The online racing simulator
wer do u put the gloves and the suit
Can someone post gloves and suit default skin?
Quote from RobHedley :Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in posting the plain black Alpinestars Suit. I have finally got round to doing it!!!

Below you will find the jpg to place straight in your data/pic folder (if you rename it to SUITS be careful as it will replace a standard suit se get a copy of the original SUITS). I have also attached the Photoshop template so get creative (Sorry its a bit big)

Rob

http://www.cubetwo.co.uk/images/suits%20(2).jpg

http://www.cubetwo.co.uk/images/suit_black2.psd

AWESOME!! Thank you!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Proudly presenting the Alpinestars F1-T gloves..
I did these from scratch. My last Sparco gloves were just LFS gloves with Sparco logo, but these are all mine.. .
Wash them after those long endurance races..

Edit: Now there is also a blue version that replace the blue default gloves..

where i put gloves, and what name, and where i put steeringwheel and what name??
Extract the .rar files somewhere, then put the .dds files in your lfs data/dds/ folder.
Red bull suit and gloves?
Manne use serach, this is not the request section.
Made some gloves today, hope you like, Gloves_A.dds are alpinestars gloves, and Gloves_B.dds are puma gloves, enjoy!
Attached files
Gloves_A.dds - 682.8 KB - 1324 views
Gloves_B.dds - 682.8 KB - 1011 views
Quote from WackoZacco :Made some gloves today, hope you like, Gloves_A.dds are alpinestars gloves, and Gloves_B.dds are puma gloves, enjoy!

Hmm, would be nice with some previews
ok here are previews of the gloves posted above, I have also included an rar with all different colors of the gloves, you will have to change the name of them to either Gloves_A.dds or Gloves_B.dds and place them in the dds folder so you can see them.
Attached images
preview.jpg
Attached files
Gloves.rar - 1.4 MB - 1419 views
Quote from WackoZacco :ok here are previews of the gloves posted above, I have also included an rar with all different colors of the gloves, you will have to change the name of them to either Gloves_A.dds or Gloves_B.dds and place them in the dds folder so you can see them.

Looks quite nice, good job!
How do I get these to the game?

:laola:
Quote from mystery777 :Does not work. What should i do? I have save suit to data/pic but it does not work

go to options and chance the thing you want
Quote from mystery777 :Does not work. What should i do? I have save suit to data/pic but it does not work

Did you save the suit with what name? You can only replace the old suits with new suits so you have to name them for example SUITS, SUITX etc. for them to work.
Just wondered why my thread turned into general gloves and suits thread? So the link in my sig for the Alpinestars gloves was invalid god knows how long..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Just wondered why my thread turned into general gloves and suits thread? So the link in my sig for the Alpinestars gloves was invalid god knows how long..

I think because the way you named it (very similar to the other general skin threads) so people thought you just started a thread for us to post the skins..
Quote from Sponge :I think because the way you named it (very similar to the other general skin threads) so people thought you just started a thread for us to post the skins..

That's the thing, i didn't, the thread was called "Alpinestars gloves" like in my sig, for a long time, then someone made it to be general suit and gloves thread..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That's the thing, i didn't, the thread was called "Alpinestars gloves" like in my sig, for a long time, then someone made it to be general suit and gloves thread..

That is strange indeed.. Maybe a new thread should be made and all posts not related to the skin you posted moved there?
Quote from Sponge : That is strange indeed.. Maybe a new thread should be made and all posts not related to the skin you posted moved there?

Meh, i don't mind, i just think they should've inform me so i don't have an invalid link in my sig..

SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG