The online racing simulator
SUIT & Glove Skins
(467 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Made this for bleach skinpack a while ago

But now so more poeple can find it more easaly im posting ti in this thread

we al know where the belt came from master skinners ofcourse gets the credit for that in this post

Perfect Suit like your skin pack .thanks !
I sound like an idiot asking this, but where do I put the suits?? This is the first time I've wanted to use a custom suit.
The /pic folder. Also you need to overwrite an existing suit.
Thanks (sorry for going off-topic!)
my über suit
BTW,my first suit
Attached images
SUITS.jpg
Nice dude
Could you tell me how to install this texture it realy looks nice.
Quote from Tonttula :Could you tell me how to install this texture it realy looks nice.

i think that those should be putten into folder called pic
lfs/data/pic
someone have senna suit and gloves?!
What are you, dumb? They're dds files, so they go in your dds folder! SIMPLE, ISN'T IT!?
Quote from l1k3z0mg :THanks! holy crap i didn't know lfs-database was up!
(sorry i didn't know because my computer crashed )

Its Not THE Lfs-DataBase (The Real LFS DataBase Is/Was .net)
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Its Not THE Lfs-DataBase (The Real LFS DataBase Is/Was .net)

As i know it always been .com
its the same lfs-database as ever all the old files i remember are still downloadable
Quote from Dalek0220 :What are you, dumb? They're dds files, so they go in your dds folder! SIMPLE, ISN'T IT!?

Well,your dumb,cause they are .JPG files and go to PIC folder
Quote from Dalek0220 :What are you, dumb? They're dds files, so they go in your dds folder! SIMPLE, ISN'T IT!?

What are you, dump? if he asks in suit,glove thread and says he likes the textures there. so far all the suits and gloves have been jpg and placed to folder called pic! SIMPLE,ISN'T IT!?

EDIT: damn, i were slow
Quote from batteryy :What are you, dump? if he asks in suit,glove thread and says he likes the textures there. so far all the suits and gloves have been jpg and placed to folder called pic! SIMPLE,ISN'T IT!?

EDIT: damn, i were slow

You're dumb, because this topic (Boris Losac's Alpinestars gloves) was merged with the official Suit and Glove topic.

If you actually look at when Gunn posted with the rules, there's evidence that the topic was merged - and I posted before the merge.
Quote from Dalek0220 :

You're dumb, because this topic (Boris Losac's Alpinestars gloves) was merged with the official Suit and Glove topic.

If you actually look at when Gunn posted with the rules, there's evidence that the topic was merged - and I posted before the merge.

oh f*ck, i really am dumb. didnt know this topic is merged
i laugh and keep watching posts......

SUIT & Glove Skins
(467 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG