looks quite nice, good job!
How do I get these to the game?

:laola:
Quote from mystery777 :Does not work. What should i do? I have save suit to data/pic but it does not work

go to options and chance the thing you want

SUIT & Glove Skins
(467 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG