The online racing simulator
SUIT & Glove Skins
(475 posts, started )
Quote from Gabe163 :i Have another version of Keiichi Tsuchiya's Suit.
Its really close to the last one (which is great btw) but my friend made it.

I also have the AE86 for the XRT if anyone wants it PM me.

lmao ripper, you should get banned for stealing my skins, also i made the ae86 tsuchiya skin :smash3d::bananadea
Can sb please do a 2007 ferrari skin from Kimi or Felipe???

Both would be best

Thank you!!!!!!!
Lewis hamalton suit and gloves
Renault 2006 F1 SUIT and Gloves Giancarlo Fisichella Helmet I cant find it somebody makes for me SUIT and Gloves and Giancarlo Fisichella 2006 Helmet .
Quote from DanHolman :Can somebody make me a suit (Lewis hamalton) and gloves please
I have a pic:http://uk.images.search.yahoo. ... 2F&ei=UTF-8&src=p
Please like that and gloves.
Dan

Quote from FlyeThemoon :Renault 2006 F1 SUIT and Gloves Giancarlo Fisichella Helmet I cant find it somebody makes for me SUIT and Gloves and Giancarlo Fisichella 2006 Helmet .

There is a thread that is for requests, this thread is for "FINISHED suit and glove skins". I don't mean to moan but when i see a new post in the FINISHED suit and gloves skins thread i get all excited hoping that someone has made a nice new suit skin, then i open the thread to see that no, someone hasn't made a new suit skin they have just simply ignored the thread title, which by the way is "Suit and glove skins" and is found in the Finished skins section!

*excuse my rant
Quote from Rish :Try here! ------->http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70

-
(HKS_ERALD) DELETED by HKS_ERALD
lol good eye mutt
i know, i never said i made it i just posted it, i don't like taking ppls credit
Quote from HKS_ERALD :i know, i never said i made it i just posted it, i don't like taking ppls credit

but that could be a private suit u got from somewhere
its from lfs-database, many ppl dont know about it so i just posted it here
gtfo stealer... everyone knows lfs-database.com so why post it here?!
holy shit i never said i made it, if i did i would have said a falken drift team suit by me, took (minutes) long, ill delete it anyway
This is my first suit, I wanted to go for a more relaxing suit than a real racing suit, so I made it to look like ordinary clothes.

Hope you like it
Attached images
SUITB.jpg
[QUOTE=Winther;613429]This is my first suit, I wanted to go for a more relaxing suit than a real racing suit, so I made it to look like ordinary clothes.

heheh i want make too very similar project but its hard too me .
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
I ahve one question how do u use

this suits what type of image should they be to make them work and in wich map should they be in
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
2 new Martini racing suits .

Same installation procedure as always - save to data/pic folder and rename suitably.
Attached images
martini1.jpg
SUITG.jpg
martiniporsche1.jpg
SUITB.jpg
nice! is there a helmet to go along with it?
awsome suit, love it!!!

think teaz-R has posted a helmet to go with it.
New 6pt seat belt suit
Hey- I made the black one months ago and just did the blue one tonight. Anywho- I have to thank skinnerz for the template and start. Feel free to use them or tweek them. Let me know what u think. Isomeone wants to show me how to upload the orignal skins for you to download just tell me how

SUIT & Glove Skins
(475 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG