The online racing simulator
Have you actually read the first post and followed it step by step?

So far everyone who has followed that tutorial has succeeded with a render. The majority of questions I've seen are ones regarding making that said render look even better.

If you can't follow a step by step then, give up.
Excellent Tutorial!!

But....................and this might be me being stupid on the reflective/shiny floor part of the tut you say click on the big circle erm... what big circle?? can you post a screenie of what you mean please
Quote from Venom(UK) :Excellent Tutorial!!

But....................and this might be me being stupid on the reflective/shiny floor part of the tut you say click on the big circle erm... what big circle?? can you post a screenie of what you mean please

The big circle is the floor, under the car

You can see it in this image from earlier in the thread...

Thanks mate, can you also tell me how to get my render from blender to Jpeg?
Thanks bean0
Where I am I clicking to get the first layer for a duplicate and what mouse button do I use?
how do I know that the layer is selected.

Thanks
Quote from Venom(UK) :Where I am I clicking to get the first layer for a duplicate and what mouse button do I use?

Thanks

Ah, this is where my usefulness runs out.
I've not tried multiple cars...sorry.
Quote from Venom(UK) :Thanks mate, can you also tell me how to get my render from blender to Jpeg?

you can change that in the "F10 menu", look at the screenshot
Attached images
blender prob.jpg
Quote from Venom(UK) :Where I am I clicking to get the first layer for a duplicate and what mouse button do I use?

Thanks

object/select all/by layer and choose the layer you want.

the object in that area will have a pink outline to them
hello, how can i open hood, add wings and nice wheels?
Import custom wheels

Actually I haven't tried to customize LFS models by inserting custom elements but it should not be hard.

* Find a wheel which its file is blender compatible
* Delete or move into another layer the default LFS wheels of the car.
* put the 3d cursor (left-click) where a wheel should be inserted (don't need to be accurate)
* perform a File>append (if the wheel comes from a .blend file) or a File>import and select the wheel file.
* The wheel should appear at the 3D cursor. Fine position it with the manipulation tools.
* Press shift+D keys to duplicate the wheel and re-position it for the three other wheel locations.

The last question is where to find custom wheels?

Just what Bogey said in the turotial, you really should read the whole thing, so then there isnt 100 people asking the same question lol.
And you can find wheels in various differant places, where i get mine is
www.aironeracing.com
After you download the file, and you have an empty scene click file, import and locate the file name.3ds, the when it opens look under the car and you will see the wheels, you then need to add all the bits of the wheel 2 1 layer, by highlighting it and pressing d?? i havnt used blender in a while, after you have got all the wheel to the one layer, just click on the layer that you have it in, the quares down the bottom, then press a twice, i think and the whole wheel should go pink, well the outline atleast, then click shift+j? or alt + j? not sure as i said before its been some months since ive used blender, and when you do find the right key combination, a box will pop up and click on the move to scene i think, then click on the scnece you want, XRT scence for example, then they will go 2 that scnece, then you have to go to the scene that you moved them to and click on the layer they are in again, (the little boxes alignes) then you have to rotate them into place..

Dear lord that took alot of typing! im picking most of the key combinations i said will be incorrect, but just fiddle around with them or ask someone else lol.

Thanks Michael.
i didint get how i can open those .tga and .3ds files in blender, how i can open it? :/
but when i open it there is just car body with no wheels or wings
thank you i find them but why is all red rim and some things behind the rim? look at this.
how to delete it and how to make ram look realistic?

sorry for my bad english :/
Attached images
untitled copy copy.JPG
HELP ME!!!
i cant find the damn "gift" button
and the pics arnt helping cause they wont
resize to the original size they were ment to be
Fanx in advance
Jagster93
How do load a file and select a car? I cant ecen see the pics. (too small)
those rims is .max i can't open it in blender
amt skin
I downloaded the .blend file and when i open it its just the FBM in that huge file.....why's that? Before I had all the cars in their own file.
how i can make two cars in one render?
Quote from scoobyrbac :I downloaded the .blend file and when i open it its just the FBM in that huge file.....why's that? Before I had all the cars in their own file.

I don't think so, all the cars are in this unique file.

Quote from wygiuxx :how i can make two cars in one render?

Read the first post :nerd:
I've just tried Blender V2.46 RC1 and this new version offers better material settings and an enhanced ambient occlusion. But render time is x5 longer...

Prepare yourself to say goodbye to plastic looking and blur, I will probably make a V2 of the kit.

Ohh, I can't wait for this!

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG